How correct was Trump's predictions on COVID?

Many felt it would run it's course, this is one sick and contagious virus that only an evil scientist could create.
Only idiots thought no leadership and no plan would make it go away. Same idiots now say designed. How many times do idiots have to prove they are idiots before you quit listening to them and when will they learn to shut their idiot mouths. You seem to keep doubling down.
Hmmmm and some idiots thought Dem governors knew what they were talking about and listened to them.....highest death rates in the US
Ya. Dumb fuck in the most populous area is the quickest spread. Any body with any knowledge knew what would happen before it did. Your dumb ass can see nothing g but the surface of issues. Also your side told people to live as normal and dumb fuck repugs ran around spending it and did not follow regs. Now the shit is hitting small towns. Where idiot fucking Republicans live. Check out what's going on in rural hospitals. To make it worse idiot fucking repugs giving death threats to local doctors. Doctors saying fuck you and moving. We will see how that works out for you. Good luck getting doctors to come in the future! Lol. Yall have fucked your self out of medical care for the future. 20 years of no doctors in rural America should be great for your party. Lol . Looking forward to a bright future in rural America.

Many felt it would run it's course, this is one sick and contagious virus that only an evil scientist could create.
Only idiots thought no leadership and no plan would make it go away. Same idiots now say designed. How many times do idiots have to prove they are idiots before you quit listening to them and when will they learn to shut their idiot mouths. You seem to keep doubling down.
Hmmmm and some idiots thought Dem governors knew what they were talking about and listened to them.....highest death rates in the US
Ya. Dumb fuck in the most populous area is the quickest spread. Any body with any knowledge knew what would happen before it did. Your dumb ass can see nothing g but the surface of issues. Also your side told people to live as normal and dumb fuck repugs ran around spending it and did not follow regs. Now the shit is hitting small towns. Where idiot fucking Republicans live. Check out what's going on in rural hospitals. To make it worse idiot fucking repugs giving death threats to local doctors. Doctors saying fuck you and moving. We will see how that works out for you. Good luck getting doctors to come in the future! Lol. Yall have fucked your self out of medical care for the future. 20 years of no doctors in rural America should be great for your party. Lol . Looking forward to a bright future in rural America.
People are getting tested en masse doofus, finding out they have the virus with no symptoms. It isn't "hitting" anywhere, its always been there. Republican led states have the lowest mortality rates and are doing the most tests.....doofus. We are working and supporting your lame pelosis while you sit and fear living life. Where's my gubment $2000 check? The battle cry of you dregs.

1.7% mortality rate, less than the global average.....0.37% critical cases almost all over 70....only 2% of the US population is even infected with your fake leftyvirus.

People are getting tested en masse doofus, finding out they have the virus with no symptoms. It isn't "hitting" anywhere, its always been there. Republican led states have the lowest mortality rates and are doing the most tests.....doofus. We are working and supporting your lame pelosis while you sit and fear living life. Where's my gubment $2000 check? The battle cry of you dregs.
Bla. Bla,bla . You are hilarious!

What did you say, can't understand you with that facediaper on???

Below are statements from Trump concerning COVID over the past year. That is not leadership. Trump is incapable of speaking the truth.

March 6: “It’ll go away.”
March 10: “Just stay calm. It will go away.”
March 12: “It’s going to go away.”
March 30: “It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we’re going to have a great victory.”
March 31: “It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.”
April 3: “It is going to go away… It’s going — I didn’t say a date. … I said ‘it’s going away,’ and it is going away.”
April 7: “It did go — it will go away.”
May 15: “It’ll go away — at some point, it’ll go away.”
June 15: “At some point, this stuff goes away. And it's going away.”
July 19: “I will be right eventually. You know, I said, ‘It's going to disappear.’ I'll say it again.”
Aug. 5: “This thing's going away. It will go away like things go away.”
Aug. 31: “It's going to go away.”
Sept. 15: “It is going away. And it's probably going to go away now a lot faster because of the vaccines.”
Oct. 10: “It's going to disappear; it is disappearing.”
Oct. 24: “It is going away; it’s rounding the turn.”

The Worst Predictions of 2020

More TDS Viral victim ranting here.

Trump will leave in 3 weeks, let him go, enjoy the holiday instead.

Cheers
I enjoy sticking it to the Trump supporters after they stuck it to anti-Trumpers over the past 4 years. I hope some Trumpsters may realize how wrong they were.

You have some problems. We get it.

Below are statements from Trump concerning COVID over the past year. That is not leadership. Trump is incapable of speaking the truth.

March 30: “It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we’re going to have a great victory.”
March 31: “It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.”
April 3: “It is going to go away… It’s going — I didn’t say a date. … I said ‘it’s going away,’ and it is going away.”
July 19: “I will be right eventually. You know, I said, ‘It's going to disappear.’ I'll say it again.”
Sept. 15: “It is going away. And it's probably going to go away now a lot faster because of the vaccines.”

Thank you President Trump for not instilling fear into the hearts of the American people. The MSM, China propaganda, and Dems carried that torch for you perfectly fine.
And thank you ElmerMudd for reminding us about the traits of a true leader.
We should all be thankful Joe wasnt in charge, whew that could have been really bad.
You are so braindead that you can't see things ARE bad. lol
Youre right, things are bad.
The Dems just stole an election.
I completely forgot until you reminded me, thanks.
Glad I can do my part in enlightening you. [smile]
Well Im certainly not thrilled about our current situation with the virus.
I know the OP was poking fun and I get that.
I dont believe Biden would have stood a chinaman's chance (pun intended) in leading the way to a productive response compared to what Trump accomplished. If Joe would have been in charge he would NOT have shut down travel early, and then after it was too late, we would still be in complete lock down and killing each other by now, on top of what the virus has done, just like China anticipated.
Joe did more today than Trump has done in 2 months

Pedo joe has done nothing. This is your prez. Pedo joe is illegitimate.

What did you say, can't understand you with that facediaper on???
one
Lol. Good one. Took some mental power there. Stay out of yo momma contests. You gunna lose.

Only Trumpsters believe what he says. Unfortunately, that's more than enough to spread this crap and kill people.
1.7% mortality rate, only 2.3% of the US population is infected currently. 0.37% critical case rate.

nobody knows how many are infected or have been. asymptomatics haven't all been tested because if you don't know you, or the people you are in contact with don't realise are carriers, & aren't tested - then the true number cannot be documented.
Well then that would mean the mortality rate is even lower since all these asymptomatic people with the virus who haven't been tested are all alive. And the critical case rate would be microscopic.

how many died from 'pneumonia- like symptoms ' b4 covid was actually discovered?

how many died as an indirect result... ie ... complications that resulted from covid, like stroking out because of blood clots that have been found to be a 'side effect' of covid.

oh please - your chosen one fucked up bigley & him 'liking the numbers where they are' ( at the time only 11 cases < a year ago ) shows just how incompetent he is & how this disease was way outa of his league to not have listened to science.
People die from all sorts of diseases, many infectious, every day and year. Blaming a single person for a virus....which can only be controlled by a vaccine.....is silly. The statistics around this virus do not warrant the ridiculous actions the left has demanded, damaging waaaaaay more people and their lives than the silly leftyflu ever will.

donny is not to blame for the virus.

he's to blame for the sheer incompetence & lack of mitigation.

he's STILL against a mask mandate. his little humpers would have done anything he deemed appropriate, & he screwed his base & himself for insisting on being poorly educated.
Your Gestapo lockdown and mask mandate states have the highest mortality rates of all the US states.....and all Dem led. Why mandate something that doesn't work?

^^^^ typical herd mentality ^^^^
Facts are facts denier.

LOL!!!!! indeed.

McConnell says he was wrong on Obama pandemic playbook

The Senate majority leader told Fox News he was mistaken in claiming that the previous administration had failed to leave guidance for the Trump White House
By MATTHEW CHOI
05/14/2020 09:58 PM EDT
Updated: 05/14/2020 10:20 PM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Thursday he was mistaken in claiming that the Obama administration had failed to leave a pandemic playbook for the Trump White House.

“I was wrong,” McConnell said in an evening interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier. “They did leave behind a plan. So, I clearly made a mistake in that regard.”
McConnell says he was wrong on Obama pandemic playbook

DEC. 2016:

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.go...diction-federal_efforts_and_opportunities.pdf

WELL LOOKY! & HERE IT IS!

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6819268/Pandemic-Playbook.pdf

View attachment 435056

& he loves you long time.
Obama's playbook on h1n1, quit counting the deaths when they get high.

lol ... fake news.
No it really happened.

None of the statements that you cherrypicked were irresponsible

I would compare them to the great british wartime leader winston churchill during the Blitz who obama hated

He was constantly telling the british people that England will win even as German bombs were destroying London

More TDS Viral victim ranting here.

Trump will leave in 3 weeks, let him go, enjoy the holiday instead.

Cheers
I enjoy sticking it to the Trump supporters after they stuck it to anti-Trumpers over the past 4 years. I hope some Trumpsters may realize how wrong they were.

Oh yeah, while you idiots drooled over numerous bogus investigations against him.

You still don't realize how dumb you are for falling for obvious bogus investigations, the media and leftists turds brought up. You are a gullible moron.

You are just another leftist who can't let him go......, he will be gone in just 3 weeks.

Thank you President Trump for not instilling fear into the hearts of the American people. The MSM, China propaganda, and Dems carried that torch for you perfectly fine.
We should all be thankful Joe wasnt in charge, whew that could have been really bad.
Wow, just wow. Could have been??? You trump boot lickers are the craziest motherfuckers I’ve come across, by far. Good work
Yup, youre right, could have been bad with Joe asleep at the wheel.
You should consider applying some ice on that damaged nerve cupcake.

ummmm ... wrong.

after LEARNING about H1N1 & how to mitigate it, they put into practice the protocols re: ebola.

they literally left a playbook that showed just what to do in the case of a pandemic for the incoming trump administration.

it was thrown out.
Stop with stupid-the Obama administration wasted our PPE and other supplies and didn't bother to refill our stock. THE EBOLA nightmare was a crisis that our dipshit Obama allowed---------his allowing foreign dirtballs as the ebola spreader was into the US and allowing them to overstay their visas (he had no intention of going back to his homecountry) is a crime all onto itself. Instead of allowing the infected into the country--we should have deported his ass along with his g/f/wife welfare ho for wasting resources and pushing this invasion scam.

why didn't DONNY refill the stockpile 3 YEARS into his term?

btw - them thar ebola patients were americans.
That there ebola patients weren't americans...that fucking moron Duncan (Liberia) brought the disease over which resulted in a nurse here getting it with the health department trying to say that her poor little dog should be killed just to be safe. It cost Frontier and the US taxpayers millions $$$$ all while the welfare baby mama foreign welfare ho----continued to scam US taxpayers while she sued the hospital for not guessing that her dipshit sperm donor snuck over with a commuical disease.. Obama being a racist moron allowed such "immigrants" over instead of tossing them out on their azzes.

Only Trumpsters believe what he says. Unfortunately, that's more than enough to spread this crap and kill people.
1.7% mortality rate, only 2.3% of the US population is infected currently. 0.37% critical case rate.

nobody knows how many are infected or have been. asymptomatics haven't all been tested because if you don't know you, or the people you are in contact with don't realise are carriers, & aren't tested - then the true number cannot be documented.
Well then that would mean the mortality rate is even lower since all these asymptomatic people with the virus who haven't been tested are all alive. And the critical case rate would be microscopic.

how many died from 'pneumonia- like symptoms ' b4 covid was actually discovered?

how many died as an indirect result... ie ... complications that resulted from covid, like stroking out because of blood clots that have been found to be a 'side effect' of covid.

oh please - your chosen one fucked up bigley & him 'liking the numbers where they are' ( at the time only 11 cases < a year ago ) shows just how incompetent he is & how this disease was way outa of his league to not have listened to science.
People die from all sorts of diseases, many infectious, every day and year. Blaming a single person for a virus....which can only be controlled by a vaccine.....is silly. The statistics around this virus do not warrant the ridiculous actions the left has demanded, damaging waaaaaay more people and their lives than the silly leftyflu ever will.

donny is not to blame for the virus.

he's to blame for the sheer incompetence & lack of mitigation.

he's STILL against a mask mandate. his little humpers would have done anything he deemed appropriate, & he screwed his base & himself for insisting on being poorly educated.
Your Gestapo lockdown and mask mandate states have the highest mortality rates of all the US states.....and all Dem led. Why mandate something that doesn't work?
People as stupid as you are the reason COVID is as bad as it is in the USA. There is no cure for stupid. If there was a test for stupid, you would blow the positive score away.

Any one of those statements is worse than yelling fire in a crowded theater

The fact that it was done at the behest of Putin makes it treason.

It is a complete lie to say Democrat led states have the highest mortality rate and Republican has the lowest. The highest and lowest are a mixture of Republicans and Democrats.
Stupid people cannot deal with the truth so they make stuff up. You are a pathetic, sorry SOB.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, just wow. Could have been??? You trump boot lickers are the craziest motherfuckers I’ve come across, by far. Good work

ummmm ... wrong.

after LEARNING about H1N1 & how to mitigate it, they put into practice the protocols re: ebola.

they literally left a playbook that showed just what to do in the case of a pandemic for the incoming trump administration.

it was thrown out.
Interesting...so would you say that the Obama Administration followed that "playbook" when they addressed the Swine Flu? Closing schools? Shutting down businesses? Mandating masks? Increasing testing for the virus? Care to show me where ANY of those things took place?

ummmm ... wrong.

it was thrown out.
Stop with stupid-the Obama administration wasted our PPE and other supplies and didn't bother to refill our stock. THE EBOLA nightmare was a crisis that our dipshit Obama allowed---------his allowing foreign dirtballs as the ebola spreader was into the US and allowing them to overstay their visas (he had no intention of going back to his homecountry) is a crime all onto itself. Instead of allowing the infected into the country--we should have deported his ass along with his g/f/wife welfare ho for wasting resources and pushing this invasion scam.

you're certifiable.
Obammy is a Muslim, racist America hater. Why would anyone listen to that goof?

but but but donny finally admitted otherwise. was he lying?
Admitted what? That a virus is a virus?

that obama is a mooooooooooslim born in kenya.

but - as a matter of fact, your tribbleheaded chosen one DID admit to covid being really REALLY deadly to bob wooward; yet - lied about that fact to y-o-u.
Actually any virus is deadly.....and according to the statistics on Worldmeters, even with all the fake Covid deaths, I think the President has been very accurate in his leftyvirus statements. It isn't really deadly to ME, as proven by the actual virus statistics, as I am not in my seventies nor suffering from other issues which weaken my immune system.

i wonder if luke letlow was as stuuuuuupid with that kinda herd mentality as well.

Forum List

Back