How Can we Finance the wall?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I have searched the internet to find how much the US spends in one day in America. Csannot find that answer without co,promising the actual question.

I am assuming our government spends and citizens make billions each day.

What if:

Just as tax payers can give $3 to the campaign refinance reform, what if taxpayers would pay 1/2 of their daily rate (for one day) and this amount would finance our wall?

At the same time, we would accept 1/2 of the daily foreign aid from each nation who would contribute ( realizing that if they did not agree, their foreign aid might be in jeopardy the following year. ;)

So, let's say 20% of citizens contributed $100, ans nATIONS AROUND THE WORLD 1/2 OF THEIR DAILY RATE, WE COULD PAY FOR AN ELECTRIFIED FENCE IN ONE YEAR. sOME ONE FIGURE THAT OUT FOR ME! :)

wHAT DO YOU THINK? sORRY ABOUT THESE DAMN CAPS.

Not interested in funding a wall, find a gated neighborhood to hide in.

Why cant we use thoughts and prayers to protect the border? its what we use to protect our schools!

The only person I have heard about lately is Pelosi. She has 100,000,0000 dollars. Now, assuming she makes $200,000, a year, owns 2 houses ....very expensve houses...How does she make that money?

They are supposed to have blind trusts, so she can invest in government contract companies....just wondering...

I have searched the internet to find how much the US spends in one day in America. Csannot find that answer without co,promising the actual question.

What if:

Just as tax payers can give $3 to the campaign refinance reform, what if taxpayers would pay 1/2 of their daily rate (for one day) and this amount would finance our wall?

At the same time, we would accept 1/2 of the daily foreign aid from each nation who would contribute ( realizing that if they did not agree, their foreign aid might be in jeopardy the following year. ;)

So, let's say 20% of citizens contributed $100, ans nATIONS AROUND THE WORLD 1/2 OF THEIR DAILY RATE, WE COULD PAY FOR AN ELECTRIFIED FENCE IN ONE YEAR. sOME ONE FIGURE THAT OUT FOR ME! :)

Mexico isn’t paying for it?

What if:

65% of Americans DO NOT WANT A WALL!!!

Only STALINISTS like WALLS!

The only person I have heard about lately is Pelosi. She has 100,000,0000 dollars. Now, assuming she makes $200,000, a year, owns 2 houses ....very expensve houses...How does she make that money?

They are supposed to have blind trusts, so she can invest in government contract companies....just wondering...
Congress critters control our economy via legislation.
Insider Trading legalized is a wonderful way to make millions.

I would give $100 for a wall in a heart beat. I think 20% of the people would.

Forty six percent of citizens make over $60,000 a year. I think half would donate and perhaps 10 would donate more.

Most American Families Now Make Less Than $60,000 Per Year

Here you go.

Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

Just go donate to that guy's fund.
I hate to be this way, but what i this guy absconds with the funds?

What if:

65% of Americans DO NOT WANT A WALL!!!

Only STALINISTS like WALLS!
Disagree. What difference would it make in you life if there was a wall? Where do you live?

Forum List

Back