How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Whatever. It's not an invasion. People saying so are idiots.
It obviously is an invasion.

If it's an invasion, then we should fight back. We have the most powerful military on earth. It should be easy to destroy any enemy invading us. There's no need to hide behind a wall.
Don't be a fucking jackass. You know no one is going to allow that.
Because it's not a real invasion.
It obviously is a real invasion
Then why is no one going to allow an appropriate response?

Invasion...

As in Home Invasion...

As in Invasion of Pests...

As in Invasion of Cancer into Healthy Tissue...

As in "Illegal Aliens, get the phukk out of our country."

----------------

Operation Wetback II is gonna make Operation Wetback I look like an ice cream social by comparison...

Whatever. It's not an invasion. People saying so are idiots.
It obviously is an invasion.

If it's an invasion, then we should fight back. We have the most powerful military on earth. It should be easy to destroy any enemy invading us. There's no need to hide behind a wall.
Don't be a fucking jackass. You know no one is going to allow that.
Because it's not a real invasion.
It obviously is a real invasion

Invasion? Don't be ridiculous. Do you call this an invasion???

This clearly illustrates how white Republicans can be racists and bigots.
This post clearly illustrates how Democrats of any race can be racists and bigots, by supporting Affirmative Action, while accusing Republicans of what they (the Democrats) are guilty of. (racism)

I wonder if Democrats even know what they're saying. I think they are so mentally disordered, they can't comprehend reality.

All those people seem way more fun than the Republicans Nazis that marched in Charlottesville.
It was leftist counterprotesters illegally blocking the street and the legal march, who created the riot and violence.

As for the so-called "Nazis", no one has ever ascertained if any of them actually WERE Nazis, rather than leftists posing as Nazis (agent provocateurs)

Because they realize institutionalize white affirmative action exists and AA is a way to counter that .

Want an example . Just look at the Whitehouse .
OK. Good idea. Let's look at the White House. In 1.5 years, Trump lowered unemployment for blacks and Hispanics both, to their lowest levels in US history. And he didn't incite blacks to riot as Obama did repeatedly.

Secondly, there is no such thing as white affirmative action. Affirmative action is an institution that declares blacks as beneficiaries, and whites as victims, and anyone who supports it, is a baldfaced racist.

upload_2019-2-3_9-6-38-jpeg.243826
So is this saying that you admit to supporting race-based Affirmative Action ?

Because they realize institutionalize white affirmative action exists and AA is a way to counter that .

Want an example . Just look at the Whitehouse .
OK. Good idea. Let's look at the White House. In 1.5 years, Trump lowered unemployment for blacks and Hispanics both, to their lowest levels in US history. And he didn't incite blacks to riot as Obama did repeatedly.

Secondly, there is no such thing as white affirmative action. Affirmative action is an institution that declares blacks as beneficiaries, and whites as victims, and anyone who supports it, is a baldfaced racist.

AA are special laws for their constituents. It's very similar to Hate Crimes. What is a Hate Crime? It's a crime committed against a member of a group that likely supports Democrats: women, minorities, homosexuals.....

Because you committed a crime against a protected Democrat class, you will serve more time in prison or even have your sentence upgraded to the death penalty, which usually is protested by Democrats, except if you attack one of their own.

I vote democrat because they are the lesser of 2 evils.

I have no doubt YOU will kill me long before any democrats do.
upload_2019-2-3_23-3-41.jpeg

How are the Republicans "evil", in your eyes ? And how do you come to a conclusion that I (or anyone) would kill you ?

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-3_23-22-47.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-3_23-22-47.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2019-2-3_23-23-38.png
    upload_2019-2-3_23-23-38.png
    158 bytes · Views: 8
Again, do you think we should allow millions of people in mass to move from central America to the USA or not? You advocated for this a few posts ago.
All Democrats want that.They are dependent upon it for VOTES, and can't win an election without it.

Compassion and humanitarianism - for these, the Dems are the only game in town; grotesquely imperfect as that is

Republicans measure political success with economic indices.

Democrats measure political success with indices pertaining to the health and well-being and happiness of The People.

If that means they have to play nice with the riff-raff, well, so be it.
As with most things, The Truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Problem with Democrats is, their idea of "The People" is the people of the entire WORLD, rather than the people of the United States, as it is their job to represent.

And in dispensing "Compassion and humanitarianism" to the people of the world, they show a LACK of Compassion and humanitarianism to the AMERICAN people, whom they harm by their globalism and open borders.

Been a white person all my life. have no clue how what political party I prefer has any bearing on my color, if the goal is to treat every American as equal, then the only thing lost is a wanted but unwarranted preference by white men to always be chosen over women & blacks.
Treating every American as equal is most certainly NOT the goal of Democrats. Their goal is to keep everything UNequal, with blacks as the beneficiaries, and whites as the victims. How can you not know this ? Must be years of watching CNN.

Social security bad
Medicare bad
Paid sick time bad
FMLA bad
Unions bad
Benefits too costly
Govt workers bad
Teachers bad
Employees and labor bad
Higher wages bad
Ever think this kind of rhetoric turns workers off? It's out there. This IS a factor.
How about 8 million illegal aliens taking 8 million jobs away from US workers ? Not bad ?

How about $138 Billion being extracted out of the US economy (US businesses deprived of that in sales) ? Not bad ?

How about hundreds of millions of whites being discriminated against by Affirmative Action ? Nor bad ?

How about gun-free zones causing dozens of Americans to be killed ? Not bad ?

How about Americans losing rights so that Muslims can gain special rights ? Not bad ?

How about Christians losing rights so that gays can gain rights ? Not bad ?

Social security bad
Medicare bad
Paid sick time bad
FMLA bad
Unions bad
Benefits too costly
Govt workers bad
Teachers bad
Employees and labor bad
Higher wages bad
Ever think this kind of rhetoric turns workers off? It's out there. This IS a factor.
How about 8 million illegal aliens taking 8 million jobs away from US workers ? Not bad ?

How about $138 Billion being extracted out of the US economy (US businesses deprived of that in sales) ? Not bad ?

How about hundreds of millions of whites being discriminated against by Affirmative Action ? Nor bad ?

How about gun-free zones causing dozens of Americans to be killed ? Not bad ?

How about Americans losing rights so that Muslims can gain special rights ? Not bad ?

How about Christians losing rights so that gays can gain rights ? Not bad ?
The rights that were taken away due to a war on drugs? Yet you say not a word about reality all you deal with is rhetorical propaganda.

Forum List

Back