How come Lincoln got away with shutting down hundreds of newspapers and jailed journalists

You have it backwards. Dishonest Abe destroyed the nation. His philosophy was we will kill you and destroy your property to keep you. Most illogical and tyrannical.

Yep- because of President Lincoln- the United States was destroyed- by remaining intact and becoming the most powerful nation on Earth, and bringing our citizens to hither unknown levels of prosperity.

I think most nations on earth would love the chance to be destroyed like that.
Under Lincoln the United States ceased being a voluntary association of sovereign states and instead became an empire of subjects. The United States was supposed to be about freedom, not power, you bootlicking asshole.

Yeah assholes like you think that the last time the United States was a voluntary association of sovereign states was 3 million Americans were slaves.

Tell us more how you believe that was when the United States was all about freedom- and not power you fucking douchebag.

It was the last time the United States actually followed the Constitution. The bottom line is that Lincoln was dictator and a tyrant. All his actions were criminal violations of the Constitution. Slavery may have been an abomination, but it was in the Constitution. Those who defend Lincoln are admitting they think the end justifies the means.

LOL- yep- tell us all about how the United States was all about freedom- except for the slaves- you just are upset because the rights of slave owning white men got stepped on- not about the freedom of slaves.

You slavery loving Lincoln attackers are at it again.

There you go again, accusing me of supporting slavery. We can always count on you to go for the low blow because that's just the kind of guy you are. How many times do you have to be told that Lincoln didn't invade Virginia to get rid of slavery? Lincoln even proposed an amendment to enshrine slavery into the Constitution.

Allow me to quote your hero:

"I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."

"Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man."
That's who you worship, douchebag.

Last edited:
Yep- because of President Lincoln- the United States was destroyed- by remaining intact and becoming the most powerful nation on Earth, and bringing our citizens to hither unknown levels of prosperity.

Under Lincoln the United States ceased being a voluntary association of sovereign states and instead became an empire of subjects. The United States was supposed to be about freedom, not power, you bootlicking asshole.

Yeah assholes like you think that the last time the United States was a voluntary association of sovereign states was 3 million Americans were slaves.

Tell us more how you believe that was when the United States was all about freedom- and not power you fucking douchebag.

It was the last time the United States actually followed the Constitution. The bottom line is that Lincoln was dictator and a tyrant. All his actions were criminal violations of the Constitution. Slavery may have been an abomination, but it was in the Constitution. Those who defend Lincoln are admitting they think the end justifies the means.

LOL- yep- tell us all about how the United States was all about freedom- except for the slaves- you just are upset because the rights of slave owning white men got stepped on- not about the freedom of slaves.

There you go again, accusing me of supporting slavery. We can always count on you to go for the low blow because that's just the kind of buy you are. How many times do you have to be told that Lincoln didn't invade Virginia to get rid of slavery? Lincoln even proposed an amendment to enshrine slavery into the Constitution.

"I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."

"Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man."
You're such a lying piece of shit...that quote--the 2nd one--- was by James Mitchell in a letter he wrote TO A. Lincoln

Read and learn--and stay off of racist sites that lie to you!

Letter on the relation of the white and African races in the United States, showing the necessity of the colonization of the latter : Mitchell, James, 1818-1903 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Last edited:

There you go again, accusing me of supporting slavery. We can always count on you to go for the low blow because that's just the kind of buy you are. How many times do you have to be told that Lincoln didn't invade Virginia to get rid of slavery? Lincoln even proposed an amendment to enshrine slavery into the Constitution.

You're such a lying piece of shit...that quote was by James Mitchell in a letter he wrote TO A. Lincoln

Letter on the relation of the white and African races in the United States, showing the necessity of the colonization of the latter : Mitchell, James, 1818-1903 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Brip lying- tell us it isn't so!

Just like you are still scheming on how you can re-enslave the blacks.
People like you really exist?

:laughing0301:

People actually believe anybody criticle of Lincoln wants black people to be slaves.

Un-motherfucking-believable!
Yes he is. Syriusly is a special kind of stupid.

Brip planning on re-enslaving blacks in America is just as accurate and truthful as Lincoln going to his death bed plotting to export all blacks out of America.

There you go again, accusing me of supporting slavery. .
I accuse you of being a slavery lover. And loving the people and States who fought a war to preserve their right to own human beings.

By the way- about Lincoln

Finest Republican President we have ever had.

And I believe the only Republican President to lead the United States to a victory in a serious war.

People actually believe anybody criticle of Lincoln wants black people to be slaves.

Brip planning on re-enslaving blacks in America is just as accurate and truthful as Lincoln going to his death bed plotting to export all blacks out of America.
Well...in the interest of historical accuracy...that quote..by James Mitchell..was in long letter..almost a pamphlet requested by Lincoln on the advisability of settling the freed slaves in ether Liberia or Guiana . Lincoln was not all that enamored of Negroes---and he did dabble in the idea of shipping them all off.

Do remember that James Mitchell was a good friend of Lincoln..and that Lincoln later appointed him to office. But all the Uber-racist ideas were Mitchell's..and Lincoln later decided against the idea. Do note that this was from 1862..and prior to the Emancipation Proclamation.

A better look at the quote..

Abraham Lincoln quarterly. [Vol. 6, no. 3]

You're such a lying piece of shit...that quote--the 2nd one--- was by James Mitchell in a letter he wrote TO A. Lincoln

I searched the contents, and that quote wasn't found. It really doesn't matter because there are plenty of quotes that show Lincoln was a white supremecist.

Well...in the interest of historical accuracy...that quote..by James Mitchell..was in long letter..almost a pamphlet requested by Lincoln on the advisability of settling the freed slaves in ether Liberia or Guiana . Lincoln was not all that enamored of Negroes---and he did dabble in the idea of shipping them all off.

Do remember that James Mitchell was a good friend of Lincoln..and that Lincoln later appointed him to office. But all the Uber-racist ideas were Mitchell's..and Lincoln later decided against the idea. Do note that this was from 1862..and prior to the Emancipation Proclamation.

Lincoln never decided against shipping all the blacks to Africa. He was scheming on how to do it right up until the day he was executed.

Last edited:

There you go again, accusing me of supporting slavery. .
I accuse you of being a slavery lover. And loving the people and States who fought a war to preserve their right to own human beings.
You're a lying douchebag who worships a white supremecist.

Lincoln never dicided against shipping all the blacks to Africa. He was scheming on how to do it right up until the day he was executed.
Prove it liar..I really doubt you can.

Here..just for you:

I searched the contents, and that quote wasn't found. It really doesn't matter because there are plenty of quotes that show Lincoln was a white supremecist.

Yes, we support and respect the guy who kept the Union together and elevated the war into something greater with the Emancipation Proclamation.

While you piss and moan about it some 150+ years later.

You're a liar and a fat-mouth....and not even man enough to admit it....It DOES matter...because it shows you have no credibility at all in a historical debate...all you got is cut and paste from some lame racist sites.

Lincoln never dicided against shipping all the blacks to Africa. He was scheming on how to do it right up until the day he was executed.
Prove it liar..I really doubt you can.

Here..just for you:

Late in his life General Benjamin Butler recalled a "colonization interview" that he had with Lincoln two days before the assassination. "What shall we do with the negroes after they are free?", Lincoln is said to have asked the general. According to Butler, Lincoln then said, "I can hardly believe that the South and North can live in peace, unless we can get rid of the negroes" (p. 109). Butler then proposed deporting the freed slaves to Panama to dig a canal, decades before the actual Panama Canal was dug. "There is meat in that, General Butler, there is meat in that," Lincoln reportedly said.

You're a liar and a fat-mouth....and not even man enough to admit it....It DOES matter...because it shows you have no credibility at all in a historical debate...all you got is cut and paste from some lame racist sites.
Calling Lincoln's critics "racists" is par for the course for the typical Lincoln cult member. It's painful when your delusions are exposed for what they are.

Yes, we support and respect the guy who kept the Union together and elevated the war into something greater with the Emancipation Proclamation.

While you piss and moan about it some 150+ years later.
You respect a white supremacist, a tyrant and a mass murdering dictator.

Yes...Lincoln was driven to preserve the Union. Of course, I doubt the South could have compelled the North in any event..so the succession of the North probably would have succeeded.
Oh...the taunting. The smug e-crotch grabbing.

Well, I am offended and out of my mind with rage. :lol:

In fact...I say...IN FACT, sir...I am just all tore up with anger that you have done this gloating bit of virtual victory dancing, and have shamed me thus. Y'all have insulted my Southern pride, I say. I declare, I am offen....I say....offended!, sir. I must e-defend my heritage against your yankee slight and disparagement (all said in that cliché Foghorn Leghorn accent)
:lol:

Fuck the confederacy! Okay. Fuck the fuck out of it. Fuck it to hell.

My near-penniless great (x3) grandfather (an impoverished Louisiana farmer) was coerced and compelled, under penalty of death, to leave his small farm and my great (x3) grandmother who had just lost 2 of their small children, to go fight the army of a tyrant in a war he wanted no part of, as the outcome would not benefit him one bit. Rather, it would only benefit the rich-as-fuck, slave-trading plantation owners who competed against him in the produce market or it would benefit the political aspirations of the above-mentioned tyrant.

It is possible for one to hate the practice of slavery and also despise the insincere, politically-motivated pretext for justifying the means by which it was eradicated, particularly given that my grandfather was innocent, yet suffered the full weight of the consequences as if he was on par with Schoolteacher from Beloved.

Thank you for your grotesquely ignorant, obtuse, and pathetic deflection in the face of principled logic.

Forum List

Back