How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

You apparently think it makes you sound smart, not stupid, to equate higher education to indoctrination. I really don't even have to respond to such a stupid idea. It defeats itself for being so obviously stupid, and, really, reflects poorly on the person who believes it.
This is how detached from reality liberals are. Might as well be floating around in the ionosphere. :rolleyes:

A few months of watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and reading the NYT or WP, and you get like this. Clueless.

Um, no. A white guy carrying a gun was treated with deference and respect, the black guy was lucky nobody shot him.

I just found this:

In 2013, 44 percent of cop killers were white, 37 percent were black and 11 percent were Hispanic. Last year, 54 percent were white, 26 percent were black and 18 percent were Hispanic.

Who kills police officers?

So what this study shows is that blacks kill police officers at twice to three tiems their rate of their population in the US while whites kill police officers less than their population percentage wise.

Blacks make up 13% of our population while whites make up 62%. Hispanics are on level for their population at 18%.
Obama's work. Sharpton, Jackson, and Holder contributors.

baltimore-riot.jpg

No. You look at minorities as "people being controlled" into voting for Democrats. They're just people, like everyone else, choosing for a side that best represents them.
So you're saying that blacks are best represented by Democrats ? Are you really saying that ? :confused:

No. You look at minorities as "people being controlled" into voting for Democrats. They're just people, like everyone else, choosing for a side that best represents them.
So you're saying that blacks are best represented by Democrats ? Are you really saying that ? :confused:

I'm saying that people are going to vote for someone that they feel best represents their interests.

So you have no idea why a middle-aged white guy would choose a young girl to take out to lunch? Maybe we should have a talk sometime so I can explain it to you.

No, I know EXACTLY why he did... The guy was kind of sad, left his wife of 25 years to go shack up with some younger honey.... like to go out drinking and carousing with the younger employees in the plant. Really didn't give employees his own age like myself the time of day.

But it COMPLETELY REFUTES the claim that the wonderful system of market forces only rewards performance and results over race! that's the point I was making.

I mean, jesus christ on a go-cart, you could make time to have lunch with the Chinese lady after 9 years, don't you think?

So you really think that our colleges are not liberal biased? You really think they don't teach that?

Yes, has a liberal bias... YOu see, when you teach science and logic, you are going to be teaching liberal values.

Not to worry, Conservatives still have universities where they teach about talking snakes.

Yeah......that is weird. I don't know why they don't teach them how man controls the climate.

So you have no idea why a middle-aged white guy would choose a young girl to take out to lunch? Maybe we should have a talk sometime so I can explain it to you.

No, I know EXACTLY why he did... The guy was kind of sad, left his wife of 25 years to go shack up with some younger honey.... like to go out drinking and carousing with the younger employees in the plant. Really didn't give employees his own age like myself the time of day.

But it COMPLETELY REFUTES the claim that the wonderful system of market forces only rewards performance and results over race! that's the point I was making.

I mean, jesus christ on a go-cart, you could make time to have lunch with the Chinese lady after 9 years, don't you think?

Wait a minute, WTF does race have to do with this if this guy is renown to like young women? You do this all the time, you try to make race an issue when it never was.

Wait a minute, WTF does race have to do with this if this guy is renown to like young women? You do this all the time, you try to make race an issue when it never was.

Young WHITE women... young black women didn't get the time of day from this guy.

There was also the black lady who got let go so he could create a slot for one of his drinking buddies, who eventually got fired after getting his FOURTH DUI.

White privilege, baby.

Men are attracted to hot young women. That's the reality, better get into grasp with it.

JoeB of course knows this very well, frothing after young women like you wouldn't even believe. The only problem is that he is a loser and can't get any. But maybe we can fix it all by "redistributing the wealth".

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg

Not every white is discriminated against with the liberal rulers. Some become "Honorary People of Color", like B. Hussein O who is legitimately half-Honky. Ditto even with folks with even more Cracker blood like Hillary Clinton, former longtime First Lady of the Great State of Arkansas.

The apartheid state that ultraliberals seek does provide lives of White Privilege for those Honky MF'ers who achieve leadership positions.

Young WHITE women... young black women didn't get the time of day from this guy.

There was also the black lady who got let go so he could create a slot for one of his drinking buddies, who eventually got fired after getting his FOURTH DUI.

White privilege, baby.

So people have preferences, so what? I’m not attracted to black women either. I enjoy white women. I like PR women. I like Asian women. I don’t care for Indian women. Everybody has likes and dislikes. Or are likes and dislikes racist too?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

White privilege, baby.

So people have preferences, so what? I’m not attracted to black women either. I enjoy white women. I like PR women. I like Asian women. I don’t care for Indian women. Everybody has likes and dislikes. Or are likes and dislikes racist too?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You must not have gotten the memo yet. Having preferences is RACIST!

Men are attracted to hot young women. That's the reality, better get into grasp with it.

JoeB of course knows this very well, frothing after young women like you wouldn't even believe. The only problem is that he is a loser and can't get any. But maybe we can fix it all by "redistributing the wealth".

Uh, dude, I'm really not interested in women under 40... Anything below that I'd consider too young.

But this wasn't the point I was making. The point I was making was that this Intern who really hadn't accomplished much of anything got more attention from the GM than women of color who had been with the company for years... because... racism.

Uh, dude, I'm really not interested in women under 40... Anything below that I'd consider too young.

But this wasn't the point I was making. The point I was making was that this Intern who really hadn't accomplished much of anything got more attention from the GM than women of color who had been with the company for years... because... racism.

No woman is interested in you, you just aren't man enough.

Okay, you do get that when you are a GM, you shouldn't be basing who you show favoritism to based on "preferences" right.

your whole argument is that when management shows favoritism to white people it's because - wait for it- they ONLY CARE ABOUT ECONOMIC VALUE. This was the argument that you made.

I gave you an example where a guy showed favortism to someone who was white young and pretty and really accomplished nothing over women of color who had been with the company for years, and had a serious effect on the bottom line.

Okay, you do get that when you are a GM, you shouldn't be basing who you show favoritism to based on "preferences" right.

your whole argument is that when management shows favoritism to white people it's because - wait for it- they ONLY CARE ABOUT ECONOMIC VALUE. This was the argument that you made.

I gave you an example where a guy showed favortism to someone who was white young and pretty and really accomplished nothing over women of color who had been with the company for years, and had a serious effect on the bottom line.

Favoritism? Because he simply took her out to lunch? Are you jealous he didn't take you out too?

And just how much did he blow on this lunch date? Did he make reservations?

It sounds to me like his lunch date was more personal than professional. A middle-aged white guy who likes young white women. Gee, that's never happened before unless a cigar was involved.

Forum List

Back