How come nobody's talking about the Mark Meadows/ Ginny Thomas connections?

They were cooperating pretty tightly on the whole insurrection thing, and IIRC wasn't' Powell one of her associates as well?

I wonder of the Thomases are having a little trouble sleeping tonight?

Amen! I totally agree! Is AG Garland protecting ole Ginni? She should be in prison!

They were cooperating pretty tightly on the whole insurrection thing, and IIRC wasn't' Powell one of her associates as well?

Because no one cares about your weird obsessions and imagined crimes.

As much as I agree, the right would surely lose their minds if the Thomases were to become the targets of a criminal investigation.

You’re a massive imbecile.

There was no “insurrection thing.”

And you have failed massively to support your speculative claim that there was “cooperation.”

It’s a wonder a gasbag like you can sleep at night.

You started a thread on it, and you’re a nobody, intellectually speaking.
Republicans all be like:

1698258318186.png

As there is no indication of any investigation from the DOJ into this nonsense about Ginny Thomas I suspect they are sleeping just fine.

You guys care about this shit; the rest of us aren't obsessed with Trump.

He's never going to be president again, so you can relax. :)

Forum List

Back