How Dem House of Rep's Can Finish Off Republicans in 2020

Trumpicans here on USMB are already protecting Rrumpican rax curs and loopholes before Dem's have even taken office and made proposals. Hands of 1%er handouts and rich people welfare.

Welfare is when you give somebody something they never had. Welfare is not taking less from somebody than you took before.

Again, for all her problems, Hillary would easily beat anyone the GOP puts up. If you really think the country will elect a reality TV rodeo clown, you are deluded.

LMAO!!!! Great job, Joseph! Go team leftard!!!

Wow, Crazy Dale, did you need to go through years of posts and take things out of context? Am I not paying enough attention to you?

Of course, the American people DID get this right. Hillary won by 3 million votes. That we are using this awful system developed by slave rapists is the problem.

The people said no in 2016. They said it a little louder in 2018.

The best way to explain this is my Ray from Cleveland Raccoon theory.

You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can, so you go inside the house and french him that quarter ham you have left that you were going to throw out anyway. The animal eats in delight. Now give it about ten seconds and try to take that ham back and see what happens to you.

You might be on to something there, Ray.

Of course, when your boss takes away your health insurance, you whine like a little bitch and take it... so frankly, the Raccoon has more balls than you do.

Once you give something to somebody, they claim it as their own, and it's impossible to take back. Democrats are well aware of my theory, although they may look at it in a different way.

Yes, they actually see poor children as something more than a Raccoon... I'm guessing you use the word "Coon" a lot... just not to describe animals.

Of course, when your boss takes away your health insurance, you whine like a little bitch and take it... so frankly, the Raccoon has more balls than you do.

Whine like a little bitch? At least a little bitch has the guts to realize she has mental problems that need to be professionally addressed. Too bad you don't have those kind of guts.

Yes, they actually see poor children as something more than a Raccoon... I'm guessing you use the word "Coon" a lot... just not to describe animals.

Another fine example of what I just wrote above. I bet if 100 people read that post, not one of them would even think of that except you.

Whine like a little bitch? At least a little bitch has the guts to realize she has mental problems that need to be professionally addressed. Too bad you don't have those kind of guts.

Oh, I'll agree, you have mental problems.... like your racism... but the fact is, you keep bending over for the 1% and blaming the darkies for your failings.

Another fine example of what I just wrote above. I bet if 100 people read that post, not one of them would even think of that except you.

Oh, i think that your constant complaining about "coons" is kind of indicative...

Again, for all her problems, Hillary would easily beat anyone the GOP puts up. If you really think the country will elect a reality TV rodeo clown, you are deluded.

Wow, Crazy Dale, did you need to go through years of posts and take things out of context? Am I not paying enough attention to you?

Of course, the American people DID get this right. Hillary won by 3 million votes. That we are using this awful system developed by slave rapists is the problem.

10977_7ca5eb06feca2d4d2029ef99de456a25.jpg

The 3 million vote crap again.

LOL...going to the race card at the first possible moment! It's what intellectual lightweights like Joey do!

Notice who uses terms like "darkies" and "coons"! It isn't a Republican...it's a liberal trying to paint conservatives as racists! You want a safety net that doesn't incentivize the poor to stay poor? You hate poor people! You want a border that's secure? You hate all Hispanics! You want healthcare reform that doesn't put the nation into a death spiral of debt? You want to push Grandma off a cliff! Liberals can't stand people who don't see things the same way they do. Give them an argument why what they demand isn't good policy and they will always respond by calling you a "racist", a "misogynist" and of course a "fascist"!

LOL...going to the race card at the first possible moment! It's what intellectual lightweights like Joey do!

But he thinks he doesn’t have an obsession problem. I’ve been living in his head rent-free for about two years now since I told him my employer canceled our healthcare insurance. I would be willing to bet he even dreams about it. He brings it up in almost every reply to me and even to other members.

What bugs him the most is that his Kenyon King is responsible, but if I bring it up, I’m a racist.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I was simply showing that your ability to predict election outcomes is lacking. Hillary winning the popular vote is suspect given even the cheating we have seen in the mid-terms and the fact that 14 of the meager states the Hildebeast won had lax if no voter ID laws at all. You are totally ignorant as to what a crooked and corrupt sack of shit the Hildebeast all but it's not like you care just so long as she has a "D" by her name.

(snicker)

Too much bullshit to reply to. Its very simple. The IRS needs money for the government to function. Currently the coxuckers are borrowing about $900b a year on top of the $21T they already borrowed. The interest on that Debt is $363b and is almost as much as Medicaid or Welfare. In 10 years it will be more than Defense. Someone needs to pay the bills, the top 10% have gained wealth over the last several decades compared to the rest of us, and as Willie Sutton would say, "that's where the money is"., see charts below. Paying a few % more won't kill them....

View attachment 228424

The fallacy is that when you increase taxes on the wealthy, they just hold their pants pockets open so you have an easier time getting to their wallets.

It doesn't work that way in the real world. In the real world, wealthy people find ways around taxes. If they can't, they increase their wealth which usually means not giving employees raises, increasing the cost of their products, opening overseas manufacturing. There are all kinds of ways.

Right now business is going crazy because people are making investments. They have the resources to do so.

Penalizing success and rewarding failure never leads to anything good in the long run.

Spare me the GOP talking points, I'm GOP and stopped drinking the "Tax-Cut KoolAde", I see the Debt exploding. The Budget Deficit needs to be addressed, and soon. If the GOP won't fix it then the dems will get a turn. You can try your tax cut bullshit on them and their IRS appointees.
The Corporate tax cut can stay, we're only talking about personal tax rates, or adding a VAT.

The problem is not that we aren't collecting enough money, the problems is we are spending too much and on stupid things to boot.

We can agree on spending needs to be cut, but saying where is the problem. I bet Obamaphones are still being given out.
With a full employment economy why are we still borrowing to pay welfare and medicaid and foreign aid?
I hope that another expert "Grace Commission-II" could be hired to save mone. We can't cut $900b, so a tax increase of some sort is required to balance the Budget.

2019 Federal Budget
Mandatory spending $2.74T
Social Security $878b
Medicare $625b
Medicaid $412b
Welfare $462b

Interest on the Debt $363b

Discretionary spending $1.3T
Defense $893.0 way too much money
HHS $70.0
Education $59.9 not a Federal function per US Constitution
VA $83.1
Homeland $52.7
Energy Dept $29.2
NNSA $15.1
HUD $29.2 sink or swim on their own
State Dept $40.3
NASA $19.0
All Other Agencies $133.1 must be some savings here

You see a raccoon digging in your garbage can, so you go inside the house and french him that quarter ham you have left that you were going to throw out anyway. The animal eats in delight. Now give it about ten seconds and try to take that ham back and see what happens to you.

Once you give something to somebody, they claim it as their own, and it's impossible to take back. Democrats are well aware of my theory, although they may look at it in a different way. When the Democrats are in charge, they need as many new government dependents as they can create. When Republicans are in charge, they are timid into taking that ham away so as not to get their hand chewed off. The media amplifies the Democrat warning call how the Republicans are taking for the needy to give big tax cuts to their rich buddies.

Your "racoon" story is supported by the "3rd rail" of entitlements. However, you can't keep dodging the math of the Budget Deficit. The $21T Debt and the $900b annual deficit means that in a few years its too late to recover.

Don't you think its better to raise taxes and cut spending before the US government goes broke?
Medicare will be bankrupt in 2024, and SS in 2034 paying only 70% of promised benefits.

Then the very harsh Budget cuts will need to be made.

The fallacy is that when you increase taxes on the wealthy, they just hold their pants pockets open so you have an easier time getting to their wallets.

It doesn't work that way in the real world. In the real world, wealthy people find ways around taxes. If they can't, they increase their wealth which usually means not giving employees raises, increasing the cost of their products, opening overseas manufacturing. There are all kinds of ways.

Right now business is going crazy because people are making investments. They have the resources to do so.

Penalizing success and rewarding failure never leads to anything good in the long run.

Spare me the GOP talking points, I'm GOP and stopped drinking the "Tax-Cut KoolAde", I see the Debt exploding. The Budget Deficit needs to be addressed, and soon. If the GOP won't fix it then the dems will get a turn. You can try your tax cut bullshit on them and their IRS appointees.
The Corporate tax cut can stay, we're only talking about personal tax rates, or adding a VAT.

The problem is not that we aren't collecting enough money, the problems is we are spending too much and on stupid things to boot.

We can agree on spending needs to be cut, but saying where is the problem. I bet Obamaphones are still being given out.
With a full employment economy why are we still borrowing to pay welfare and medicaid and foreign aid?
I hope that another expert "Grace Commission-II" could be hired to save mone. We can't cut $900b, so a tax increase of some sort is required to balance the Budget.

2019 Federal Budget
Social Security $878b
Medicare $625b
Medicaid $412b
Welfare $462b

HHS $70.0
VA $83.1
Homeland $52.7
Energy Dept $29.2
NNSA $15.1
State Dept $40.3
NASA $19.0

Once you give something to somebody, they claim it as their own, and it's impossible to take back. Democrats are well aware of my theory, although they may look at it in a different way. When the Democrats are in charge, they need as many new government dependents as they can create. When Republicans are in charge, they are timid into taking that ham away so as not to get their hand chewed off. The media amplifies the Democrat warning call how the Republicans are taking for the needy to give big tax cuts to their rich buddies.

Your "racoon" story is supported by the "3rd rail" of entitlements. However, you can't keep dodging the math of the Budget Deficit. The $21T Debt and the $900b annual deficit means that in a few years its too late to recover.

Don't you think its better to raise taxes and cut spending before the US government goes broke?
Medicare will be bankrupt in 2024, and SS in 2034 paying only 70% of promised benefits.

At this point I'm going to go back to a radio broadcast by Dr Walter E Williams; not verbatim of course:

"I'm going to run for Congress. My promise to my voters is that if I'm elected, I will bring nothing back from Washington. I will vote down any spending bill, and tell the federal government our state doesn't want their money. Would you vote for me?"

2019 Federal Budget
Social Security $878b
Medicare $625b
Medicaid $412b
Welfare $462b

HHS $70.0
VA $83.1
Homeland $52.7
Energy Dept $29.2
NNSA $15.1
State Dept $40.3
NASA $19.0

The $21T Debt and the $900b annual deficit means that in a few years its too late to recover.

Baloney. It's never too late to stop overspending.

Yup.

The $21T Debt and the $900b annual deficit means that in a few years its too late to recover.

Correct. But what happens if interest rates keep on rising? Then we won't even have enough money to pay the interest which is what we are just about doing now. The cuts would have to be dramatic, and taxes would have to go up considerably.

This is why I suggested earlier that we have a national consumption tax. All proceeds go to the national debt only. Let's say 10% of every dollar you spend. This way, people might start paying attention to all the spending and where our money is going. However when the top 20% of wage earners in this country are paying 85% of our income tax collections, the rest of the people don't care.

I think it's time everybody had a dog in the race; from Bill Gates to the homeless guy. Everybody pays, and everybody pays attention.

Correct. But what happens if interest rates keep on rising? Then we won't even have enough money to pay the interest which is what we are just about doing now. The cuts would have to be dramatic, and taxes would have to go up considerably.

This is why I suggested earlier that we have a national consumption tax. All proceeds go to the national debt only. Let's say 10% of every dollar you spend. This way, people might start paying attention to all the spending and where our money is going. However when the top 20% of wage earners in this country are paying 85% of our income tax collections, the rest of the people don't care.

I think it's time everybody had a dog in the race; from Bill Gates to the homeless guy. Everybody pays, and everybody pays attention.

But what happens if interest rates keep on rising? Then we won't even have enough money to pay the interest which is what we are just about doing now.

Much, much more is being spent on "entitlements" (handouts) than on interest.

This is why I suggested earlier that we have a national consumption tax. All proceeds go to the national debt only.

Nah. Cut spending, 10% a year, for 3 years, then see how the budget looks.

Much, much more is being spent on "entitlements" (handouts) than on interest.

Agreed, but who is going to put their political career on the line to slow them down or stop them? Nobody on the right or the left.

Nah. Cut spending, 10% a year, for 3 years, then see how the budget looks.

Then it boils down to what to cut? The right will object to military spending cuts. The left will object to social program cuts. For crying out loud, we still spend money on Planned Parenthood, funding for NPR and PBS. Our funding for foreign aid that helps keep us out of wars.

You're never going to find middle-ground on what to cut because each party is interested in keeping their voters coming to the polls.

US politicians are not into politics to do the right thing, they are in politics to make a career. Right or left, if we cut anything from SS or Medicare, you just signed your political death sentence.

Ray spews racist shit every day, whining about his black neighbors, Obama and that motorist he almost ran off the road because he's barely competent at his job.

He's the one who compared black folks to raccoons.

Notice who uses terms like "darkies" and "coons"! It isn't a Republican...it's a liberal trying to paint conservatives as racists! You want a safety net that doesn't incentivize the poor to stay poor? You hate poor people!

Uh, the only thing that incentizes poor people to stay poor is the unquenchable greed of the rich. Nobody gets up in the morning and says, "I want to go on welfare." The fact you and the Racist from Cleveland think there are is the problem. In fact, most folks on welfare are in fact working poor. 40% of households on SNAP have jobs. Just not jobs that pay well enough to put food on the table.

You want healthcare reform that doesn't put the nation into a death spiral of debt? You want to push Grandma off a cliff!

Except that you guys are more interested in protecting the people who profit off of Grandma's illness than protecting grandma... that's the point, dummy. We spend MORE THAN ANY OTHER NATION ON HEALTH CARE and we get the absolute worst results.

So now that yet another Tax cut for the rich has failed to pay for itself (no, really?), you have the usual suspects talking about cutting Granny's Medicare!

Liberals can't stand people who don't see things the same way they do. Give them an argument why what they demand isn't good policy and they will always respond by calling you a "racist", a "misogynist" and of course a "fascist"!

Well, let's call it what it is. If you took out the racism, misogyny, and homophobia and just told guys like the Racist from Cleveland, "Hey, buddy, we want you to work harder for less money so Daddy Warbucks can buy a new Dressage Pony, because he's earned it", even a person as dumb as fuck as Ray would realize that's a shitty deal for him. But man, you appeal to his insecurities... tell him that ...er... "Raccoon" wants his ham, and he'll get all up and behind that shit.

Speaking of which...

But he thinks he doesn’t have an obsession problem. I’ve been living in his head rent-free for about two years now since I told him my employer canceled our healthcare insurance. I would be willing to bet he even dreams about it. He brings it up in almost every reply to me and even to other members.

Yes, because it is the ABSOLUTE PERFECT EXAMPLE of a battered housewife Republican who keeps letting the One Percent fuck him. Single Payer would solve ALL your problems. You would probably benefit more from Single Payer than I would. But your boss screws you, and you don't even try to get insurance through ACA or some other form. Because you enjoy whining about how "the Mulatto" screwed you.

I was simply showing that your ability to predict election outcomes is lacking. Hillary winning the popular vote is suspect given even the cheating we have seen in the mid-terms and the fact that 14 of the meager states the Hildebeast won had lax if no voter ID laws at all.

I'm sure she did very well with the Lizard People vote in those states. Hey, she won Nevada, and we all know that's where the LIzard People live, Crazy Dale...

At this point I'm going to go back to a radio broadcast by Dr Walter E Williams; not verbatim of course:

"I'm going to run for Congress. My promise to my voters is that if I'm elected, I will bring nothing back from Washington. I will vote down any spending bill, and tell the federal government our state doesn't want their money. Would you vote for me?"

And the people would say, "Fuck you, Uncle Tom, we like infrastructure and civilization."

I was simply showing that your ability to predict election outcomes is lacking. Hillary winning the popular vote is suspect given even the cheating we have seen in the mid-terms and the fact that 14 of the meager states the Hildebeast won had lax if no voter ID laws at all.

I'm sure she did very well with the Lizard People vote in those states. Hey, she won Nevada, and we all know that's where the LIzard People live, Crazy Dale...

Hildebeast got her ass thoroughly kicked, commie Joe.......

Forum List

Back