How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Today's immigrants are assimilating just as those before them did. Previous waves of immigrants to America faced the same kind idiotic cowardice being promulgated by some here. Cycles.
FALSE! And anybody who wouldn't know this is false simply has no idea what is occurring in immigration today. Not only do illegal aliens not assimilate in the US, they don't do that in Europe either.

Another scared old white racist, just like so many others on this thread.
It's not a matter of "scared".. It's a matter of preserving US culture, or having it erode into a multicultural mish-mash, where people can't even understand each other's languages.

Totally true. Previous waves of immigrants (yes, including those from Europe - probably the ancestors of some of the shameless cowards posting here) were poor, uneducated, and lived in heavily segregated communities upon arrival. The first generations lived with like folk wherever possible, spoke their heritage languages, practiced their religious beliefs, and lived according to their old world ethnic heritages. All sorts of things that put the panties of pussies like you in a knot today. There were newspapers, businesses, and religious worships all in the native language of newcomers. The first generations adapted as much as they needed to, and their children grew up mostly if not entirely Americanized. Just like today. By the second full generation, 98% of immigrants speak English as their primary or only language at home. The kids help mom talk to the man at the grocery store or bank, and the grandkids can't really converse with grandma in the old tongue. A pattern that continues with each wave of immigration to my great nation.

FALSE! My mother was an immigrant, and she and all her brothers and sisters spoke clear, unaccented English within 5 years of their arrival here. Many of today's immigrants still are unable to speak English having been here for 40 years.

Is that why they lost in 2016?
Absolutely. Here's what won the election for Trump >>

th

Which race were they racist too?
WHITES, dummy.

And sometimes other non-blacks, like 3 Hispanics and 2 Asians who were also discriminated against in Affirmative Action (denied assitantships in my 1977 graduate school) > REALITY.

Compassion and humanitarianism - for these, the Dems are the only game in town; grotesquely imperfect as that is

Republicans measure political success with economic indices.

Democrats measure political success with indices pertaining to the health and well-being and happiness of The People.

If that means they have to play nice with the riff-raff, well, so be it.
As with most things, The Truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Problem with Democrats is, their idea of "The People" is the people of the entire WORLD, rather than the people of the United States, as it is their job to represent.

And in dispensing "Compassion and humanitarianism" to the people of the world, they show a LACK of Compassion and humanitarianism to the AMERICAN people, whom they harm by their globalism and open borders.
I know you believe what you're saying.

My point is, that in this case, what you believe isn't true.

If it were, then dozens of millions of Liberals - mostly highly patriotic Americans - would be voting Republian.

But they're not.

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
Why is race a factor in this, rather than country?

I know you believe what you're saying.

My point is, that in this case, what you believe isn't true.

If it were, then dozens of millions of Liberals - mostly highly patriotic Americans - would be voting Republian.

But they're not.
Nonsense. There is no "if". Of course what I said is true. Democrats do everything they can to bring illegal aliens into the country, and then protect them while they're here (to get VOTES for THEM) Duh!

And no, liberals are most certainly NOT patriotic Americans. I wouldn't even call them "Americans" at all. They are internationalists, communists. globalists, who care nothing for America, and the American people. Their people are the people of the WORLD.

It 's like when Obama made a speech in Germany and declared "I am a citizen of the world.", and for 8 years carried out policies friendly to foreign countries, while unfriendly to the USA.

Sorry, but the country is already built.

Actually, the country is falling apart. Just look at your shitty ass city.

It' looks like a dystopian war zone. If I were filming a Zombie movie, I'd use Cleveland.

These people have nothing to offer and everything to gain at our expense.

They offer more than the dumb white trash that smokes meth and wears MAGA hats...

We don't need any more immigrants, period.

Meh, like them better than I like you. I love immigrants, they are my best customers.

This post clearly illustrates how Democrats of any race can be racists and bigots, by supporting Affirmative Action, while accusing Republicans of what they (the Democrats) are guilty of. (racism)

I wonder if Democrats even know what they're saying. I think they are so mentally disordered, they can't comprehend reality.

Guy, if you are a white trash loser, it isn't bcause of affirmative action.

It's because you're a loser.

AA are special laws for their constituents. It's very similar to Hate Crimes. What is a Hate Crime? It's a crime committed against a member of a group that likely supports Democrats: women, minorities, homosexuals.....

Because you committed a crime against a protected Democrat class, you will serve more time in prison or even have your sentence upgraded to the death penalty, which usually is protested by Democrats, except if you attack one of their own.

Boo-hoo, you can't commit violence against minorities... whaaaaaa...

This post clearly illustrates how Democrats of any race can be racists and bigots, by supporting Affirmative Action, while accusing Republicans of what they (the Democrats) are guilty of. (racism)

I wonder if Democrats even know what they're saying. I think they are so mentally disordered, they can't comprehend reality.

Guy, if you are a white trash loser, it isn't bcause of affirmative action.

It's because you're a loser.

That wouldn't make affirmative action any less racist.

Anyway, JoeB supports the invasion of his own nation. So at this point there really is no conversation to be had. There is no coming back from full retard.

Forum List

Back