How Democrats Will Spin Dallas Tragedy by Dawns Early Light

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.
So how will Democats and liberal media spin the story by time of morning news?
#1.) "We need more gun control"
# 2.) " This is a result of the culture of racism in this country."
#3.) "It's all Donald Trump's fault."

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

So, while deriding liberals for whatever they are going to do tomorrow, you feel the need to blame liberals tonight. Your post is one of the most hypocritical I have ever seen.
Not really, we all know the drill, it's the same shit every time. Liberals want our guns, they never want to solve issues, they just escalate it. Obama could have defused the situation, but as usual he poured fire on an intense situation already.

Maybe if there wasn't weapons of war everywhere = less need for the cops to be so well armed and less mass killings.
Well maybe if humans weren't so violent, but they are.....it's just the way it is, I mean you could say if Jews had guns, maybe the holocaust would have gone just a tad differently...maybe we'd have a few more Jews/Slaves/Gypsies, ect. around today.

LIfe matters. No one besides insane people with guns can be blamed for what happened.

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

So, while deriding liberals for whatever they are going to do tomorrow, you feel the need to blame liberals tonight. Your post is one of the most hypocritical I have ever seen.
Not really, we all know the drill, it's the same shit every time. Liberals want our guns, they never want to solve issues, they just escalate it. Obama could have defused the situation, but as usual he poured fire on an intense situation already.

Not really what? The OP is a hypocritical pile of shit, I'm not even sure why you chose to reply to me as you didn't address my post at all.
Sure I did, you were blaming him for being a hypocrite, I just said he's just saying the shit they will say tomorrow, we all know it's gonna happen, even you know he was right.

Who gives a fuck, they are just Cops, easily replaceable, just like the Garbage collectors...:gives:

THAT'S 4 LESS TRUMP VOTERS:laugh:
And 2 less Hillary supporters....
Trump is gonna get his ass kicked , fuck him and all of his white trash supporters, must be fun being a Trump groupie, fanboy, nuthugger, masturbating to fat old, ugly white men, hope they are paying you well..:laugh:

Enjoy the ass kicking your gonna get in November Motherfucker:fu:
The lane is wide open for Trump now if he takes it.

Not really what? The OP is a hypocritical pile of shit, I'm not even sure why you chose to reply to me as you didn't address my post at all.
Sure I did, you were blaming him for being a hypocrite, I just said he's just saying the shit they will say tomorrow, we all know it's gonna happen, even you know he was right.

Oh, you said the word 'hypocrite', so that's a start. You still didn't cover any aspect of my post. Why did I call the OP a hypocrite? Why don't you come back to me with that?

Who gives a fuck, they are just Cops, easily replaceable, just like the Garbage collectors...:gives:

Trump is gonna get his ass kicked , fuck him and all of his white trash supporters, must be fun being a Trump groupie, fanboy, nuthugger, masturbating to fat old, ugly white men, hope they are paying you well..:laugh:

Wow and you support a criminal that also supports her husband raping people.....talk about white trash, I hope they pay you even better to jerk off to Obama and now Hilary....holy shit, you have to be blind, trust me you don't want to see those pics.

You two should get a room...and set it on fire.

Looks like dudes may have AR type rifles and body armour too.

You should go and play in Dallas traffic.

Really? Look what happened tonight and the two of you can't get past rooting for Trump or Clinton and celebrating death.

Oh, you said the word 'hypocrite', so that's a start. You still didn't cover any aspect of my post. Why did I call the OP a hypocrite? Why don't you come back to me with that?
How was he hypocritical. The post is how liberals will spin it and he did, then he stated why black areas are the ones that are typically full of high crime, none of his statements are false.

Wow this guy needs to be swinging from a tree
Yea i love trees, especially when their crashing thru the Southern white trash states of Redneck Nation, Oklahoma, Florida, etc, during Hurricane , tornado season:laugh:, country fried rainstorm..

:fu:Here's something to swing on Motherfucker..

Snipers?!? This is horrific! My prayers to the families..

4 killed officers and 11 others shot.

How was he hypocritical. The post is how liberals will spin it and he did, then he stated why black areas are the ones that are typically full of high crime, none of his statements are false.

Yeah, and he spun it himself in the OP.

Do you ever have an intelligent thought ??

Or is it always "liberals liberals liberals" with you ??

Give me 1 reason why I should not add you to the ignore list.

It is packed with similar idiots.

Looks like dudes may have AR type rifles and body armour too.
ok, what's the point. I don't care if people have them, but if you're shooting cops or innocent people then I hope when the cops find you, that you have more lead than a chinese made toy.

Yeah, and he spun it himself in the OP.
Ok you state stuff but have no point. HE was stating what liberals were going to say.....first part of his post...check. The second part stated why black areas are high crime, so what exactly do you have a problem with? I'm going to assume the second part? and if so, what specific issues do you have with his statement.

Really? Look what happened tonight and the two of you can't get past rooting for Trump or Clinton and celebrating death.
I never "celebrate" death dumbass, I merely countered his low IQ Democrat post with the fact that the shooters will not be able vote for Hillary now.

As far as Trump and Clinton go, this is Trump's opportunity to destroy Obama and Hillary by merely saying what he has said about cops his entire campaign and contrasting that with what they have said all along.

Forum List

Back