How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

There you go! It sounds like it's impossible to vote for someone else.

Not impossible, but improbable. Voting in person is the most secure way to vote.

Simply not true ^ The five states with all mail-in have had less fraud.
Choose your source

the five states with all mail in voting have found less fraud

You can't prove fraud until you find it. From what I understand, the Governor of Michigan had all machines locked down where nobody could get to them.

^ Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

Ray, just stop it. All of you stop it! We’re screwed as a country if ya don’t.
Republicans have been programmed to deny the facts. Facts don’t matter.

Let me give you an example. Global warming is a fact. The entire world knows it. Half of American voters know it. The lobbyists and Mitch McConnell know it.

But as long as half the voters don’t know it, republicans will continue to pretend they don’t know because she’ll and bp pay them to deny the science.

No different than lead and tobacco. They used to deny cigarettes caused cancer remember? So then why do we continue to believe republican liars?

Republican voters have been convinced it’s the government scientists who are lying to keep their funding. It’s insane
"They" used to deny cigarettes caused cancer? Have proof it was Republicans that denied it while democrats believed it? It would seem you got caught up in your fever swamp there a little bit.

Well Trumptard, I suppose we could begin here eh? :rolleyes-41:
"Trumptard"? Wow, that's just unbelievable. I'll never recover from that. Man, that's just devastating, and so mature too! I mean, I expected something along the lines of a playground insult from a five year old, but you came out with one from a 6 year old! That was unexpected. You kids just grow up so fast.

Now, your contention was that "they" denied tobacco causes cancer. That's not what Pence said, is it? He said that 9 out of 10 smokers don't develop lung cancer. If that is true (oops, it is since 10 to 15% of smokers develop lung cancer), then you can't truthfully claim that he said smoking doesn't cause cancer. You really shouldn't let your 6 year old emotions run so wild with you. Please try again, and remember, it wasn't very long ago that Republicans and democrats alike smoked while ignoring warnings and not believing they would develop cancer, and most did not.

Yep,I think Trumptard is a reasonably apt description of you ;-)

First, Pence asserts that smoking doesn’t kill. To back this up, he bafflingly concedes that a huge fraction of smokers — one in three! — die from smoking-related illnesses, a fact that a casual observer could be forgiven for interpreting as proof that smoking does, in fact, kill, and kills a lot of people at that. (Only one problem: Subsequent research has found that twoout of three smokers die from a smoking-related illness — not one in three, as Pence insisted.)
In ten years usmb republicans will deny that they ever said global warming was a hoax.

Probably about the time Miami is underwater and multi-millionaires are forced to relocate.

We covered that earlier. Show me states that do not signature match on any mail in votes.

They only check the signature on the ballot to the name on the envelope. Not check the signature with one on file.
No, “they” don’t. We check every signature against the voter’s registration form. We can also view signature histories and the signatures of everyone in the household...with a single click.

Poor Ray, he's really let this issue get to him. Perhaps as chronically as it got to Dear Leader. ;-)

It’s not people on welfare that need expanded voting opportunities. They have plenty of time off to vote. It’s people working two jobs at places that don’t give you three hours off paid to wait in line.

In all the elections I ever voted in, the most I waited was a half-hour. Usually it's only about ten minutes. The law in most states is an employer has to allow you time to vote. You want to see mail in because one person out of 30,000 may have a second job? Ridiculous.

I'm betting you don't live in the inner city where Republican governors have been cutting the number of polling places in half.

Dec. 14 (UPI) -- Long lines formed Monday as in-person early voting for a pair of U.S. Senate runoff elections began in Georgia with control of the upper chamber hanging in the balance.​
Hundreds of voters were queued early in the day at the main Cobb County polling site in Marietta, Ga., where officials said wait times of two hours were expected, WSB-TV reported.​
Long lines were also observed in Gwinnett County in suburban Atlanta.​

ICSFYZ2FBQGFPRFJIIBP4VWPNM.png

It’s not people on welfare that need expanded voting opportunities. They have plenty of time off to vote. It’s people working two jobs at places that don’t give you three hours off paid to wait in line.

In all the elections I ever voted in, the most I waited was a half-hour. Usually it's only about ten minutes. The law in most states is an employer has to allow you time to vote. You want to see mail in because one person out of 30,000 may have a second job? Ridiculous.
No, I want to see VBM continue for those that want to use it and no, it is not most states that allow time off to vote. In about half it is unpaid time off. People working two jobs can’t take unpaid time off. (Which is about 13 million people).
Masks save lives? HaHaHa! Go read the mask box. "Not effective against covid virus" Why don't you take up smoking, it has a warning on the side that you can disregard too. SMH
Yes, stupid American, masks save lives.

Run right down and get a suit like the emperor's. There are just as many "experts" that say masks are detrimental to your health--look out, whew, that piece of sky barely missed you.
:lol: No there aren't. The overwhelming majority of the scientific community know masks save lives. No reputable doctor is telling you not to wear a mask.

They listen to quacks who are not qualified to opine like Dr Oz, Dr Phil, Scott Atlas and Stella Immanuel. Hell, Atlas wants as many people to get sick as possible. You know, herd mentality. ;)

There you go! It sounds like it's impossible to vote for someone else.

Not impossible, but improbable. Voting in person is the most secure way to vote.

Simply not true ^ The five states with all mail-in have had less fraud.
Choose your source

the five states with all mail in voting have found less fraud

You can't prove fraud until you find it. From what I understand, the Governor of Michigan had all machines locked down where nobody could get to them.

^ Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

Ray, just stop it. All of you stop it! We’re screwed as a country if ya don’t.
Republicans have been programmed to deny the facts. Facts don’t matter.

Let me give you an example. Global warming is a fact. The entire world knows it. Half of American voters know it. The lobbyists and Mitch McConnell know it.

But as long as half the voters don’t know it, republicans will continue to pretend they don’t know because she’ll and bp pay them to deny the science.

No different than lead and tobacco. They used to deny cigarettes caused cancer remember? So then why do we continue to believe republican liars?

Republican voters have been convinced it’s the government scientists who are lying to keep their funding. It’s insane
"They" used to deny cigarettes caused cancer? Have proof it was Republicans that denied it while democrats believed it? It would seem you got caught up in your fever swamp there a little bit.

Well Trumptard, I suppose we could begin here eh? :rolleyes-41:
"Trumptard"? Wow, that's just unbelievable. I'll never recover from that. Man, that's just devastating, and so mature too! I mean, I expected something along the lines of a playground insult from a five year old, but you came out with one from a 6 year old! That was unexpected. You kids just grow up so fast.

Now, your contention was that "they" denied tobacco causes cancer. That's not what Pence said, is it? He said that 9 out of 10 smokers don't develop lung cancer. If that is true (oops, it is since 10 to 15% of smokers develop lung cancer), then you can't truthfully claim that he said smoking doesn't cause cancer. You really shouldn't let your 6 year old emotions run so wild with you. Please try again, and remember, it wasn't very long ago that Republicans and democrats alike smoked while ignoring warnings and not believing they would develop cancer, and most did not.

Yep,I think Trumptard is a reasonably apt description of you ;-)

First, Pence asserts that smoking doesn’t kill. To back this up, he bafflingly concedes that a huge fraction of smokers — one in three! — die from smoking-related illnesses, a fact that a casual observer could be forgiven for interpreting as proof that smoking does, in fact, kill, and kills a lot of people at that. (Only one problem: Subsequent research has found that twoout of three smokers die from a smoking-related illness — not one in three, as Pence insisted.)
Wow, you doubled down on the 6 year old's insult. What a surprise. And here you started out whining about a whole lot of people saying smoking doesn't cause cancer, but now are just whining about one person saying something else. Gotta move the goal posts in a hurry sometimes I guess.

So you double down on what Mike Pence says over actual medical stats? That's funny :laugh:
You probably believed him when he said this in June too!

Funny that this picture was in an article in June. Sleazy actually.

But Sid Powell told Georgians not to vote due to their corrupt Secretary of State & “hapless” Governor. ‘Fraid u outta luck!

And President Trump told them to vote like their lives count on it. Who has more clout?

Donnie isn't on the ticket. His minions show up to vote Rump. Nope, lotta Deplorables will be sitting this one out.

I'm betting you don't live in the inner city where Republican governors have been cutting the number of polling places in half.

Republicans don't have control over that. Elections, places, voting machines, workers are all decided by the county. So if any place closed or you had to wait a long time, it was Democrats who did it, not a Republican Governor.

Dec. 14 (UPI) -- Long lines formed Monday as in-person early voting for a pair of U.S. Senate runoff elections began in Georgia with control of the upper chamber hanging in the balance.Hundreds of voters were queued early in the day at the main Cobb County polling site in Marietta, Ga., where officials said wait times of two hours were expected, WSB-TV reported.Long lines were also observed in Gwinnett County in suburban Atlanta.

Yes, you will have long lines in locations that were not expecting such a turnout. What's your point, that elections should always work out perfect? Can you show me any presidential election that has?

Yes, it is possible to commit fraud whether voting in person or by.mail, but you stand a good chance of getting caught so you are taking a very great risk and are unlikely to swing an election. Voting by mail is as safe and secure as any other method of voting and people don't do it because they are lazy. That's a lazy argument.

The difference is it's much harder to cheat an election by voting in person than by mail, especially places where positive identification is required. It would be much more costly and harder to get a fake drivers license with my name and picture on it, and sign the persons name I'm voting for with near perfection than it is to take a ballot out of somebody's mailbox, sign their name, and then sign somebody else's name who doesn't exist as a witness. It's not much of a risk because even if they suspect something, how would they possibly know it was me who did it?

Our founders Fd up by giving states the ability of control in national elections, but they never thought people would become so evil they'd actually find ways to cheat the system legally. There should be laws against motor voting, laws against mail in unless you have a legitimate reason to mail in, and no technology in our election system.

Republicans don't have control over that. Elections, places, voting machines, workers are all decided by the county. So if any place closed or you had to wait a long time, it was Democrats who did it, not a Republican Governor.

Yes, Republican governors and secretaries of state indeed have control over elections.

Georgia's state leadership and elections officials have largely ignored complaints about poll consolidations even as they tout record growth in voter registration. As secretary of state from 2010 to 2018, when most of Georgia's poll closures occurred, Brian Kemp, now the governor, took a laissez-faire attitude toward county-run election practices, save for a 2015 document that spelled out methods officials could use to shutter polling places to show "how the change can benefit voters and the public interest."​
Kemp's office declined to comment Thursday on the letter or why poll closures went unchallenged by state officials. His spokesperson referred to his previous statements that he did not encourage officials to close polling places but merely offered guidance on how to follow the law.​

Need more? Because closing polling places, removing drop-off locations, and purging voter rolls is what Brian Kemp did as Secretary of State and it is what he is now controlling as governor. Pretty shitty to do this in majority black and brown districts.

A lot of what has been reported is no doubt true. It doesn't mean fraud, or that it happened everywhere, but it does indicate confusion, poorly maintained voter rolls (everyone knows about those, Dr. Love), trying to organize massive mail-in campaigns on short notice, etc. They did a great job, overall, as the recounts show. But I'm a proponent of mail-in ballots if it leads to greater voter participation, and I'd like to see them go as smoothly and tightly as voting in person. There is room for improvement, and there is room to acknowledge that we can do better in some areas.

Mail in voting is a terrible idea because that's how Democrats draw in the politically ignorant. If a person is politically ignorant, it's almost a guaranteed Democrat vote. That's why they've been pushing it for so long.
Isn't that how trump votes?

No. He votes absentee, There is a difference.
Some of the swing states under discussion have absentee voting, but when you have 2-3 million absantee ballots to count, it takes a while. That's precisely why they adopted it for everyone. The also delayed counting them until after the regular ballots were counted. That's so they could determine how many fraudulent ballots they needed to manufacture. Also, they loosened up the rules for absentee ballots considerably. The whole thing was designed for a massive swindle.

Yes, Republican governors and secretaries of state indeed have control over elections.

Georgia's state leadership and elections officials have largely ignored complaints about poll consolidations even as they tout record growth in voter registration. As secretary of state from 2010 to 2018, when most of Georgia's poll closures occurred, Brian Kemp, now the governor, took a laissez-faire attitude toward county-run election practices, save for a 2015 document that spelled out methods officials could use to shutter polling places to show "how the change can benefit voters and the public interest."​
Kemp's office declined to comment Thursday on the letter or why poll closures went unchallenged by state officials. His spokesperson referred to his previous statements that he did not encourage officials to close polling places but merely offered guidance on how to follow the law.​

Need more? Because closing polling places, removing drop-off locations, and purging voter rolls is what Brian Kemp did as Secretary of State and it is what he is now controlling as governor. Pretty shitty to do this in majority black and brown districts.

So what? Closing polling places is not the issue with this election. Fraud is the issue.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
National voter registry & national voter id card. Both must be renewed on a regular basis. All registrations must be compared to deaths and incarcerations every year.
Once that card is used in an election as required that person can not vote again until the next election.

That would solve 90% or more of our problems.
But we don’t have a problem with dead people voting or people voting twice.

Have any republicans got away with it?

You guys want voter ids so poor people won’t get them and vote. I say mail in votes are the way in the future. If it was good enough for trump then it’s good enough for the rest of us.
How does requiring an ID disenfrancise anyone? If they are provided free of charge, and you have like 2 more years before the mid terms, plenty of time to get it done. If it is a way to ensure better vote security, how is that a bad thing?
Liberal racism. They think minorities are TOO STUPID to find a way down to the dmv in a two year period.
Voter IDs are so yesterday.

Republicans are going for other means of voter disenfranchisement since most people now have picture IDs
That is the real reason they're against vote-by-mail... they don't want people voting.
Thats far from the truth. Nobody wants to disenfranchise anyone and nobody wants to stop anyone from voting. That is something that liberal media keeps drilling into you folks.
I disagree. The number of voting centers has consistently decreased in republican administrations.. We had massive turnout this past election with no sizable voter fraud. Yet nearly every right leaning poster here wants to roll back voting by mail.

What they do want is to make sure elections are honest and fair, they want to make sure nobody who isn't legally allowed to vote does vote and that ballots are not mailed to dead people, dogs, or people who have moved.
We had a very clean election this time. So it shouldn't be an issue going forward.
If you could ensure, without any doubt, proveably, that there would be no increased risk of fraud, I bet most Republicans would be all for it, after all, even Republicans like convenience.
Again, Disagree. The only reason republicans are sqawking about fraud is because the mango messiah is telling them to. The other 8,000 losers on election day--not as much as a peep.

Actually, someone here mentioned a way for those things to happen, its call block chain. They mentioned that it would be a way to do the mail in voting, and pretty much eliminate the risks. Would you be in favor of that? If not, why not?
Not sure what that is.

If we held an election tomorrow with the same exact perarmeters and the blob won...nobody on the right would be saying one damn word about voter fraud. True or false.
This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
National voter registry & national voter id card. Both must be renewed on a regular basis. All registrations must be compared to deaths and incarcerations every year.
Once that card is used in an election as required that person can not vote again until the next election.

You guys want voter ids so poor people won’t get them and vote. I say mail in votes are the way in the future. If it was good enough for trump then it’s good enough for the rest of us.
How does requiring an ID disenfrancise anyone? If they are provided free of charge, and you have like 2 more years before the mid terms, plenty of time to get it done. If it is a way to ensure better vote security, how is that a bad thing?
Liberal racism. They think minorities are TOO STUPID to find a way down to the dmv in a two year period.

Republicans are going for other means of voter disenfranchisement since most people now have picture IDs
That is the real reason they're against vote-by-mail... they don't want people voting.
Thats far from the truth. Nobody wants to disenfranchise anyone and nobody wants to stop anyone from voting. That is something that liberal media keeps drilling into you folks.
I disagree. The number of voting centers has consistently decreased in republican administrations.. We had massive turnout this past election with no sizable voter fraud. Yet nearly every right leaning poster here wants to roll back voting by mail.

What they do want is to make sure elections are honest and fair, they want to make sure nobody who isn't legally allowed to vote does vote and that ballots are not mailed to dead people, dogs, or people who have moved.
We had a very clean election this time. So it shouldn't be an issue going forward.
If you could ensure, without any doubt, proveably, that there would be no increased risk of fraud, I bet most Republicans would be all for it, after all, even Republicans like convenience.
Again, Disagree. The only reason republicans are sqawking about fraud is because the mango messiah is telling them to. The other 8,000 losers on election day--not as much as a peep.

Actually, someone here mentioned a way for those things to happen, its call block chain. They mentioned that it would be a way to do the mail in voting, and pretty much eliminate the risks. Would you be in favor of that? If not, why not?
Not sure what that is.

If we held an election tomorrow with the same exact perarmeters and the blob won...nobody on the right would be saying one damn word about voter fraud. True or false.
1) you say no sizeable voter fraud. Republicans would disagree. Even still, you say "no sizeable voter fraud". In my book, ANY voter fraud is too much. Who's to determine what is "sizeable"?

Again, with mail in voting, nobody is against absentee balloting, what they are against is blanket mail out of ballots. There should be no reason why, if you want to vote by mail, that you can't go through the process. Request one, have an updated signature on file, and go through the normal process. I dont think anyone is against that.

2) again, many would disagree.

3) well, its more than trump. There have been several news organizations with video evidence of strange things going on, weird middle of the night vote tally jumps for biden, batches of ballots coming in almost exclusively for biden. Things like that. Things that, had it happened to biden, the left would be doing exactly what trump is doing.

Biden was prepared to do exactly what trump is doing.

5) honestly, I'm not up to speed on blockchain myself. I've heard it's very secure, and ive also heard democrats are very against it.

And, you are right, nobody would be saying anything about it, because nobody ever contests their own win. However, had trump won, the transition integrity project, and bidens 600 lawyers were prepared to engage equally as fervently as trump is.
There is a fucking pandemic you fucktard. No one should have voted in person you fucking super spreaders
Why not? If you can go to the grocery store, you can go to a poll to vote.

Not sure what that is.

Not sure what that is.

1) you say no sizeable voter fraud. Republicans would disagree. Even still, you say "no sizeable voter fraud". In my book, ANY voter fraud is too much. Who's to determine what is "sizeable"?

Again, with mail in voting, nobody is against absentee balloting, what they are against is blanket mail out of ballots. There should be no reason why, if you want to vote by mail, that you can't go through the process. Request one, have an updated signature on file, and go through the normal process. I dont think anyone is against that.

3) well, its more than trump. There have been several news organizations with video evidence of strange things going on, weird middle of the night vote tally jumps for biden, batches of ballots coming in almost exclusively for biden. Things like that. Things that, had it happened to biden, the left would be doing exactly what trump is doing.

5) honestly, I'm not up to speed on blockchain myself. I've heard it's very secure, and ive also heard democrats are very against it.

And, you are right, nobody would be saying anything about it, because nobody ever contests their own win. However, had trump won, the transition integrity project, and bidens 600 lawyers were prepared to engage equally as fervently as trump is.
There is a fucking pandemic you fucktard. No one should have voted in person you fucking super spreaders
I can also have my groceries delivered if I choose to...just like my ballot.

Not sure what that is.

Not sure what that is.

Most people don't. I don't see you shouting hysterically about that.

Not sure what that is.

Not sure what that is.

How does that work when you pay with food stamps? Do they swipe your card on delivery or can you pay over the internet?

Forum List

Back