How could the obamacare website cost $600 million?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If the code writers are paid $100 an hour, that means 6 million hours. A work year is 40 hours times 50 weeks and that is 2000 hours per year. That means 3000 man-years. Did 3000 people work full time on this the last year?? I can't believe that.

90% of this money never went to any software company. Obama just stole it.

well from what I've seen the deductible is so high in obama care that the insurance will never kick in.

after spending all that money....then... they call in the knowledgeable.

How many threads have there been on this forum how illiterate, dumb, stupid, us right wingers are.

Then the dems come up with some glorified atari console for obamashit.

well from what I've seen the deductible is so high in obama care that the insurance will never kick in.

t.

Most americans will pay their premiums and never get a penny back. This is really just another tax and the dems will use the revenue for more welfare and thus buy themselves more votes.

Actually, it was less than $600 million, closer to $450 million, so therefore it is a government success.
Rumor has it that Amazon has websites for over 100 languages and did it for less than $200 million. I know that when I go to Amazon, it's fast, accurate, and they even remember the last few items I purchased.

It's primarily the associations with the private insurance companies and the IRS that makes the website in particular very expensive.

If the code writers are paid $100 an hour, that means 6 million hours. A work year is 40 hours times 50 weeks and that is 2000 hours per year. That means 3000 man-years. Did 3000 people work full time on this the last year?? I can't believe that.

Answer: $ Billions and $ Billions have likely been diverted to secret offshore bank accounts in the fine tradition of Tin Pot Dictators Everywhere.

Actually, it was less than $600 million, closer to $450 million, so therefore it is a government success.
Rumor has it that Amazon has websites for over 100 languages and did it for less than $200 million. I know that when I go to Amazon, it's fast, accurate, and they even remember the last few items I purchased.

No one really believes that $600 million figure. More likely the cost was well over a billion and obozo lied again. Since they're still working on it, it's bound to rise even higher. Federal govt can't do anything right because they don't even try to. Let the states run everything except wars.

That's what we call a stimulus package.

Maybe you need an IRS audit, buddy.

Bring it on, bigtalk. IRS is scared of me.

Marxist!!

You're implying that labor sets the price and output.

Marxist!!

You want all the project managers, support staff, and executives to be equal to the code writers. We're all the same, is that it??

And you think the state should provide and maintain the server farm??

And all the equipment, servers, routers, firewalls -- all FREE in your Marxist utopia!!

No wonder you love Obama!!

Marxist!!

You're implying that labor sets the price and output.

Marxist!!

You want all the project managers, support staff, and executives to be equal to the code writers. We're all the same, is that it??

And you think the state should provide and maintain the server farm??

And all the equipment, servers, routers, firewalls -- all FREE in your Marxist utopia!!

No wonder you love Obama!!

You outsourced asshole.

To Quebec. They rip off everyone. We know this because we're canucks.

Oh and we know this all the time.

I don't get why you guys didn't get the big firing up here though.

It was a biggie and you hired them. Kick backs baby. Dollars to donuts. Big kickbacks.

1385089_674820002551258_401534710_n.jpg

You guys are screwed now.

The gov of ontario fired these dudes. You knew it and hired them.

ruh roh.

can someone check bank accounts?

Apparently they were there many times.

Sourcing it from my end.
Oh this is so sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Sad thing is you really are fucked. This company is beyond. When Ontario fires them.....whoa geeze. You have no idea how they fucked up the government of Ontario.

Now whoever hired them, knowing full well that this company had fucked over a government over e care needs to get the death penalty.

Forum List

Back