How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Far smaller impact than replacing our own population. All of it can be averted by not listening to leftists and making some babies.

What a dope.

Unktoare is back to brilliant arguments!

Still waiting you to replace yourself with a 3rd world immigrant. What are you waiting for? You said you love the country and think it's far superior to bring in 3rd worlders than it is to have more American babies. It's far superior that a third worlder takes your place.

Last edited:

Far smaller impact than replacing our own population. All of it can be averted by not listening to leftists and making some babies.

What a dope.

Still waiting yourself to replace yourself with a 3rd world immigrant. What are you waiting for? You said you love the country and think it's far superior to bring in 3rd worlders than it is to have more American babies. It's far superior that a third worlder takes your place.

Lies and illogic. that's all your spineless fear has left you with, pussy.

What a dope.

Still waiting yourself to replace yourself with a 3rd world immigrant. What are you waiting for? You said you love the country and think it's far superior to bring in 3rd worlders than it is to have more American babies. It's far superior that a third worlder takes your place.

How to tell when Unkotare is defeated... his post only contain slander.

What a dope.

Because YOU posted lies and misrepresentation?

What a dope.

Then point it out, or are you too much of a coward?

What a dope.

I just watched Star Trek Discovery second season premiere. It is a far more Star Trek universe show that is still massively extreme feminist. For no more then several per cent of the population of women that are tough, we have emasculated males for lesbians, trained women, heavy set women and amazon women included in that group. This is an insult to all of the men who are casualties in wars and domestic problems. Nothing wrong with hiring the ladies. But for the ones who are what is needed in pure equality of the job. Instead the standards are changed and TV and movies show something different then reality.

Indeed, it's hard to believe that the second biggest party of the country stands for replacement of its own citizens and discrimination against majority of its citizens... in short genocide of its own population.

In Japan, they probably can't believe it.

The MSM there is looney, leftist, and dishonest just like here.

Despite that, no one anywhere in the world gives half a shit about paranoid, racist cowards like you except other paranoid, racist cowards.

My ratings per post are much higher than yours.

Something to keep in mind when assessing whose opinion people care about and whose not. As a tip, crying "Racist, xenophobe, homophobic misogynist!!!" is not all the rage right now.

Your ratings???

Well, that changes everything!

Since I'm not consumed by race, I can't do anything about your fears.

Not consumed by race = does not give a shit if a race gets wiped out of the map.

Ok....
You really think whites are going to be "wiped off the map"?

Good gawd, right wing media has you folks absolutely paranoid.
You really think that isn’t a possibility?

Good gawd, left wing media has gotten you to forsake your own supposed left wing principles and has made you irreversibly stupid.
Well, we can't all be as smart as a talk radio Trumpster.

Goodness knows, all one can do is aspire to your brilliance.
Haven’t listened to talk radio since the election, moron, and even then it was only about the topics I cared about concerning Kavanaugh and the general destruction that Democrats were engaging in at the time.

As I have told you many times now, I listen to people who follow ME and MY political philosophy, not the other way around. If you hear Rush say something similar to what I say on here it is because HE came to the same conclusion I came to over a decade ago.

But I am sure you have been joined to CNN at the hip since your birth and possess little to nothing concerning original ideas from the typical 90s to early 2000s left wing orthodoxy. You have never been a critical thinker.
Funny stuff.

Well, let's see.
  1. The fact that Trump was/is supported by avowed racists, white nationalists and white supremacists such as David Duke and Richard Spencer
  2. The fact that Donald Trump himself claimed to not know who David Duke even freaking IS, after earlier calling him a "racist and a problem"
  3. The fact that many on the Right steadfastly maintain that racism is history (and we see that on USMB), when minorities damn well know better
  4. The fact that many on the Right refuse to admit that the Right has race issues of any kind, pretending that the number is very small/insignificant
For four examples.
1. Hillary Clinton was supported by the entire Muslim Brotherhood, documented to destroy and eliminate America, and the Constitution, and replace it with an Islamic state. She also was, and still is, supported by millions of anti-white racists who support race-based Affirmative Action.
2. No source/link provided. Are we supposed to take this on faith ? :confused:
3. The right DOES NOT maintain that racism is history. It maintains that racism is alive and well in 2019, IN AFFRIMATIVE ACTION, and yes, minorities know it quite well.
4. The Right's race issue is to abolish affirmative action in all 50 states (currently banned in only 8 states), and other discrimination against whites.
#4 of my post, illustrated beautifully.

You can insult minorities by denying racism all you want, I don't care. You don't need minorities to vote with you, I'm sure.

Oh, and you can google these quotes, I took both directly from videos. You're welcome:

78fb9ede-e00e-47a8-b10a-c7448a428780-original.gif

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg

Typical Trumpbot thread.

Instead of naming it in a logical and educated manner...they choose the most emotional and racist/xenophobic/misogynistic method.

'How Can White Americans Be Democrats?'

Talk about screaming low IQ/education?

How about calling it - 'Affirmative Action debate' (or something similar)?

What will your next thread be titled? 'Why are Democrats allowed to live'? Or...'Why don't Democrats go to hell'?

Sheesh.

So, no. I'm not even sure what you're going on about here. I was merely pointing out that it's not an invasion. And if it were, a wall would be a cowardly response.
A wall is a normal response just as other countries have done. Would you prefer to have US troops decimating thousands of people (men, women & children), as they storm the border ? Wall is common sense (in conjuction with other border security methods)

Reductio ad absurdum - Wikipedia

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg

I think its a big picture thing. Money makes money and sometimes you have to help the racially oppressed minorities along. Maybe other places are some kind of crazy utopia. Here folks know what high schools and zip codes to look for on resumes to avoid hiring blacks. SO, the big stick of affirmative action comes down. The other choice is to jail racists I suppose.

You libtarded morons act like we live in the 1850’s

In todays America you can go as far as your brain and

ambition will take you…………..

You losers are just good at making up excuses for your shortcomings.

Only Trumpsters are worried about being "wiped out".

And as I said earlier, many are Democrats for many other reasons.

Of course I'm worried about being wiped out. The Democrat party is now the anti-white party. Why would I (as a white person) be stupid enough to side with a party that's against my own race?
Since I'm not consumed by race, I can't do anything about your fears.

Not consumed by race = does not give a shit if a race gets wiped out of the map.

Ok....

And they say they aren’t racist lol
That's how they're trained to think.

Worse, I think it's entirely possible that they absolutely believe all this stuff.

What a dope.

...You said ....it's far superior to bring in 3rd worlders than it is to have more American babies. It's far superior that a third worlder takes your place.

I of course did NOT say that, you lying sack of shit.

Part of the reason you'll be wiped out politically is the things you say about minorities. The things that you deny. The things you ignore.

That, and the future of conservatism, is up to you guys.
FALSE! And nothing could be more false. The Democratic party has long given up on appealing to right and wrong.

They have been throwing American whites under the bus for decades both with Affirmative Action and with excessive immigration bringing illegal aliens in, giving them birthright citizenship, amnesty, and sanctuary cities, just to get their VOTES, because they can't rely on Americans anymore.

Maybe one of the things that YOU "ignore" is that Donald trump has been the best president for minorites in American history, with black and Hispanic unemployment reaching ALL-TIME LOWS, as well as median income reaching an ALL-TIME high. What's the matter ? Your liberal OMISSION media omitted these facts ?
You say my post is FALSE! but then change the subject and completely ignore what I said. Weird.

And your last comment illustrates your ignorance of the priorities of minorities. You folks just assume that the economy and jobs are number one. Incorrect. So that whole talk radio meme is worthless.

But this is all what you're trained to say, I know. It's all you know.

Ok....

Where did I say that? I was mocking your reply which said that you are not consumed about race, replying to worries of genocide. "Let the genocide happen, I don't care about races, one less won't matter".

The reason why I do not think the left will succeed in exterminating whites is the amount of patriots with guns.
And I didn't say "let the genocide happen".

Do you realize that?

The country is getting browner. Unless whites get to humpin', that probably isn't going to change.
White people don’t have the finances to have kids at above the replacement rate.

They are too busy paying for the brown people to have kids.

White people are the richest race in America, ptbwbihnortbp.

God, what a dumb thing to say.
That's the training kicking in.

Some conservative talk radio would educate you far more than any liberal university.
I listen pretty much every day.

And then I see the very same words, phrases and (worse) thought processes here.

Sometimes a new thread will appear not three minutes after Rush says it. Funny as hell.

I'd never want to be an obedient robot for either end. I prefer to think for myself. The first line of my sig addresses that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back