How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

It won't accomplish anything, it's bigger than they are. But they'll feel warm and fuzzy, smile and nod...and life will go on

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?
Maybe they are just pissed off over getting shot at
The pros couldn't get 40 people to attend a Hillary rally.

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
Soros

WHAT!
High School is all about organizations and clubs.
High school clubs and organizations - Wikipedia

As an adult could you manage to pull off what these kids supposedly pulled off in less than a week?
They're getting help.

Twitter, Facebook and social groups.

You DO realize that high school kids are pretty tech and internet savvy, right?
Uh-huh...I'm sure thats it. The same people that can't agree on virtually anything else in their lives, amongst each other... Magically came to virtual unanimous agreement on this issue, through "social media", in less than a week. And just by pure coincidence arrived at the same "talking points Democrats are pushing for...?
You interested in buying a bridge?

Social Media is what will make the whole event hilarious.

They are probably going to have to call in extra cops to keep the little ones from walking into lamp posts or tripping over each other ...
While they have their noses glued to their cell phones.

I mean face it ... Look at the stupid kids during the Florida shooting videoing the event ...
Instead of thinking of something a little more proactive to do in order to defend themselves or plan a better response.

Uh-huh...I'm sure thats it. The same people that can't agree on virtually anything else in their lives, amongst each other... Magically came to virtual unanimous agreement on this issue, through "social media", in less than a week. And just by pure coincidence arrived at the same "talking points Democrats are pushing for...?

They are probably going to have to call in extra cops to keep the little ones from walking into lamp posts or tripping over each other ...

I mean face it ... Look at the stupid kids during the Florida shooting videoing the event ...
Instead of thinking of something a little more proactive to do in order to defend themselves or plan a better response.

I'm curious what you think they should have done...

Ever stop to consider that the reason they videoed it was because they might have been looking to get his image on their phones so he could be identified?

By the way, the shooter managed to escape the school with the other students and was picked up a while later while he was SHOPPING.

Taking video to get a picture of the shooter sounds appropriate to me, especially if you don't have a gun.

Ever stop to consider that the reason they videoed it was because they might have been looking to get his image on their phones so he could be identified?

By the way, the shooter managed to escape the school with the other students and was picked up a while later while he was SHOPPING.

Taking video to get a picture of the shooter sounds appropriate to me, especially if you don't have a gun.

Yeah except the kids knew him.....derp

aaaaaaaand you're basing this premise of "can't agree on virtually anything else in their lives" on the fact that you just wrote it in the first line of your post and put it on the internets and that makes it real huh.

That's so special.

Did it never occur to you that they agree on not being shot at?

Uh ... I pretty sure that the audio consists of ... 'Oh fuck some is shooting".
The shooter was never seen on the video ... And it would have been far more productive to be preparing for something else.

Not to mention there has never been one of these mass shootings where the perpetrator wasn't known.
In fact ... The people, teachers, students, cops and federal agents all knew who Nikolas Cruz was and what he capable of prior to the incident ... Dumbass ... :thup:

I believe that they at least can spell "organize".

The prevalence of video in surveillance cameras and personal phones does more to stop crime than 300 million guns in private hands

Maybe they are just pissed off over getting shot at
No...no...it can't possibly be that....it's a nefarious plot...something...something...

Uh ... I pretty sure that the audio consists of ... 'Oh fuck some is shooting".
The shooter was never seen on the video ... And it would have been far more productive to be preparing for something else.

Not to mention there has never been one of these mass shootings where the perpetrator wasn't known.
In fact ... The people, teachers, students, cops and federal agents all knew who Nikolas Cruz was and what he capable of prior to the incident ... Dumbass ... :thup:

What "preparations" should those students have done? They were already in lockdown and trying to hide behind stuff.

The prevalence of video in surveillance cameras and personal phones does more to stop crime than 300 million guns in private hands

Yeah ... Their abundance worked wonders in Florida ... :thup:
But you do offer a pretty clear cut case that your cell phone may be more useful than the FBI or local law enforcement.

Last edited:

Guys with guns stopped this boy. Cell phones did nothing.

Welcome to generation Facebook.
Mark Zuckerberg, its creator should hang.

What "preparations" should those students have done? They were already in lockdown and trying to hide behind stuff.

Videoing people panicking will do nothing to prepare you to defend yourself.

Run Hide Fight ...

If you cannot find a route of escape and plan your escape ... Hide.
While you hide you prepare to fight and defend yourself.
If you are face to face with an armed assailant ... Fight.

If you want more detailed explanations ... Review the best practices identified in Active Shooter Response Training (such as the Faster program).

Forum List

Back