How Can We Stop The People From Blocking Traffic On Our Highways And Streets ?

Maybe the cops need to use monster trucks with cow catchers plowing over the stupid people and then have front loaders scrape up whats left and haul it away in huge dump trucks to a some place that will not interfere with the people just trying to go about their business.
How about changing your attitude that "These People" deserve to be plowed over? How dare They interfere with your ability to ignore their justified complaints?
GFY
Justified?
Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon....

Sounds perfectly reasonable & justified......if you're a complete moron.

Recourse for injustice happens in a court of law not on an interstate.

Freedom of movement isnt in the constitution and doesnt trump peoples right to assemble.

The courts would disagree with you on that.

Assembling in the middle of busy roads or highways is extremely dangerous and can result in people getting hurt or killed.

So you're in favor of free speech zones because it doesnt necessarily restrict?

Free speech zones are deliberately constructed to keep people away from actual things to protest, conventions, speakers, meetings. I think they are idiotic. What is there on a limited access highway to protest? Again, there are seats of government power aplenty to protest, why block traffic on a highway?

Free speech zones are deliberately constructed to keep people away from actual things to protest, conventions, speakers, meetings. I think they are idiotic. What is there on a limited access highway to protest? Again, there are seats of government power aplenty to protest, why block traffic on a highway?

Now you get it, and it doesnt really *wink wink* restrict....except it does

How is this restricting their right to protest?

If you want it to be not in certain areas for certain reasons that is the definition of restriction
Then I guess it's cool if the KKK holds their next rally in your living room? Your logic is terribly flawed.

Living rooms arent public property goofball
So? You said...

"If you want it to be not in certain areas for certain reasons that is the definition of restriction".

Your living room applies to your quoted position. Your position is clearly not well thought out.

How is this restricting their right to protest?

If you want it to be not in certain areas for certain reasons that is the definition of restriction
Then I guess it's cool if the KKK holds their next rally in your living room? Your logic is terribly flawed.

Living rooms arent public property goofball
So? You said...

"If you want it to be not in certain areas for certain reasons that is the definition of restriction".

Your living room applies to your quoted position. Your position is clearly not well thought out.

So does your anus? Why not have a party there?

Now you get it, and it doesnt really *wink wink* restrict....except it does

Free speech zones are "you can only protest here". Wanting people to not block traffic on limited access highways is "protest anywhere else but here". and not even limited to protests. again, pedestrians are restricted from limited access highways REGARDLESS of reason.

So if the KKK held a protest in front of your driveway so that you couldn't drive out all day, that's perfectly within their rights?

So if the people blocking the road or highway obstruct the flow of traffic and someone has a medical emergency whether in a private vehicle or ambulance and the result is that person dies from not being able to get proper medical treatment in time, can all those who stood in the way be charged with murder?

Maybe the cops need to use monster trucks with cow catchers plowing over the stupid people and then have front loaders scrape up whats left and haul it away in huge dump trucks to a some place that will not interfere with the people just trying to go about their business.
How about changing your attitude that "These People" deserve to be plowed over? How dare They interfere with your ability to ignore their justified complaints?
GFY
Oh really? How about our justified complaints?

So if the people blocking the road or highway obstruct the flow of traffic and someone has a medical emergency whether in a private vehicle or ambulance and the result is that person dies from not being able to get proper medical treatment in time, can all those who stood in the way be charged with murder?
They should be.

Change the constitution to read: right to assemble unless road rage or general rabble occurs.

There is no Constitutional right to unfettered assembly. The First Amendment only guarantees the right to peaceably assemble. Blocking traffic would be considered as “disturbing the peace.” Your right to peaceably assemble cannot disturb the rights of the entire community to conduct its business.

I don't know if the laws in your jurisdiction classify blocking traffic as disturbing the peace, although I would be surprised if they did not. If you try it where I live you would be told to either quit or be arrested.

Last edited:
That means that every protest disturbs the peace ergo protests aren't allowed.

The protestors themselves are peacefully assembling. You not liking it doesn't mean it's violent. Silly

Forum List

Back