How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Relax, chickenshit. Japan has Long had an immigrant population, they are just allowing somewhat more in the face of a demographic challenge.
Japan is 98.7% JAPANESE.

Their immigrant population is less than minuscule.

The average person in Japan is FAR RIGHT on immigration. Both the left and the right are far right on immigration in Japan.

You have no fucking idea what you’re talking about. You just think you can apply any of your notions because it’s that far away place over there. You are completely ignorant about what you’re trying to talk about. Views on immigration are changing as the reality of demographics becomes more and more apparent and immediate. Just as it will be an all developed countries very soon.

We provided you with facts. ...s!

What facts, supporting what claim?

You said Japan had a immigrant population for a long time. The fact is that it is microscopic compared to the US. ....

And? I said nothing about how big it was. Try to pay attention.

A wall is a cowardly response? Let's go back to the invasion of Iraq in 2003. Is that still recent enough for you?

The Iraqis fortified their border with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait by building the opposite of walls, They excavated ditches to prevent our tanks and troops easy access to their land.

1000095_img.jpg

Is that a cowardly response or good tactical military decision?

If we were as weak as the Iraqis and we were really facing an invasion, I suppose it might make sense. But neither of those things is true, so yes, it's cowardly. And kind of pathetic.

Thank you for just proving how truly great a dumbass you are!

At the time, the Iraqis had the third largest Army in the world.

LOL... yes. You're right. We should hide behind a wall if we're being invaded. The invaders will eventually get tired and go home.

I am sure that the first thing you do if someone were shooting at you is stand out in the middle of the street like the dumbass you are!

I guess that why forts in the Old West had walls. Our troops were simply cowards.

You know that the Trojans thought that is exactly what the Greeks did when they left them the Trojan Horse. They thought they left, Too bad it didn't work out well for them.

Not an invasion.

It's not an invasion? Then WTF do you call this?

Sure looks like an invasion to me!

That will change very quickly.

Japan will understand that their culture is no better at protecting itself than western cultures once they have barbarians inside their gates and they will kick them out.

Relax, chickenshit. Japan has Long had an immigrant population, they are just allowing somewhat more in the face of a demographic challenge.
Japan is 98.7% JAPANESE.

The average person in Japan is FAR RIGHT on immigration. Both the left and the right are far right on immigration in Japan.

You have no fucking idea what you’re talking about. You just think you can apply any of your notions because it’s that far away place over there. You are completely ignorant about what you’re trying to talk about. Views on immigration are changing as the reality of demographics becomes more and more apparent and immediate. Just as it will be an all developed countries very soon.
No, I know what the average people in Japan believes because I watch videos that Japanese youtubers make ....

:lmao: holy shit, you’re stupid.

“I watch YouTube!” :lmao:
Because everything on YouTube is somehow fake....

Japan is 98.7% JAPANESE.

No, I know what the average people in Japan believes because I watch videos that Japanese youtubers make ....

:lmao: holy shit, you’re stupid.

“I watch YouTube!” :lmao:
Because everything on YouTube is somehow fake....

:lmao:

The United States fell below replacement levels of fertility back in the late 1980s. Without immigration our population would be on the decline as well.

You say that like it is bad thing. Why?

The same reason it is a growing crisis in most developed countries, dumbass.

OK, so how is it a crisis? You don't know do you? That is why you keep dodging the question.

Are you really this stupid?

I want to know why you keep dodging the question. That is not stupid, but it does indicate that you may not be able to answer and that is stupid!

Do you know why Social Security will inevitably fail?

OK, so how is it a crisis? You don't know do you? That is why you keep dodging the question.

I want to know why you keep dodging the question. That is not stupid, but it does indicate that you may not be able to answer and that is stupid!

Because it's a ponzi scheme.

Replacing one idiotic leftist program with a other even more idiotic leftist program is not the answer Unkotare.

Is Unkotare an illegal? For certain he is at least an immigrant to go to these lengths.

Because it's a ponzi scheme.

....s.

And why don’t those work?

All these tourists coming to America to bear children begetting future retired people will make it unsustainable.

Is Unkotare an illegal? For certain he is at least an immigrant to go to these lengths.

Wrong again, shitforbrains.

So tell us then... why are you defending immigration to the last breath? Your waifu is an illegal?

So tell us then... why are you defending immigration to the last breath? ...,,?

“To the last breath “? A little dramatic, miss?

I’m an American. You, I’m not so sure of.

Japan is 98.7% JAPANESE.

You said Japan had a immigrant population for a long time. The fact is that it is microscopic compared to the US. ....

You stated a lie, dumbass. Their immigrant population is irrelevant, which you denied

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg

Your problem is you are unable to adapt to diversity and the changing demographics within America.
In order to survive one has to adapt to change. If you don't adapt, you are left behind.

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg

Your problem is you are unable to adapt to diversity and the changing demographics within America.
In order to survive one has to adapt to change. If you don't adapt, you are left behind.

Yeah he is unable to adapt to the white genocide.

Or wait, maybe the problem is that we are bringing in too many people which is why the demographics are changing. Maybe that's the problem... And maybe their un-American values are a problem that should not be accepted.

You should adapt to Venezuela.

You stated a lie, ......

What lie? Be specific and be quick, douche bag.

sdjlh.jpg

Or wait, maybe the problem is that we are bringing in too many people which is why the demographics are changing. Maybe that's the problem... And maybe their un-American values are a problem that should not be accepted.

Are you and protectionist afraid again?
People like you aren't happy, if you're not pissing in your pants in fear.
What an admrable trait.
Oh and by the way. it's scare little minded people like you, that are un-American. Why not spending so much time as USMB and instead, start read by reading the Constitution and books about how America became the greatest country, the world has ever seen.
Trust me, America didn't become great using any of your small-minded fear-driven concepts.

sdjlh.jpg

Are you and protectionist afraid again?
People like you aren't happy, if you're not pissing in your pants in fear.
What an admrable trait.
Oh and by the way. it's scare little minded people like you, that are un-American. Why not spending so much time as USMB and instead, start read by reading the Constitution and books about how America became the greatest country, the world has ever seen.
Trust me, America didn't become great using any of your small-minded fear-driven concepts.

What are you afraid with population decline and American demographics remaining intact? Why are you afraid that America remains AMERICAN?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back