How come when there is a shooting, idiots say we need to ban guns and the NRA

They have nothing else. they would love to disarm us all and they will use every innocent they can.

what we should be asking is WHY IS MASS SHOOTINGS up under this Obama Regime?

I don't think it has anything to do with DumBama. The media plays the biggest role in these types of shootings. The more of them there are, the more we will likely have in the future. It's one of the reasons the Sheriff is refusing to release the name of this kook. Of course it will eventually come out, but perhaps at a time when it's not as sensationalized.

It's domestic terrorism. Some people get off by upsetting as many people in the country as they can.

Why do people want to carry a gun? I don't understand that. I guess what that shooter did yesterday is just well, what happens, he had every right to a gun just like you think you do.
Look what happened.

Ask yourself what would have happened if one of those students in the classroom had a concealed weapon on them.

Odds are he would have killed one of his classmates.

I doubt it. You have to dig deep to find the many stories of CCW holders stopping a crime, and no innocents get killed in the process.

Nobody is "allowing" nuts to carry guns. The point is that because we are a gun society, nuts will always have access to guns no matter what laws are written.

then let's not be a gun society anymore. That's a simple enough solution.

No good reason for you to NEED a gun. You just want a gun.
I will be willing to give up my guns, as soon as the BAD GUYS give up their guns. Until then I will continue to carry(concealed) and if someone wants to fuck up my day, then he better be faster than me, for I will not hesitate to take the asshole out of society in a NY minute. Maybe if we got rid of more liberals, then those people who HATE , overpopulation wont be out there taking it upon themselves to reduce the CO2 footprint of others. Conservatives love LIFE, LIBERTY, and PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Liberal love death of unborn and born children, hate people, and most of all hate that they were born, so must make everyone else's lives miserable. Just look at the shooter in Oregon, killing happy Christians who just wanted to be happy. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Why do people want to carry a gun? I don't understand that. I guess what that shooter did yesterday is just well, what happens, he had every right to a gun just like you think you do.
Look what happened.

Ask yourself what would have happened if one of those students in the classroom had a concealed weapon on them.

I doubt it. You have to dig deep to find the many stories of CCW holders stopping a crime, and no innocents get killed in the process.

Sure. Millions of lives saved every year by guns used for defense. No doubt. Millions!

Because we don't know how to raise civilized people in the US,

we all can blame that on libertard parents and their liberfool skoolz. (SIC)

I'm not saying people had parenting perfected but I saying parenting is much WORSE now. Kids are pampered and coddled with no clue about the harsh realities of life. They are NOT being prepared for REAL life.....
When more children are brought up with IMMORALITY is legal, the push of sexual misconduct, the sanctity of life no longer being cherished(Abortion on demand) and "Black lives matter" but other lives don't, why do you libtards think nothing bad is going to happen, with Obama(Hope and Change) in office for 6 3/4 years now? I mean come on, the healing of the planet and the lowering of the oceans were going to happen when Obummer took office. This is exactly what happens whenever a liberal gets in charge. But instead of manning up, he B.O. blames guns for the problem, not liberalism. Liberalism is a mental disorder, they closed the mental hospitals and now they are in the Rainbow House.

Look what happened.

Sure. Millions of lives saved every year by guns used for defense. No doubt. Millions!
Absolutely true, if fact there would be no Americans if not for guns used for self defense, though the typical defenders are the military. See you aren't really so dumb after all.

Nobody said to ban guns nor the NRA.

And....lots of you fuckers said you wanted to ban Muslims. You are in upside-down backward land again.
I know of 4 people on this board in several threads that have IN FACT said ban firearms. But to the point, what law would prevent this shooter from legally buying a firearm before he snapped?

And....lots of you fuckers said you wanted to ban Muslims. You are in upside-down backward land again.
I know of 4 people on this board in several threads that have IN FACT said ban firearms. But to the point, what law would prevent this shooter from legally buying a firearm before he snapped?
Retired, you are attempting to communicate rationally with a psychopath, that lives in a cave, and pedals his tricycle for electricity. Making sense will never happen.

Name the four, please. They want to ban firearms? Meaning....they want to make owning a firearm illegal? Who are these people?

Retired, you are attempting to communicate rationally with a psychopath, that lives in a cave, and pedals his tricycle for electricity. Making sense will never happen.

I'm a psychopath? That's awesome.

Name the four, please. They want to ban firearms? Meaning....they want to make owning a firearm illegal? Who are here people?
Retard, there are millions of people that want to ban firearms, they are called Democraps. R U TUPID?

I'm a psychopath? That's awesome.
Yea for Prozac sales

"How come when there is a shooting, idiots say we need to ban guns and the NRA"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, given the fact it's a ridiculous lie.

No one is advocating that guns or the NRA be 'banned.'
I know of 4 people ON THIS BOARD that have in fact said JUST that as well as at least 2 members of Congress.

I know of 4 people ON THIS BOARD that have in fact said JUST that as well as at least 2 members of Congress.

Name them.....and link to the relevant comments please.

Read the threads dumb ass.

Dude if you are implying that no one wants guns banned, you are just mentally ill, Here are some of the people moron....... Californians Sign Petition to Ban and Confiscate Firearms

U really R as stupid as you seem huh?

Look what happened.

Where did I say millions? Where did I say every day or even often?

When conservatives make a comment liberals don't want to debate, they simply blow the comment out of proportion.

Read the threads dumb ass.

Which threads. You keep saying you know 4 people. Who are they?

Forum List

Back