How come no private companies will hire Stacy abrams or Beto O’rourke

i mean if they are so great for running America and they lost the election but are still great why won’t one company hire them as CEO’s

Or Biden? Or any democrat lol republicans retire early because they get hired in the free market, democrats get paid to do hate speeches lol

Abrams has a net worth of more than 5 million...what is yours? 50 bucks, maybe?

Probably the same amount that is on your ebt card.

projecting again are you?

Nope.

Just pointing out you writing about someone personal wealth is hilarious when you most likely do not have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of...
Weird... you didn't notice that about the retard that made this thread despite the REALLLLLYYY reallyyyy publicly available refutation of his OP. Hmm, Bruce. Axes to grind are not healthy. Stick to the topics. Be cogent, be on point.
Some one offered her a job?? No way! Any evidence???

i mean if they are so great for running America and they lost the election but are still great why won’t one company hire them as CEO’s

Or Biden? Or any democrat lol republicans retire early because they get hired in the free market, democrats get paid to do hate speeches lol
They would rather serve America

Why do Republicans sell out?
Serve lol every jobless crime ridden town in America is run by democrats

Are they looking for work?
Looking? Lol they want to be president shouldn’t every major company on earth be looking to offer them any amour of money go run their company?? How come no offers?

Sure.

As you and G.T. derailed this thread with a personal attack on the OP'er by making a rude comment on their personal wealth it shows me what trolls are like.

The facts are evident that the two people the Op'er was attacking along with Obama do not need to prove anything to the Op'er.

As for your claims about being rich enough for plumbing, well most trailers have plumbing in today time.
Bruce,

The OP insulted your.....fucking intelligence.

He expected you and all of the other readers to believe something so apparently ridiculous that a toddler could debunk it with their Mommy's smart-phone.

Don't be so butt-hurt when folks don't buy-into a dupe's OP adolescence by virtue of what "side" they're on, Bruce. You should instead wonder why the OP thought that anyone would buy this thing, and then become even more suspect of this species in seeing that some actually did.

Awww, are you claiming I support the OP nonsense?

If so you would be able to show where I did. No the butt hurt is coming from you and your sock Gator.

Why?

Simple, you thought it was funny with what Gator did but then got upset with my remark.

The Op'er opinion is based on talk radio notes and nonsense but how do you know what the Op'er net worth is?

It would be funny if he was worth more than the two of you combined!
I'm a guy on the internet that found this OP to be a bad signal for... intelligence, and who happened upon you first defending such a retarded OP against trolling - which is ironically a troll-job/call-out thread - and are mad at the counter-trolling like some sort of adult with a diaper on.

GT you are the one that us upset and not me. The fact is the troll could have been handled with facts and not trolling.

So you keep on trolling me because unlike Francis I am not that easy unless I want to be.

Oh, I have no socks either but you already knew this.
You can say whatever the hell ya wanna - fact is, the OP is a troll job and you became intolerant at the counter trolling because you've an ax to grind with either gator, or a partisan side...whichever - but it makes no logical sense that you'd first call out gator's trolling, which happened 2nd on the timeline, before you'd call out the OPs trolling, which happened first. You're being a clear-cut phony, Brucetopher. I keep it too real for your panties, apparently.
Asking why no one will hire them is trolling?? Why do you left wingers alway result to name calling? I used to be a democrat I used to hate.. now I let facts in and it feels great! Join us on the the right side

Abrams has a net worth of more than 5 million...what is yours? 50 bucks, maybe?

Nope.

Just pointing out you writing about someone personal wealth is hilarious when you most likely do not have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of...
Weird... you didn't notice that about the retard that made this thread despite the REALLLLLYYY reallyyyy publicly available refutation of his OP. Hmm, Bruce. Axes to grind are not healthy. Stick to the topics. Be cogent, be on point.
Uh, your google broke, Troll-Poe? She was a Senior VP of a Corporation... and as a tax attorney, many folks have hired her. As an elected representative, many more folks have hired her. As an award winning novelist, many publishers have hired her. The EPA has hired her.

She was hired as the CEO of a corporation -
She's founded a corporation.
She's co-founded another corporation.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Bruce,

The OP insulted your.....fucking intelligence.

He expected you and all of the other readers to believe something so apparently ridiculous that a toddler could debunk it with their Mommy's smart-phone.

Don't be so butt-hurt when folks don't buy-into a dupe's OP adolescence by virtue of what "side" they're on, Bruce. You should instead wonder why the OP thought that anyone would buy this thing, and then become even more suspect of this species in seeing that some actually did.

Awww, are you claiming I support the OP nonsense?

If so you would be able to show where I did. No the butt hurt is coming from you and your sock Gator.

Why?

Simple, you thought it was funny with what Gator did but then got upset with my remark.

The Op'er opinion is based on talk radio notes and nonsense but how do you know what the Op'er net worth is?

It would be funny if he was worth more than the two of you combined!
I'm a guy on the internet that found this OP to be a bad signal for... intelligence, and who happened upon you first defending such a retarded OP against trolling - which is ironically a troll-job/call-out thread - and are mad at the counter-trolling like some sort of adult with a diaper on.

GT you are the one that us upset and not me. The fact is the troll could have been handled with facts and not trolling.

So you keep on trolling me because unlike Francis I am not that easy unless I want to be.

Oh, I have no socks either but you already knew this.
You can say whatever the hell ya wanna - fact is, the OP is a troll job and you became intolerant at the counter trolling because you've an ax to grind with either gator, or a partisan side...whichever - but it makes no logical sense that you'd first call out gator's trolling, which happened 2nd on the timeline, before you'd call out the OPs trolling, which happened first. You're being a clear-cut phony, Brucetopher. I keep it too real for your panties, apparently.
Asking why no one will hire them is trolling?? Why do you left wingers alway result to name calling? I used to be a democrat I used to hate.. now I let facts in and it feels great! Join us on the the right side
:itsok:

:iyfyus.jpg:

Nope.

Uh, your google broke, Troll-Poe? She was a Senior VP of a Corporation... and as a tax attorney, many folks have hired her. As an elected representative, many more folks have hired her. As an award winning novelist, many publishers have hired her. The EPA has hired her.

Besides being hired as token at a law firm she created all these non profits and made her self ceo and paid her self lol that’s how most democrats get paid give a friend a grant, it’s embarrassing and so are you.. people use her book as toilet paper 2.99 cents lol haha

Nope.

Besides being hired as token at a law firm she created all these non profits and made her self ceo and paid her self lol that’s how most democrats get paid give a friend a grant, it’s embarrassing and so are you.. people use her book as toilet paper 2.99 cents lol haha
So by no-one has hired her...youre now walking back that claim to "ok she was hired but i dont find it legitimate?"

You're whats wrong with discourse. Try attacking her views, and leave teenager shit to the teenagers ya big dork. This thread woulda taken you 4.5 seconds of research to realize it was a dumb as fuck idea.

Nope.

and yet somehow she is infinitely more accomplished than you...what does that say about you?

Nope.

So by no-one has hired her...youre now walking back that claim to "ok she was hired but i dont find it legitimate?"

You're whats wrong with discourse. Try attacking her views, and leave teenager shit to the teenagers ya big dork. This thread woulda taken you 4.5 seconds of research to realize it was a dumb as fuck idea.
Of course they hired her years ago but now that she has become a front runner to run for President why in the WORLD wouldn’t companies be lining up to recruit her to run major organizations paying millions!???

Nope.

and yet somehow she is infinitely more accomplished than you...what does that say about you?
Sorry I’m not a token I work for my money

Of course they hired her years ago but now that she has become a front runner to run for President why in the WORLD wouldn’t companies be lining up to recruit her to run major organizations paying millions!???
Are you taking the fact that she hasn't gotten offers..... from some credible source, or do you know this by magic?

Partisan retards are......really fuckin weird!

Are you taking the fact that she hasn't gotten offers..... from some credible source, or do you know this by magic?

Nooo I know why people wont hire her! Lol what will she do for a company tell all the whites they are racist!? Lol

Nooo I know why people wont hire her! Lol what will she do for a company tell all the whites they are racist!? Lol
You're in really deep, huh?

Fascinating!

Looking? Lol they want to be president shouldn’t every major company on earth be looking to offer them any amour of money go run their company?? How come no offers?
So then they aren't looking for work?

How do you know nobody will hire them?

Sorry I’m not a token I work for my money

and I am sure that you earn every penny of that 12.25 an hour you make

Fascinating!
Would you hire her? Lol

Fascinating!
Would you hire her? Lol
You're weird, bro.

So then they aren't looking for work?

How do you know nobody will hire them?
Because no one will hire a democrat in the free market

Fascinating!
Would you hire her? Lol
You're weird, bro.
You’re the one that can’t answer the question

Forum List

Back