How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Guy, I rented a property for 13 years and never had a fifth of the horror stories you have... Maybe you just suck at picking out renters.

So you rented out a house, it's not like having multiple units where you have multiple renters. And as I've stated before, most of my renters were great people, but some you live and learn by. All my current renters are wonderful people. In fact, the last couple that left told my father they regretted leaving their apartment here. They wish they were back.

Yeah, Ray brought the racism again.

Who brought up race first, you or I?

Again, not really. I've seen good employees who were earners let go for some really stupid reasons, and I've seen some worthless white slugs kept on the payroll.

I can't comment on a situation I know little of. What I can tell you is what I said before, sometimes it's more than just being a good worker. If you work against the company you will be let go eventually.

In the Summer of 2012, we had three people leave our Purchasing Department.

1) A middle aged Asian woman, who had been with the company for 9 years, had established a lot of our vendor relationships with the Pacific rim (as she was the only one in the department that spoke Mandarin).

2) A Thirty-ish Black lady, a bit overweight, reasonably good at her job. Kind of annoyed me because she was a bible thumper, but not a bad employee. Was with the company for 2 years.

3) A young white intern in her 20s, who had only been interning with the company for a couple of months.

NOW- guess which one of these three women my white, 50-something General Manager made time out of his schedule to take to lunch with the department on their last day?

Never heard this man say anything racist or do anything overtly racist in the 7 years I worked with him... In fact, I would go so far to say that compared to some of the other dirtbag bosses I've had, he was one of the better ones. (Hence, why I hung around for 7 years.)

But even an otherwise good guy who probably thinks of himself as fair, demonstrates the bias of white privilege.

So you have no idea why a middle-aged white guy would choose a young girl to take out to lunch? Maybe we should have a talk sometime so I can explain it to you.

If you're a paranoid white person concerned that the minorities are trying to wipe you off the face of the earth, and, you want to control the minorities, then vote Democrat

Doesn't work.

Paranoid white people concerned about minorities taking over...clearly isn't a description for Democrat voters.

Furthermore, nobody is controlling anyone. People vote for the side that best represents them.

Democrats solely look at minorities as voting blocks. Republicans look at American Citizens and people seeking to become American citizens legally as individuals seeking personal freedom and prosperity.... regardless of skin color. With that, Democrats perpetuate the myth that Republicans are racists.

No. You look at minorities as "people being controlled" into voting for Democrats. They're just people, like everyone else, choosing for a side that best represents them.

Both sides have racists. There are plenty of Republican racists around this site, and you guys say nothing against them.

Show me the racist.... the one who says by virtue of his own skin color he/she is far better/superior to someone or peoples not of the same skin color?

Here's another one.

"Holy shit....he’s got more done for the right people in two years than the Kenyan Chimp did in eight years...FUCK...and only working half the time. Thanks for sharing, that’s awesome. Imagine what the badass would accomplish with a little more time spent."

Explain to me how this isn't racist.

You found two. I’m reading these quotes and I’m thinking about your side that votes for Democrats, abd then I recall what the Democrat Senate Majority Leader had to say about Obama: “ a light-skinned African American who does not have a Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one.”

One has to wonder why that was a benefit as opposed to something else???

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
We tell all middle class and poor Americans it doesn’t matter what color you are to republicans we are all N$&*#rs.

Doesn't work.

Paranoid white people concerned about minorities taking over...clearly isn't a description for Democrat voters.

Furthermore, nobody is controlling anyone. People vote for the side that best represents them.

Democrats solely look at minorities as voting blocks. Republicans look at American Citizens and people seeking to become American citizens legally as individuals seeking personal freedom and prosperity.... regardless of skin color. With that, Democrats perpetuate the myth that Republicans are racists.

No. You look at minorities as "people being controlled" into voting for Democrats. They're just people, like everyone else, choosing for a side that best represents them.

Both sides have racists. There are plenty of Republican racists around this site, and you guys say nothing against them.

Show me the racist.... the one who says by virtue of his own skin color he/she is far better/superior to someone or peoples not of the same skin color?

Here's another one.

"Holy shit....he’s got more done for the right people in two years than the Kenyan Chimp did in eight years...FUCK...and only working half the time. Thanks for sharing, that’s awesome. Imagine what the badass would accomplish with a little more time spent."

You found two. I’m reading these quotes and I’m thinking about your side that votes for Democrats, abd then I recall what the Democrat Senate Majority Leader had to say about Obama: “ a light-skinned African American who does not have a Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one.”

You want me to find more racist comments from Republicans here? It's really not hard.

The racist republicans on this site say all kinds of shit like that, and the rest of you say nothing.

Indeed, it's hard to believe that the second biggest party of the country stands for replacement of its own citizens and discrimination against majority of its citizens... in short genocide of its own population.

In Japan, they probably can't believe it.
Why do you think white men are so angry? They are realizing to the corporations they are no better than dark people.

And white men also feel they are worse off because of affirmative action which still exists. It’s called diversity but it’s benefitting ambitious blacks, Hispanics, Indians and women.

For a blue collar white American family, college is even harder to pay for because they don’t have united negro college fund

Doesn't work.

Here's another one.

Here you go.

"Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people."

Explain to me how that's not racist. I can go on with these examples all day.

Indoctrination
You apparently think it makes you sound smart, not stupid, to equate higher education to indoctrination. I really don't even have to respond to such a stupid idea. It defeats itself for being so obviously stupid, and, really, reflects poorly on the person who believes it.

Indoctrination
You apparently think it makes you sound smart, not stupid, to equate higher education to indoctrination. I really don't even have to respond to such a stupid idea. It defeats itself for being so obviously stupid, and, really, reflects poorly on the person who believes it.

So you really think that our colleges are not liberal biased? You really think they don't teach that?

Indeed, it's hard to believe that the second biggest party of the country stands for replacement of its own citizens and discrimination against majority of its citizens... in short genocide of its own population.

Why do you think white men are so angry? They are realizing to the corporations they are no better than dark people.

And white men also feel they are worse off because of affirmative action which still exists. It’s called diversity but it’s benefitting ambitious blacks, Hispanics, Indians and women.

For a blue collar white American family, college is even harder to pay for because they don’t have united negro college fund

Not quite, but you are on to something about corporations.

Several of our customers eventually replaced their nearly all white crew with a nearly all black crew. Blacks will work for less money than whites because the cost of living in their neighborhoods is less. Then immigrants will come along and work for less money than the blacks, and what we end up with is a race to the bottom.

Mind you that the company doesn't get the same quality of work, but what they lose in production they gain in salary savings.

So you really think that our colleges are not liberal biased?
Red herring. Stay on topic. You equated higher education to indoctrination. That is stupid, and you aren't going to squirm out of that stupid statement with your little parlor tricks.

Thank goodness we have people being "indoctrinated" by study of medicine, biology, physics, engineering...

Let's also review your hilariously stupid, circular argument:

"More intelligent people and the more highly educated tend not to believe in God because they are indoctrinated liberally on campuses. Because campuses are liberally biased due to more highly intelligent and more highly educated people dominating the campus, as they tend to be liberal"

Don't read that too many times... it will make you dizzy. So which came first? the highly educated people, or the highly educated people? :rolleyes:

Not quite, but you are on to something about corporations.

Several of our customers eventually replaced their nearly all white crew with a nearly all black crew. Blacks will work for less money than whites because the cost of living in their neighborhoods is less. Then immigrants will come along and work for less money than the blacks, and what we end up with is a race to the bottom.

Mind you that the company doesn't get the same quality of work, but what they lose in production they gain in salary savings.
I don’t care if black American communities will do it cheaper just like you don’t care that non union states do it cheaper than union states. Keep it in the USA that’s all I care about

Here's another one.

You want me to find more racist comments from Republicans here? It's really not hard.

The racist republicans on this site say all kinds of shit like that, and the rest of you say nothing.

Yea..... and I found what you are overlooking by your own criteria, a Democrat racist at the top of your chain.

So you really think that our colleges are not liberal biased?
Red herring. Stay on topic. You equated higher education to indoctrination. That is stupid, and you aren't going to squirm out of that stupid statement with your little parlor tricks.

Thank goodness we have people being "indoctrinated" by study of medicine, biology, physics, engineering...

Let's also review your hilariously stupid, circular argument:

"More intelligent people and the more highly educated tend not to believe in God because they are indoctrinated liberally on campuses. Because campuses are liberally biased due to more highly intelligent and more highly educated people dominating the campus, as they tend to be liberal"

Don't read that too many times... it will make you dizzy. So which came first? the highly educated people, or the highly educated people? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's me, full of stupid ideas.

The Econ Journal Watch published a study, conducted by professors from Brooklyn College and George Mason University, which found liberal professors and researchers outnumber conservatives nearly 12 to 1. Depending on the department, this disparity could be as great as 33 to 1, as the study found in departments of history.

Similarly, a study by the National Association of Scholars found that nearly 40 percent of the top ranked liberal arts colleges have zero professors who are registered Republicans.

One such study by University of Oxford researchers found that conservatives have a “ right to be skeptical of scientists,” suggesting that skepticism of scientific establishments is valid due to a long and proven history of “scholar activism” in fields like sociology and political science. After all, there is no shortage of examples when it comes to professors teaching their opinion in the classroom and taking part in political activism on campus.

Liberalism is rampant on campus and ruining academia

Nope, no indoctrination in college. Nothing to see here folks!

Here's another one.

Yea..... and I found what you are overlooking by your own criteria, a Democrat racist at the top of your chain.

What criteria is that? Because here's what I said:

"Both sides have racists. There are plenty of Republican racists around this site, and you guys say nothing against them."

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
51721803_486280028571149_1808631936894107648_n.png

I can't speak to your other stupid ideas, but equating higher education to indoctrination has got to be one of the stupidest. Or, maybe I'm underestimating you.
Or you're underestimating your higher MISeducation to indoctrinate you. Most people who have been indoctrinated, don't know it. Many never will.

Forum List

Back