How Democrats Will Spin Dallas Tragedy by Dawns Early Light

Not really what? The OP is a hypocritical pile of shit, I'm not even sure why you chose to reply to me as you didn't address my post at all.
Sure I did, you were blaming him for being a hypocrite, I just said he's just saying the shit they will say tomorrow, we all know it's gonna happen, even you know he was right.

Oh, you said the word 'hypocrite', so that's a start. You still didn't cover any aspect of my post. Why did I call the OP a hypocrite? Why don't you come back to me with that?
How was he hypocritical. The post is how liberals will spin it and he did, then he stated why black areas are the ones that are typically full of high crime, none of his statements are false.

Yeah, and he spun it himself in the OP.
Ok you state stuff but have no point. HE was stating what liberals were going to say.....first part of his post...check. The second part stated why black areas are high crime, so what exactly do you have a problem with? I'm going to assume the second part? and if so, what specific issues do you have with his statement.

He said liberals were going to blame this or that because we're opportunists or whatever and then he goes on to blame liberals himself for setting up the circumstances for the shooting in the very same post. That makes him a hypocrite and you not very bright.

Trump is gonna get his ass kicked , fuck him and all of his white trash supporters, must be fun being a Trump groupie, fanboy, nuthugger, masturbating to fat old, ugly white men, hope they are paying you well..:laugh:

Enjoy the ass kicking your gonna get in November Motherfucker:fu:
The lane is wide open for Trump now if he takes it.

You two should get a room...and set it on fire.
You should go and play in Dallas traffic.

Really? Look what happened tonight and the two of you can't get past rooting for Trump or Clinton and celebrating death.
I never "celebrate" death dumbass, I merely countered his low IQ Democrat post with the fact that the shooters will not be able vote for Hillary now.

As far as Trump and Clinton go, this is Trump's opportunity to destroy Obama and Hillary by merely saying what he has said about cops his entire campaign and contrasting that with what they have said all along.

Take responsibility for yourself. This "he started it" bullshit doesn't cut it. The fact that you go on to stake this out as a win for Trump is sickening.

But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.
So how will Democats and liberal media spin the story by time of morning news?
#1.) "We need more gun control"
# 2.) " This is a result of the culture of racism in this country."
#3.) "It's all Donald Trump's fault."

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

So... you say the Left will politicize the shootings, while you politicize the shootings in order to cast phony shade on the Left.

Bush92, you're a fucking idiot.

Sure I did, you were blaming him for being a hypocrite, I just said he's just saying the shit they will say tomorrow, we all know it's gonna happen, even you know he was right.

Oh, you said the word 'hypocrite', so that's a start. You still didn't cover any aspect of my post. Why did I call the OP a hypocrite? Why don't you come back to me with that?
How was he hypocritical. The post is how liberals will spin it and he did, then he stated why black areas are the ones that are typically full of high crime, none of his statements are false.

Ok you state stuff but have no point. HE was stating what liberals were going to say.....first part of his post...check. The second part stated why black areas are high crime, so what exactly do you have a problem with? I'm going to assume the second part? and if so, what specific issues do you have with his statement.

He said liberals were going to blame this or that because we're opportunists or whatever and then he goes on to blame liberals himself for setting up the circumstances for the shooting in the very same post. That makes him a hypocrite and you not very bright.
Sorry bro, finally got it out of you....you're so clever.

And you don't think liberals set up these circumstances? With the President once again weighing in on local matters? With groups that do nothing but escalate tensions in these situations. BLM does not help anyone. They are not helping to solve any problem, they just escalate the verbiage and some dipshit goes.....yeaaaa, I'm gonna get those cops, then starts shooting them......all because Obama, or BLM or some other party says HEY, before we go crazy, lets investigate what happened.

But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

So... you say the Left will politicize the shootings, while you politicize the shootings in order to cast phony shade on the Left.

No, he's just stating what will happen, you know they will bring this shit up like they do EVERYTIME.....but where was the news coverage on Chicago over the weekend......*crickets*

They already on this board and in this thread, guess you need thicker glasses!

Sorry bro, finally got it out of you....you're so clever.

And you don't think liberals set up these circumstances? With the President once again weighing in on local matters? With groups that do nothing but escalate tensions in these situations. BLM does not help anyone. They are not helping to solve any problem, they just escalate the verbiage and some dipshit goes.....yeaaaa, I'm gonna get those cops, then starts shooting them......all because Obama, or BLM or some other party says HEY, before we go crazy, lets investigate what happened.

Got what out of me? Having to explain my post to you in a way that you understand? Though you don't. You're now doing what the OP is accusing liberals of doing, playing politics with this. Nice job.

And what will the right say ?

Don't think "gun free zone " applies . Or more guns needed.

The reality is that right wingers have created a police state . Always have .
cjEPZTUfHUpafk9rsjrIy9T9bi0_zpsjdnazszy.jpg

No, he's just stating what will happen, you know they will bring this shit up like they do EVERYTIME.....but where was the news coverage on Chicago over the weekend......*crickets*

And you misunderstand yet another post. The OP is saying the left will politicize this event while he goes on and does just that...and so do you.

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.

Both parties are reaping what they have sown. For years they have been gunning up their base by keeping them in a perpetual state of outrage. Was only a matter of time before this kind of stuff started happening.

The lane is wide open for Trump now if he takes it.

Really? Look what happened tonight and the two of you can't get past rooting for Trump or Clinton and celebrating death.
I never "celebrate" death dumbass, I merely countered his low IQ Democrat post with the fact that the shooters will not be able vote for Hillary now.

As far as Trump and Clinton go, this is Trump's opportunity to destroy Obama and Hillary by merely saying what he has said about cops his entire campaign and contrasting that with what they have said all along.

Take responsibility for yourself. This "he started it" bullshit doesn't cut it. The fact that you go on to stake this out as a win for Trump is sickening.
Take responsibility for your dumbass party base and quit grasping at straws desperately trying to spring your "both sides do it" bullshit. The ONLY one celebrating death on here is Yank the inbred DEMOCRAT talking about dead white cops.

It is a win for Trump btw. Trump has always been the pro-cop candidate, and Hillary could care less about any of them, just like Obama.

And you misunderstand yet another post. The OP is saying the left will politicize this event while he goes on and does just that...and so do you.
No YOU don't' understand. Look at the OP, it says HOW......not IF.....so don't talk shit to me if you can't read.....He stated the same 3 reasons they use in every incident...

Take responsibility for your dumbass party base and quit grasping at straws desperately trying to spring your "both sides do it" bullshit. The ONLY one celebrating death on here is Yank the inbred DEMOCRAT talking about dead white cops.

It is a win for Trump btw. Trump has always been the pro-cop candidate, and Hillary could care less about any of them, just like Obama.

Oh, I'm not playing the 'both sides do it' bullshit. I'm specifically referring to two people Yank and you.

And, if you think tonight is a 'win' for Trump, seek help.

Who gives a fuck, they are just Cops, easily replaceable, just like the Garbage collectors...:gives:

THAT'S 4 LESS TRUMP VOTERS:laugh:

You should be arrested and receive a mental evaluation...and the posters that gave you funny's are also representatives of the lowest form of humanity. I would hope that the USMB takes action and reports all of you to the proper authorities for evaluation....

No YOU don't' understand. Look at the OP, it says HOW......not IF.....so don't talk shit to me if you can't read.....He stated the same 3 reasons they use in every incident...

How not if what? He blamed liberals for this, for the same jackhole bullshit we hear from every wingnut. He did exactly what he said liberals would do, assigned blame.

Oh, I'm not playing the 'both sides do it' bullshit. I'm specifically referring to two people Yank and you.

And, if you think tonight is a 'win' for Trump, seek help.
The only reason why you even include me in there is because you are too scared to condemn the millions of retards like Yank that you desperately need to keep Democrats in power.

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.

A rabid rightwinger talking about a future Democrat spinning an ongoing story as he commences to spin his rightwing A$$ dizzy...

The irony!

49izadw.gif

Who gives a fuck, they are just Cops, easily replaceable, just like the Garbage collectors...:gives:

THAT'S 4 LESS TRUMP VOTERS:laugh:

You should be arrested and receive a mental evaluation...and the posters that gave you funny's are also representatives of the lowest form of humanity. I would hope that the USMB takes action and reports all of you to authorities for evaluation....
"Funnies" are the worst evaluation you can get on here.

Forum List

Back