How Dem House of Rep's Can Finish Off Republicans in 2020

He was impeached for a blow job. His lie was just the excuse hateful right wingers used. I know that. You know that. Quit lying.

Impeachment Article 1 The president provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

Impeachment Article 2 The president obstructed justice in an effort to delay, impede, cover up and conceal the existence of evidence related to the Jones case.

Further texts of the articles of impeachment (see who can find Bulldogs "for getting a blowjob" in the following)

First Article of Impeachment:
On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following: (1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee; (2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him; (3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and (4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.

Second Article of Impeachment:
...has prevented, obstructed and impeded the administration of justice, and has to that end engaged personally, and through his subordinates and agents, in a course of conduct or scheme designed to delay, impede, cover up and conceal the existence of evidence and testimony related to a Federal civil rights action brought against him in a duly instituted judicial proceeding.

The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:

(1) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading.

(2) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to give perjurious, false and misleading testimony if and when called to testify personally in that proceeding.

(3) On or about December 28, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly engaged in, encouraged or supported a scheme to conceal evidence that had been subpoenaed in a Federal civil rights action brought against him.

(4) Beginning on or about December 7, 1997, and continuing through and including January 14, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton intensified and succeeded in an effort to secure job assistance to a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him in order to corruptly prevent the truthful testimony of that witness in that proceeding at a time when the truthful testimony of that witness would have been harmful to him.

(5) On January 17, 1998, at his deposition in a Federal civil rights action brought against him, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly allowed his attorney to make false and misleading statements to a Federal judge characterizing an affidavit, in order to prevent questioning deemed relevant by the judge. Such false and misleading statements were subsequently acknowledged by his attorney in a communication to that judge.

(6) On or about January 18 and January 20-21, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton related a false and misleading account of events relevant to a Federal civil rights action brought against him to a potential witness in that proceeding, in order to corruptly influence the testimony of that witness.

(7) On or about January 21, 23 and 26, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton made false and misleading statements to potential witnesses in a Federal grand jury proceeding in order to corruptly influence the testimony of those witnesses. The false and misleading statements made by William Jefferson Clinton were repeated by the witnesses to the grand jury, causing the grand jury to receive false and misleading information.

Like I said before, that's the excuse they used, but the blowjob was the reason.

You denied he got a blowjob. I dont have to have known you at the time. I know you now. And there is no doubt you were screeching it was all a lie. A vast right wing conspiracy as Clinton said when she lied about it. You swore up and down that "he did not have sex with that woman monica lewinsky". Then you had to hang your head in shame for about three seconds..before next yelling "whats the defintion of is?"

And we have to remind them of that every time they talk about Trump lying or tarnishing the office of the President. The guy didn't even get a hotel room. He performed those acts in the oval office.

Not as bad as inviting Russians into the oval office and sharing state secrets with them. Since there was nobody else there from the US, no reason to believe he didn't give them a blowjob in the oval office.

How mature of you.

I guess just like Dick Cheney secretly met with energy producers to get rich.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Tell you what cut spending and just take away all expenditures for everyone for three years and let's reevaluate.

Start with my tenants since I would have to drastically increase their rent.

And?

And ask them if the elimination of all tax expenditures was such a good idea.

Or when you pay more for goods.

Or when you pay more for services.

You see.......if you eliminate deductions, those losses eventually gets passed down to us. WE pay them, not the wealthy.

Ray, whom do you suppose has , by far almost all of the tax expenditures? Quick hint it sure as hell ain't the middle class
As a matter of fact they just eliminated them for most of us.

Yes, they do have the most expenditures; much of which they pay.

People think that when I pay a bill for $3,000, that means I get to take $3,000 from what I owe the government. That's not the way it works. What it means is that I still pay the 3K, it's just that I don't have to pay taxes on that money when I earned it.

If you tax the rich more, get rid of deductions, create new regulations that cost them money, they simply pass it down to us and we end up paying it.

They took my deductions, who do I pass it to?

The right hated Clinton and would have impeached him for any thing they could come up with. Just so happened he lied about a blowjob. I wonder how many millions of guys have done that? That was their excuse,nothing more.

Now here is where your liberalism unbalances you. The fact that Clinton was widely hated (except in Communist China..he got huge donations from them to help defeat Republicans and was fined for it by a federal court. The Commies loved him) does not mean Clinton didn't lie about his actions under oath and then impede a citizens quest for justice. That is fallacious logic.

Hillary Clinton said that he never did it...and she suffers the same illness you do. She said a "vast right wing conspiracy" had made it up.

When it turned out to be true..that her rapist husband had been the one telling lies...do you think Hillary apologized for her slander? Nope. And here you are in the next century still spouting the same slander she did even though it has been proven that it was the "vast right wing conspiracy" which was being truthful.

I have my own views on Clinton's impeachment. They would surprise you I'm sure. But the fact is you are telling the same lie Hillary Clinton did and you are still doing it a quarter century later.
Hillary Clinton was either super gullible or super dishonest. Either way thank God this women never will be president.
But whats your excuse?

And to answer your question I doubt millions of men shoved a cigar up a chubby jewish intern, barely of age and in a position of what the feminists call "unequal power balance", with wife and daughter in the same house, and then raped a few more women resulting in lawsuits. I doubt that many millions of those men could have had the power to send a government worker to the desk of a witness in the case to warn her not to cooperate with the justice system.

Clinton does respect women though. He told on his victims to "put some ice on it" speaking of the swollen lip he had just given her.

Last edited:
And we have to remind them of that every time they talk about Trump lying or tarnishing the office of the President. The guy didn't even get a hotel room. He performed those acts in the oval office.

It was said by the White House photographer that Ronald Reagan refused to even take his coat and tie off in the Oval Office out of respect for its power and authority and it's symbolism to the American people.

Look. Obama was bad. Terrible. One of the most anti-American Kenyans you would ever meet much less occupy the Oval Office. He did tremendous damage.
But it was Bill Clinton who destroyed the office of the presidency. Bill Clinton made a Barry Soweto possible in the first place.

Kind of pissed Bill off though..he was overheard saying "look a few years ago that guy would have been fetching my coffee" lol.

He was impeached for a blow job. His lie was just the excuse hateful right wingers used. I know that. You know that. Quit lying.

Impeachment Article 1 The president provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

Impeachment Article 2 The president obstructed justice in an effort to delay, impede, cover up and conceal the existence of evidence related to the Jones case.

Further texts of the articles of impeachment (see who can find Bulldogs "for getting a blowjob" in the following)

On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following: (1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee; (2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him; (3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and (4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.

...has prevented, obstructed and impeded the administration of justice, and has to that end engaged personally, and through his subordinates and agents, in a course of conduct or scheme designed to delay, impede, cover up and conceal the existence of evidence and testimony related to a Federal civil rights action brought against him in a duly instituted judicial proceeding.

The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:

(1) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading.

(2) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to give perjurious, false and misleading testimony if and when called to testify personally in that proceeding.

(3) On or about December 28, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly engaged in, encouraged or supported a scheme to conceal evidence that had been subpoenaed in a Federal civil rights action brought against him.

(4) Beginning on or about December 7, 1997, and continuing through and including January 14, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton intensified and succeeded in an effort to secure job assistance to a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him in order to corruptly prevent the truthful testimony of that witness in that proceeding at a time when the truthful testimony of that witness would have been harmful to him.

(5) On January 17, 1998, at his deposition in a Federal civil rights action brought against him, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly allowed his attorney to make false and misleading statements to a Federal judge characterizing an affidavit, in order to prevent questioning deemed relevant by the judge. Such false and misleading statements were subsequently acknowledged by his attorney in a communication to that judge.

(6) On or about January 18 and January 20-21, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton related a false and misleading account of events relevant to a Federal civil rights action brought against him to a potential witness in that proceeding, in order to corruptly influence the testimony of that witness.

(7) On or about January 21, 23 and 26, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton made false and misleading statements to potential witnesses in a Federal grand jury proceeding in order to corruptly influence the testimony of those witnesses. The false and misleading statements made by William Jefferson Clinton were repeated by the witnesses to the grand jury, causing the grand jury to receive false and misleading information.

Like I said before, that's the excuse they used, but the blowjob was the reason.

You denied he got a blowjob. I dont have to have known you at the time. I know you now. And there is no doubt you were screeching it was all a lie. A vast right wing conspiracy as Clinton said when she lied about it. You swore up and down that "he did not have sex with that woman monica lewinsky". Then you had to hang your head in shame for about three seconds..before next yelling "whats the defintion of is?"

Not as bad as inviting Russians into the oval office and sharing state secrets with them. Since there was nobody else there from the US, no reason to believe he didn't give them a blowjob in the oval office.

The only people who we know, without a scintilla of doubt, worked with the Russians against America are Democrats.
We know Ted Kennedy asked for help from the Soviets in taking Reagan down. And we know Hillary Clinton worked with KGB agents on the Steele Dossier to take down another choice of the American people.

And we know their desperation and anti-Americans feelings run so deep that it makes them easy targets for Russian manipulators. Listen to Faun 's guy (((schiff))) slobber all over offers of Russian help to take Trump down.

Report: Schiff Engaged With Russian Prank Callers

yeah its funny. But scary too. This is the caliber of people they put in the Senate?

House Democrat's can finish off Republicans in both the Senate and House of Rep's and take back rhe White House opening an opportunity to pack federal courts, including the Supreme Court with overwhelming liberal judges.

Tax reform can change America in one masterful plan. All the House must do is propose large tax cuts for the middle and lower tax brackets and eliminate all the breaks and loopholes going to the super high upper-income folks and obscenely rich. America will love the plan and flock to the voting polls.

Except that Democrats never have and never will offer anyone tax cuts. Your post may as well have said "all the democrats have to do is make pigs fly".

What the hell does this bovine excrement have to do with the OP?

It doesnt. Its a response to the post preceding it. Not a response to the original post. I didnt write the preceding post. I just answered it.

If Hillary Clinton is the "answer" to our country's need for leadership...then we are so well and truly Fubared it isn't even funny! You liberals have to stop electing jokes like Ocasio-Cortez and get some young blood into the Party that's not dumb as a rock! Right now you're the "Depends Party"! Democratic Party leadership is ancient...you're saddled with Hillary, with Bernie, with Nancy, with Maxine. Who are your leaders of tomorrow?

Democrats are so progressive they are moving BACK to the old Marxism of the past. All over the world people threw off Marxism and celebrated their new freedom. Except in the Democratic Party, Cuba and North Korea. There Marxism is still celebrated.

House Democrat's can finish off Republicans in both the Senate and House of Rep's and take back rhe White House opening an opportunity to pack federal courts, including the Supreme Court with overwhelming liberal judges.

Tax reform can change America in one masterful plan. All the House must do is propose large tax cuts for the middle and lower tax brackets and eliminate all the breaks and loopholes going to the super high upper-income folks and obscenely rich. America will love the plan and flock to the voting polls.

Except that Democrats never have and never will offer anyone tax cuts. Your post may as well have said "all the democrats have to do is make pigs fly".
Nonsense, you are spewing Trump lies and propaganda like a good little lemming.

Start with my tenants since I would have to drastically increase their rent.

And?

You see.......if you eliminate deductions, those losses eventually gets passed down to us. WE pay them, not the wealthy.

Ray, whom do you suppose has , by far almost all of the tax expenditures? Quick hint it sure as hell ain't the middle class

People think that when I pay a bill for $3,000, that means I get to take $3,000 from what I owe the government. That's not the way it works. What it means is that I still pay the 3K, it's just that I don't have to pay taxes on that money when I earned it.

If you tax the rich more, get rid of deductions, create new regulations that cost them money, they simply pass it down to us and we end up paying it.

Which deductions?

You brought up the people who take the most deductions which are businesses.

Trumpicans here on USMB are already protecting Rrumpican rax curs and loopholes before Dem's have even taken office and made proposals. Hands of 1%er handouts and rich people welfare.

Which deductions?

You brought up the people who take the most deductions which are businesses.

I can no longer write off mileage, hotel expenses, meals, work clothes, tools or anything else I need while on road working. My yearly mileage alone far out paces the standard deduction. So yup they put it to the tradrsmen.

Obama gave better tax cuts to middle-class in 2010 and 2012. Trump lies and his followers believe.

The top 1% own more wealth than the bottom 90%, so why wouldn't they pay 90% of the taxes?

It's like this: If our federal tax rate was 0%, the federal government would collect 0 dollars. If our federal tax rate was 100%, the federal government would still collect 0 dollars because who would be stupid enough to create wealth?

Then there is this "of the wealth" myth, as if there was only so much money, and some took too much of it. There is no "the wealth." Wealth is endless in this country. The reason many have less than others is not because somebody has more. We do not live in a bubble where X dollars exist. If that were so, then if I went to the bank for a car loan, they would tell me I can't have one because the rich have all the money. Or if I asked my employer for a raise, he would say he'd love to give me one, but the rich people have all the money. That's never happened to any person in this country.

"What is your fair share of what somebody else worked for?"
Thomas Sowell

Too much bullshit to reply to. Its very simple. The IRS needs money for the government to function. Currently the coxuckers are borrowing about $900b a year on top of the $21T they already borrowed. The interest on that Debt is $363b and is almost as much as Medicaid or Welfare. In 10 years it will be more than Defense. Someone needs to pay the bills, the top 10% have gained wealth over the last several decades compared to the rest of us, and as Willie Sutton would say, "that's where the money is"., see charts below. Paying a few % more won't kill them....

View attachment 228424

The fallacy is that when you increase taxes on the wealthy, they just hold their pants pockets open so you have an easier time getting to their wallets.

It doesn't work that way in the real world. In the real world, wealthy people find ways around taxes. If they can't, they increase their wealth which usually means not giving employees raises, increasing the cost of their products, opening overseas manufacturing. There are all kinds of ways.

Right now business is going crazy because people are making investments. They have the resources to do so.

Penalizing success and rewarding failure never leads to anything good in the long run.

Spare me the GOP talking points, I'm GOP and stopped drinking the "Tax-Cut KoolAde", I see the Debt exploding. The Budget Deficit needs to be addressed, and soon. If the GOP won't fix it then the dems will get a turn. You can try your tax cut bullshit on them and their IRS appointees.
The Corporate tax cut can stay, we're only talking about personal tax rates, or adding a VAT.

The problem is not that we aren't collecting enough money, the problems is we are spending too much and on stupid things to boot.

We can agree on spending needs to be cut, but saying where is the problem. I bet Obamaphones are still being given out.
With a full employment economy why are we still borrowing to pay welfare and medicaid and foreign aid?
I hope that another expert "Grace Commission-II" could be hired to save mone. We can't cut $900b, so a tax increase of some sort is required to balance the Budget.

2019 Federal Budget
Mandatory spending $2.74T
Social Security $878b
Medicare $625b
Medicaid $412b
Welfare $462b

Interest on the Debt $363b

Discretionary spending $1.3T
Defense $893.0 way too much money
HHS $70.0
Education $59.9 not a Federal function per US Constitution
VA $83.1
Homeland $52.7
Energy Dept $29.2
NNSA $15.1
HUD $29.2 sink or swim on their own
State Dept $40.3
NASA $19.0
All Other Agencies $133.1 must be some savings here

They control the House. lets see the offer. "Large Tax Cuts for the middle and lower tax brackets" would break down like this..

The lowest 47% pay no income taxes
So you cant cut taxes for 50% of the population at all. No matter how much Democrat millionaires love the working class it is not possible to cut the income taxes of people who dont pay income taxes.

The fourth and fifth quintiles are out as well obviously. By definition not the holy "middle class". So you are left with about 5% of the population for which you could cut taxes.
Do it. But understand that leaves you open charges that YOU want tax for for only the wealthier tax payers. Namcy Pelosi will swear you are a devil because your tax cut did not cut taxes for the bottom 50% and did not raise taxes on the top 45%.

In other words..until we eliminate democrats from the nation nothing can be done.

I was in Auto Zone to return a starter once. It was the wrong one and I had gotten the right one elsewhere.
The store was full of Democrats. And they all started complaining about not getting a starter refund. One of them said it wasn’t fair I got a refund and he didn’t.
I heard another one say “Auto Zone just gives refunds on starters to people rich enough to buy starters.”

And the poor clerk, having read “Heather has two mommies” in his literature class but not “Animal Farm”, had no answer except to agree Auto Zone hates poor people and gave out refunds only to the wealthier patrons at the expense of people who didn’t buy starters.

It's like this: If our federal tax rate was 0%, the federal government would collect 0 dollars. If our federal tax rate was 100%, the federal government would still collect 0 dollars because who would be stupid enough to create wealth?

Then there is this "of the wealth" myth, as if there was only so much money, and some took too much of it. There is no "the wealth." Wealth is endless in this country. The reason many have less than others is not because somebody has more. We do not live in a bubble where X dollars exist. If that were so, then if I went to the bank for a car loan, they would tell me I can't have one because the rich have all the money. Or if I asked my employer for a raise, he would say he'd love to give me one, but the rich people have all the money. That's never happened to any person in this country.

"What is your fair share of what somebody else worked for?"
Thomas Sowell

Too much bullshit to reply to. Its very simple. The IRS needs money for the government to function. Currently the coxuckers are borrowing about $900b a year on top of the $21T they already borrowed. The interest on that Debt is $363b and is almost as much as Medicaid or Welfare. In 10 years it will be more than Defense. Someone needs to pay the bills, the top 10% have gained wealth over the last several decades compared to the rest of us, and as Willie Sutton would say, "that's where the money is"., see charts below. Paying a few % more won't kill them....

View attachment 228424

The fallacy is that when you increase taxes on the wealthy, they just hold their pants pockets open so you have an easier time getting to their wallets.

It doesn't work that way in the real world. In the real world, wealthy people find ways around taxes. If they can't, they increase their wealth which usually means not giving employees raises, increasing the cost of their products, opening overseas manufacturing. There are all kinds of ways.

Right now business is going crazy because people are making investments. They have the resources to do so.

Penalizing success and rewarding failure never leads to anything good in the long run.

Spare me the GOP talking points, I'm GOP and stopped drinking the "Tax-Cut KoolAde", I see the Debt exploding. The Budget Deficit needs to be addressed, and soon. If the GOP won't fix it then the dems will get a turn. You can try your tax cut bullshit on them and their IRS appointees.
The Corporate tax cut can stay, we're only talking about personal tax rates, or adding a VAT.

The problem is not that we aren't collecting enough money, the problems is we are spending too much and on stupid things to boot.

We can agree on spending needs to be cut, but saying where is the problem. I bet Obamaphones are still being given out.
With a full employment economy why are we still borrowing to pay welfare and medicaid and foreign aid?
I hope that another expert "Grace Commission-II" could be hired to save mone. We can't cut $900b, so a tax increase of some sort is required to balance the Budget.

2019 Federal Budget
Mandatory spending $2.74T
Social Security $878b
Medicare $625b
Medicaid $412b
Welfare $462b

Interest on the Debt $363b

Discretionary spending $1.3T
Defense $893.0 way too much money
HHS $70.0
Education $59.9 not a Federal function per US Constitution
VA $83.1
Homeland $52.7
Energy Dept $29.2
NNSA $15.1
HUD $29.2 sink or swim on their own
State Dept $40.3
NASA $19.0
All Other Agencies $133.1 must be some savings here

The best way to explain this is my Ray from Cleveland Raccoon theory.

You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can, so you go inside the house and french him that quarter ham you have left that you were going to throw out anyway. The animal eats in delight. Now give it about ten seconds and try to take that ham back and see what happens to you.

Once you give something to somebody, they claim it as their own, and it's impossible to take back. Democrats are well aware of my theory, although they may look at it in a different way. When the Democrats are in charge, they need as many new government dependents as they can create. When Republicans are in charge, they are timid into taking that ham away so as not to get their hand chewed off. The media amplifies the Democrat warning call how the Republicans are taking for the needy to give big tax cuts to their rich buddies.

Forum List

Back