How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

I guess the only way a worker can get ahead is a college education and a willingness to not be loyal to a company, not have an interest in helping grow the company, and not be all that friendly to management. A willingness to walk away when called upon to make a difference is needed nowadays. Always be looking for better...screw the employer had to be the mindset in today's American workforce. Self first.
And, frankly, with proposed Free College, you'll be able to wipe your a$$ with a Masters Degree and flip burgers with the best of 'em... :21:

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg

Affirmative Action has been a major success in American Culture.

All families have benefitted in one way or another

ABSURD! Affirmative Action has been perhaps the # 1 ABOMINATION in American economics for 54 years. Most Americans have been harmed by it, and many, if not most, lives have been partially destroyed by it.

And just look at the hypocrisy of the despicable left, who supports this # 1 racism in America, all the while chanting against racism. To them, malicious racism if perfectly OK, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. This is America's # 1 DISGRACE, since the Vietnam War.

All whites and Asians who have had the lives ruined by this disaster, should be paid reparations$$$, directly from the pockets of all those who are guilty of pushing and supporting AA.

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg

There is nothing positive about reverse discrimination than there was with discrimination. They are both wrong. People should get jobs or attend college on their merits, not anything else.

Ray stays up at night worried about rich people not being able afford dressage horses while he can't get a doctor's appointment.

My doctors appointments are fine. I see my doctor every six months or more if something comes up.

Works for me. The person who has been there the longest probably knows what is going on. Certainly better than, "Whoops, you ran up too many medical bills, we are going to downsize you because you are too old." Which is pretty much what cured me of Republicanism.

Don't you believe it. If a person excels and does better than employees that have been there longer under a union, there is no reward. No reward means no reason to try and do better than anybody else.

This is what unions did to companies. They forced them to give jobs to people that either couldn't do them, or did them so badly it ended up destroying the company.

One of our last union shops that we service just voted out their union for that reason. The older guy who was there the longest got the best paying job in the plant. The problem is he couldn't do the job. The owner of the company had to do the job for him. But there was nothing the owner could do about it because of the union. He couldn't fire the guy, he couldn't demote him to his previous job which he could do. He had to keep him at that position.

So the workers got together and voted the union out, and they were able to get that guy off that machine and put somebody with less seniority that was capable of doing the job. And of course, made better money.

Unions were needed in the late 19th and early 20th, when the worst of the un-checked Robber Barons ruled the roost.

Today's corporate vultures make the Robber Barons look quaint by comparison.

I guess the only way a worker can get ahead is a college education and a willingness to not be loyal to a company, not have an interest in helping grow the company, and not be all that friendly to management. A willingness to walk away when called upon to make a difference is needed nowadays. Always be looking for better...screw the employer had to be the mindset in today's American workforce. Self first.

If you aren't thinking that way in your career, you are doing it wrong. Insanity is knocking yourself silly for a job that would replace you in two weeks if you dropped dead.

Don't you believe it. If a person excels and does better than employees that have been there longer under a union, there is no reward. No reward means no reason to try and do better than anybody else.

And you think people are rewarded for working hard, MR. No Insurance?

One of our last union shops that we service just voted out their union for that reason. The older guy who was there the longest got the best paying job in the plant. The problem is he couldn't do the job. The owner of the company had to do the job for him. But there was nothing the owner could do about it because of the union. He couldn't fire the guy, he couldn't demote him to his previous job which he could do. He had to keep him at that position.

Sounds like a pretty shitty manager. If you can't train an employee, it kind of means you suck at your job.

ABSURD! Affirmative Action has been perhaps the # 1 ABOMINATION in American economics for 54 years. Most Americans have been harmed by it, and many, if not most, lives have been partially destroyed by it.

And just look at the hypocrisy of the despicable left, who supports this # 1 racism in America, all the while chanting against racism. To them, malicious racism if perfectly OK, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. This is America's # 1 DISGRACE, since the Vietnam War.

All whites and Asians who have had the lives ruined by this disaster, should be paid reparations$$$, directly from the pockets of all those who are guilty of pushing and supporting AA.

Guy, if you failed in life as you obviously have, it isn't because of Affirmative Action.

Not with a union you aren't.

again, sounds like you are jealous you couldn't get into one...

It's not like a club that everybody wants to get into. In fact during the big union days, you couldn't work at at some companies unless you joined by force. I only worked two jobs that had unions, and again, by force. Democrats like force because if people have a choice, they shun Democrats and their criminal cohorts.

It's not like a club that everybody wants to get into. In fact during the big union days, you couldn't work at at some companies unless you joined by force. I only worked two jobs that had unions, and again, by force. Democrats like force because if people have a choice, they shun Democrats and their criminal cohorts.

Yes, there will always be stupid people who will choose to be abused by the one percent, thinking they are getting ahead when they work a dead end job with no insurance.

Yes, there will always be stupid people who will choose to be abused by the one percent, thinking they are getting ahead when they work a dead end job with no insurance.

You mean like there will always be people who have serious psychological problems and never seek help?

Well. I think we solved that one.

If you're a paranoid white person concerned that the minorities are trying to wipe you off the face of the earth, then vote Republican.

If you're not, then vote Democrat.
And then as a Democrat, when Democrats get elected, you WILL be wiped off the face of the earth, by Affirmative Action.

Well. I think we solved that one.

If you're a paranoid white person concerned that the minorities are trying to wipe you off the face of the earth, then vote Republican.

If you're not, then vote Democrat.
And then as a Democrat, when Democrats get elected, you WILL be wiped off the face of the earth, by Affirmative Action.

Another paranoid white person concerned about minorities. And votes Republican.

Thanks for confirming what I said.

Another paranoid white person concerned about minorities. And votes Republican.

Thanks for confirming what I said.
It's not paranoia, when your whole life has been worsened by Affirmative Action (for 42 years), and even retirement income is reduced from it. You are not well informed.

Another information-deprived liberal victim of liberal OMISSION media.

And Americans shun them at the voting booths, which is why Democrats need foreigners streaming into the country, to obtain VOTES.

Forum List

Back