How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Why is race a factor in this, rather than country?
Because race is what racist, race-based Affirmative Action is based on, and that is what excludes people based on their race.

Affirmative action was limited years ago, with such US Supreme Court opinions as Adurand, Are you, or are you not, a white supremacist? Are you, or are you not, an American?

Actually, the country is falling apart. Just look at your shitty ass city.

It' looks like a dystopian war zone. If I were filming a Zombie movie, I'd use Cleveland.

Yes, because of minorities. So shipping in more will make it better?

They offer more than the dumb white trash that smokes meth and wears MAGA hats...

Yes, they offer opioids, diseases, and no talent or skills. What they offer Democrats are votes, and that's why Democrats want to keep more a coming.

That wouldn't make affirmative action any less racist.

Anyway, JoeB supports the invasion of his own nation. So at this point there really is no conversation to be had. There is no coming back from full retard.

Again, we need the fresh blood, new ideas...

I don't want the whole country to look like Red State America.

View attachment 243994

The country doesn't care what YOU want. In spite of what liberals think, you don't own this country.

AA are special laws for their constituents. It's very similar to Hate Crimes. What is a Hate Crime? It's a crime committed against a member of a group that likely supports Democrats: women, minorities, homosexuals.....

Because you committed a crime against a protected Democrat class, you will serve more time in prison or even have your sentence upgraded to the death penalty, which usually is protested by Democrats, except if you attack one of their own.

Boo-hoo, you can't commit violence against minorities... whaaaaaa...

"Folks, there are two sets of rules with Democrats: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Anyway, JoeB supports the invasion of his own nation. So at this point there really is no conversation to be had. There is no coming back from full retard.

View attachment 243994

The country doesn't care what YOU want. In spite of what liberals think, you don't own this country.

Neither do you. You live with the rest of the people here, or go someplace else. Who in the hell do you think you are?

...Nonsense...
You declaring it thus does not render it thus.

...There is no "if". Of course what I said is true...
There is always an "if".

...Democrats do everything they can to bring illegal aliens into the country, and then protect them while they're here (to get VOTES for THEM) Duh!...
Yes. I, too, believe that LibScum in leadership positions do just that. And some sizable portion of their rank-and-file support that.

However, you're missing the vast numbers of blue-collar / middle-class types who stick with the Democrats for other reasons.

...And no, liberals are most certainly NOT patriotic Americans...
What rubbish. Most are every bit as patriotic as you are.

They just have a different vision of how we should conduct ourselves.

Some aspects of that vision are totally screwed-in-the-head.

But other aspects of that vision are righteous and decent and humanitarian in nature.

...I wouldn't even call them "Americans" at all...
More rubbish. You are half the equation called Toxic Partisan Politics in America. Break the cycle. Start thinking again.

...They are internationalists, communists. globalists, who care nothing for America, and the American people. Their people are the people of the WORLD...
That is certainly true of some of them, and, unfortunately, this faction within the Democratic Party is gaining momentum.

That faction is beginning to drive loyal Americans (including White Americans) away from the Democratic Party.

But the "coming over" is a trickle; you want it to be a flood, but you offer nothing more than Economic Indices and Job Stats.

Bore... bore... bore... most folks with a heart AND a brain need something a little more in the way of touchy-feely to make the switch.

Like a populist vision for the General Welfare, and compassion and humanitarianism and a helping hand near the top of the agenda.

And Executive and Legislative branches of government that are willing and capable of effectively implementing such an agenda.

Areas of focus where the Republican Party has been deficient since it sold out to Big Business in the 1910s and 1920s.

The G(rand) O(ld) P(arty) lost its way as the Party of the Common Man a very long time ago.

Lincoln would not recognize it, nor would he be a Republican after the Great Sell-Out to Big Business - of World War I times.

Your challenge is to convince the Common Man to (a) vote you into power, then (b) SUSTAIN you in power, long enough to get things done.

You get passing grades for (a) but you really suck at (b).

Why?

Because your platforms and agenda cannot capture and fire and hold the imagination of the Common Man for very long.

The only reason why vast numbers of people OCCASIONALLY vote Republican is as a check-and-balance...

When people see the (equally idiotic in other ways) Dems going too far off the rails, they use the GOP as a bitch-slapping device.

Until the Dems promise (lying) that they've "heard the People" and promise to do better next time if we forgive them - again and again.

But that's pretty much the extent of your value nowadays - as a check-and-balance or Temporary Sword of Damocles against the Dems.

Wouldn't it be great, to actually establish and SUSTAIN a winning streak, based on popular enthusiasm for your own platform and agenda?

You haven't had that in over a century.

It's time you began asking yourselves why.

Maybe then, you'll "have a clue".

...It 's like when Obama made a speech in Germany and declared "I am a citizen of the world.", and for 8 years carried out policies friendly to foreign countries, while unfriendly to the USA.
Yep. Obumble did a decent job with domestic policy, but he was a walking train-wreck when it came to foreign policy.

Unfortunately, that has very little to do with what keeps vast numbers of White Americans voting Democrat.

Gotta keep your eye on the ball, eh?

Last edited:
Indeed, it's hard to believe that the second biggest party of the country stands for replacement of its own citizens and discrimination against majority of its citizens... in short genocide of its own population.

In Japan, they probably can't believe it.

Apparently it’s not that hard for conservatives to believe this lie at all. Look at all the “believers” in this thread.

If conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have nothing to say.

We don't need any more immigrants, period.

Meh, like them better than I like you. I love immigrants, they are my best customers.

Whether you like them isn't the issue. Whether we need them is the issue, and the answer is that we clearly don't need them. We have all the people we need in this country, and we certainly don't need more people with a 6th grade education and no skills. We don't need more teenage girls carrying anchor babies.

View attachment 243994

Neither do you. You live with the rest of the people here, or go someplace else. Who in the hell do you think you are?

An American. What are you so willing to sell out this country?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 243994

What kind of bullshit moron are you? The only people "sell[ing] out" the United States of America are people who refer to themselves as "conservatives", but are really right-wingers and theocrats, racists, and misogynists. Dirty people.

I am an American. If you don't like your fellow citizens, I suggest that you leave. If I don't own this country, neither do you. You are just a spoiled little arrogant brat. You are NOT some kind of "boss." More like a lowlife.

View attachment 243994

What kind of bullshit moron are you? The only people "sell[ing] out" the United States of America are people who refer to themselves as "conservatives", but are really right-wingers and theocrats, racists, and misogynists. Dirty people.

I am an American. If you don't like your fellow citizens, I suggest that you leave. If I don't own this country, neither do you. You are just a spoiled little arrogant brat. You are NOT some kind of "boss." More like a lowlife.

You don't like American values so I suggest you leave rather than sell out the country.

In any case, if you think that you can endlessly import your ideological friends and there won't be an armed retaliation, you are completely wrong. Co-operation only lasts as long as it's beneficial. When enough people turn actively treasonous, that's when it ends.

So what about all the white people that Republicans hate? Can’t they be Democrats?

So what about all the white people that Republicans hate? Can’t they be Democrats?

You aren't hated by republicans only...

No matter how much republicans hate you, you will always hate yourself even more.

View attachment 243994

How are right-wingers selling out America?

View attachment 243994

You don't like American values so I suggest you leave rather than sell out the country.

In any case, if you think that you can endlessly import your ideological friends and there won't be an armed retaliation, you are completely wrong. Co-operation only lasts as long as it's beneficial. When enough people turn actively treasonous, that's when it ends.

"American values". You mean "Liberty, equality, and justice FOR ALL". I see nothing in this white only, conservative only agenda that reflects a single one of those values. Especially the "for all" part which I emphasized.

"American values". You mean "Liberty, equality, and justice FOR ALL". I see nothing in this white only, conservative only agenda that reflects a single one of those values. Especially the "for all" part which I emphasized.
You are obvioulsy confusing "justice for all" with "free stuff for all".

Forum List

Back