How Conservatives win 2020

I'm worried about Biden, I think he can win. What we need is everyone register as Democrats and Nominate Bernie Sanders for the Democrat contender. If Biden wins the Nomination Trump might lose 2020.
They said the same thing about Al gore, John Kerry, and Hillary Clinton.

Democrats were warned that Bill Clinton and Barack Obama would never win.

Economy keeps rolling on, trump wins.
D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

Trump has built his entire career on taking credit for other peoples work. Look how he lied for years saying that he only got $1 million from his father and built the corporation to 10 billion.

Turns out he got nearly a half billion from his dad and for three years in a row lost more money than any other American and was actually 1.7% of all private losses for the country.

Only Republicans can look at such massive failure and see massive success. It’s like their values are inverted.

Biden has excess baggage. His niece got caught with stolen credit cards and rang up $110,000 before stopped and his son got a Dishonorable Discharge from the Navy.

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

Trump has built his entire career on taking credit for other peoples work. Look how he lied for years saying that he only got $1 million from his father and built the corporation to 10 billion.

Turns out he got nearly a half billion from his dad and for three years in a row lost more money than any other American and was actually 1.7% of all private losses for the country.

Only Republicans can look at such massive failure and see massive success. It’s like their values are inverted.

How many companies have you started? I've built three and sold all three. Each one, I took losses for the first four years. Look at uber, they just went public and never made a dime until they went public.

I'm worried about Biden, I think he can win. What we need is everyone register as Democrats and Nominate Bernie Sanders for the Democrat contender. If Biden wins the Nomination Trump might lose 2020.
Deep State

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

How many companies have you started? I've built three and sold all three. Each one, I took losses for the first four years. Look at uber, they just went public and never made a dime until they went public.

I started one company 'Electronics Automation Corporation'. We started as a Type S and years later ended up a Type C, Corporation. EAC was never a Proprietorship. EAC never paid one cent in income tax but the employees and owners did. A competent CPA wears Wingtip Shoes. edit: EAC only had three shares of company stock and never traded in the stock market. I owned one share as Secretary, The President and Treasurer also only owned one share.

Last edited:
um, stock market probably go down with tariff's. pay will go up. walmart prices will go up.

But if we don't ween ourselves off of China's cheap stuff then we will lose the war without China firing a shot.

Biden probably won't get the nomination. I've been listening to Sirius Radio Channel 127 (the Progressive Channel) and the lying perverted garbage spewers are just savaging poor Uncle Joe.

As the GOP did to Trump.

Just know that in terms of lunacy, the DNC has to know that crazy Joe is the least toxic. At least he can complete a few sentences correctly.

The reason the Left hates Joe is because he is an old white rich guy. All bad things to be, and he comes from an era in the DNC where they once favored such things as a border wall and capitalism.

But at the end of the day, Joe will sell his Progressive soul to whom he must to carry on the Marxist trot to Venezuela, and all those crazy loon Dims will hold their nose and vote for him anyway like they always do to get it.

um, stock market probably go down with tariff's. pay will go up. walmart prices will go up.

But if we don't ween ourselves off of China's cheap stuff then we will lose the war without China firing a shot.

How will tariffs increase pay?

How will tariffs increase pay?
tariff's will increase cost of goods imported which will incentivise manufacturing in America which will create demand for employees which will raise pay. All dependent on how many immigrants we allow in.

tariff's will increase cost of goods imported which will incentivise manufacturing in America which will create demand for employees which will raise pay. All dependent on how many immigrants we allow in.

Two problems with your little trip to fantasy land.

American companies are raising prices to take advantage of the price hikes caused by the tariffs. This means that things cost more no matter who makes them so the consumer now has less buying power.

We have 7.5 million unfilled positions in the country right now, according to the government, and only 5.8 million people looking for work. Having more jobs than people to fill them sounds like a good thing, but it is not good in the long run.

How Republicans win 2020

Voter Suppression
gerrymandering
Fake News
Putin

American companies are raising prices to take advantage of the price hikes caused by the tariffs. This means that things cost more no matter who makes them so the consumer now has less buying power.

We have 7.5 million unfilled positions in the country right now, according to the government, and only 5.8 million people looking for work. Having more jobs than people to fill them sounds like a good thing, but it is not good in the long run.
Hire me, I'm unemployed.
Like I previously said, I'd be happy to pay $5,000 for a big screen TV or go without one if it means those in my neighborhood can buy groceries.

Hire me, I'm unemployed.
Like I previously said, I'd be happy to pay $5,000 for a big screen TV or go without one if it means those in my neighborhood can buy groceries.
Right now they can buy groceries and a $350 big screen TV

After Trump, they can still buy groceries but must pay $5000 for a TV

Biden has excess baggage. His niece got caught with stolen credit cards and rang up $110,000 before stopped and his son got a Dishonorable Discharge from the Navy.
His son got an administrative discharge not dishonorable. Dishonorable is what Republicans do by their constant lying. You know, you’re kind.

Forum List

Back