How can we protect the Capitol from REAL insurrectionists on Jan 3, 2023?

Oh? What rock were you under in 2020?
View attachment 707521
Wow, the same dumb recycled meme yet again with pictures that have nothing to do with the out of context quotes, half of which aren’t even about the riots anyway :lol:

Try again.

Most Democrats and Independents don't support BLM or Antifa.. protesting is legal.. looting and vandalism isn't.. The president won't encourage violence.
Except in 2020 when democratic leadership was advocating for BLM/Antifa criminals all over the nation. Do you need to be reminded that Harris personally arranged for bail for many of them?

Wow, the same dumb recycled meme yet again with pictures that have nothing to do with the out of context quotes, half of which aren’t even about the riots anyway :lol:

Try again.
Show me where the quotes are out of context. I heard them live. As for the visual--incendiary comments deserve incendiary graphics. Democrats on this board use the same type of visuals regarding Trump daily--where is your hypocritical indignation then? Hmmm? Try again.

Except in 2020 when democratic leadership was advocating for BLM/Antifa criminals all over the nation. Do you need to be reminded that Harris personally arranged for bail for many of them?
You can’t remind of something that never happened in the first place. You up for the truth or are you just going to sling mud? There is p.entry to criticize her about with out this crap.

You are just so damn desperate to claim any kind of equivalency here to justify what you did that you can’t even try to at least present a real argument. And other than local instances where they let it go way too long, there really isn’t any meat to your claims.

Fact: The Dems are not the ones who used or defended violence to overturn an election. There are no Democrats calling Antifa or BLM or any other rioters political prisobers.

You can’t remind of something that never happened in the first place.
Where in my quote did I say that SHE bailed them out? I said she ARRANGED for the bail--and it did happen

Where in my quote did I say that SHE bailed them out? I said she ARRANGED for the bail--and it did happen
She didn’t even do that. Try again.

Show me where the quotes are out of context. I heard them live. As for the visual--incendiary comments deserve incendiary graphics. Democrats on this board use the same type of visuals regarding Trump daily--where is your hypocritical indignation then? Hmmm? Try again.
I posted a link that shows it. Do you know two of those quotes aren’t even about the riots?

Why should I be indignant about Trump? I’ve got you guys to fill in the gap there. There is no requirement for me to engage.

I posted a link that shows it. Do you know two of those quotes aren’t even about the riots?

Why should I be indignant about Trump? I’ve got you guys to fill in the gap there. There is no requirement for me to engage.
LOL, just as long as you're being non-partisan and not disingenuous.

it did happen while the electoral count was being certified, and the process was interrupted.
so its not bullshit.

YES, IT'S BULLSHIT.

Awww, the counting got interrupted?

BIG FUCKING DEAL.

My family's life was interrupted ALL SUMMER LONG.

With Democratic Party encouragement and participation.

If those fuckers are willing to riot, they're willing to cheat on elections too

And goddammit, if we want to stop any process, WE WILL. And we'll be serious about it. You won't find any idiots with buffalo horns when it happens.

Your fucktard bitch from hell Nancy Pelosi put a bunch of political protesters in jail because SHE can't take the heat. And because SHE is a scorned shrew who needs to feel important.

Hey - 30 days from now J6 is gone, and we begin investigating the ABUSES of law and power by the Democrats.

BOTH those currently occurring in the executive branch, AND those that may have occurred in the past by our Congress.

YES, IT'S BULLSHIT.

Awww, the counting got interrupted?

BIG FUCKING DEAL.

My family's life was interrupted ALL SUMMER LONG.

With Democratic Party encouragement and participation.

If those fuckers are willing to riot, they're willing to cheat on elections too

And goddammit, if we want to stop any process, WE WILL. And we'll be serious about it. You find any idiots with buffalo horns when it happens.

Your fucktard bitch from hell Nancy Pelosi put a bunch of political protesters in jail because SHE can't take the heat. And because SHE is a scorned shrew who needs to feel important.

Hey - 30 days from now J6 is gone, and we begin investigating the ABUSES if law and power by the Democrats.

BOTH those currently occurring in the executive branch, AND those that may have occurred in the past by our Congress.
J6 will never be gone…no matter how much you try to white wash it.

Forum List

Back