How can workers vote Republican?

"How can workers vote Republican?"

Easy...I want my hard work to pay off...

Because Democrats suck.
If you believe garbage propaganda that never reaches the real world, super duper. Instead of malevolent gossip, try looking at policy they want. Publicans cut taxes on the rich and deregulate that ends up as corrupt bubbles and stupid walls. Democrats want to end illegal immigration with a good SS ID card, good vacations minimum wage Healthcare daycare parental leave cheap training and education, infrastructure. Silly dupes...

Democrats want to end illegal immigration

Bullshit.

Silly dupes...

Democrats are worse than that.

I spent nearly 8 years while Obama was in office working hard for less money...I almost closed up shop multiple times...My income went down and stayed down...not sure how I made it but I'm happy I did...I was often wondering aloud to myself why I started my own business...why didn't I find a Government job...But as soon as Trump won my phone started ringing and it has not stopped...I've got more employees on board than I've ever had and looking for more help...
I will always vote for the capitalist over the communist...I'd be voting against my own interest not to....

The U.S. Supreme Court delivered a blow (5 to 4 along Party lines) to the rights of workers on Monday by allowing companies to require them to sign away their ability to bring class-action claims against management, agreements already in place for about 25 million employees.

High court backs companies over worker class-action claims

Workers are being fukked... Cut corporate and high earners taxes (re: business men); allow immediate "expensing" for business

What does that have to do with the supreme Court? They are just enforcing the Constitution..you remember the same right leaning court gave us abortion and gay marriage.

Um, no, I believe abortion and gay marriage came from previous Supreme Courts with different members.

Uhm that's not what I said tard...the only supreme Court I would just is right leaning, win some lose some.. with a left leaning court is lose them all..

Wow, that made even less sense. And you have the cojones to call someone else a tard?

I spent nearly 8 years while Obama was in office working hard for less money...I almost closed up shop multiple times...My income went down and stayed down...not sure how I made it but I'm happy I did...I was often wondering aloud to myself why I started my own business...why didn't I find a Government job...But as soon as Trump won my phone started ringing and it has not stopped...I've got more employees on board than I've ever had and looking for more help...
I will always vote for the capitalist over the communist...I'd be voting against my own interest not to....
Ram that all sounds great Hope it's true BUT I doubt it

The U.S. Supreme Court delivered a blow (5 to 4 along Party lines) to the rights of workers on Monday by allowing companies to require them to sign away their ability to bring class-action claims against management, agreements already in place for about 25 million employees.

Workers are being fukked... Cut corporate and high earners taxes (re: business men); allow immediate "expensing" for business

What does that have to do with the supreme Court? They are just enforcing the Constitution..you remember the same right leaning court gave us abortion and gay marriage.

Um, no, I believe abortion and gay marriage came from previous Supreme Courts with different members.

Uhm that's not what I said tard...the only supreme Court I would just is right leaning, win some lose some.. with a left leaning court is lose them all..

Wow, that made even less sense. And you have the cojones to call someone else a tard?

What the fuck you think someone on the Supremes court lives over 100 years plus?

Once again the best supreme court is always a right leaning one...

Because Democrats suck.
If you believe garbage propaganda that never reaches the real world, super duper. Instead of malevolent gossip, try looking at policy they want. Publicans cut taxes on the rich and deregulate that ends up as corrupt bubbles and stupid walls. Democrats want to end illegal immigration with a good SS ID card, good vacations minimum wage Healthcare daycare parental leave cheap training and education, infrastructure. Silly dupes...

Bullshit.

Silly dupes...

Are you familiar with the comprehensive immigration bill of 2010 with SSID card that can't be faked? Of course not, super duper ignoramus...

What they shut off the troff for the ambulance chasers and all the class action lawsuits....you know the ones where you get $20, but the lawyers get millions......what a shame.

The one thing good workers can still do is walk off the job of they don't like it. That's what they have left. I did it three times in my life and those were 3 of my best days ever.

What the fuck you think someone on the Supremes court lives over 100 years plus?

Once again the best supreme court is always a right leaning one...
Kiss my jewish ass

What they shut off the troff for the ambulance chasers and all the class action lawsuits....you know the ones where you get $20, but the lawyers get millions......what a shame.
Great protection from the powerful a******GOP Masters however, super dupe.

The one thing good workers can still do is walk off the job of they don't like it. That's what they have left. I did it three times in my life and those were 3 of my best days ever.

And let us guess, production got better?

Because Democrats suck.

Bullshit.

Silly dupes...

Are you familiar with the comprehensive immigration bill of 2010 with SSID card that can't be faked? Of course not, super duper ignoramus...

Are you familiar with the comprehensive immigration bill of 2010 with SSID card that can't be faked?

Unless the Dems passed it while they had complete control of House, Senate and Presidency...…..this...….

Is still a huge fucking lie.

Forum List

Back