How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

Former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. insinuated Wednesday that student survivors of the Parkland, Fla., school shooting were being manipulated by Democratic billionaire George Soros to organize for gun control.
David Clarke: Fla. students’ gun control push has ‘George Soros’ fingerprints all over it’
----------------------------------------------------

And all the leftist who claimed Soros was a conspiracy , now the leftist loons are even waking up to this sob.
Soros is nothing but a communistic pig trying to take down America it is his goal and he won't stop .
Yup, kids who don't like getting shot and rich men who give away their billions to causes they believe in, like peace, are truly frightening.

Former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. insinuated Wednesday that student survivors of the Parkland, Fla., school shooting were being manipulated by Democratic billionaire George Soros to organize for gun control.
David Clarke: Fla. students’ gun control push has ‘George Soros’ fingerprints all over it’
----------------------------------------------------

And all the leftist who claimed Soros was a conspiracy , now the leftist loons are even waking up to this sob.
Soros is nothing but a communistic pig trying to take down America it is his goal and he won't stop .
Yup, kids who don't like getting shot and rich men who give away their billions to causes they believe in, like peace, are truly frightening.

You've been brainwashed Old Woman.

th

"Fingerprints"? Is the fact that Clarke is just guessing important news? Not if it's from the site infowars.com. Fake news.
Sounds like you may be employed by George Soros. Hmmmmm

1458523732342.jpg

"Fingerprints"? Is the fact that Clarke is just guessing important news? Not if it's from the site infowars.com. Fake news.
Actually, there is some evidence of coordination to mold the public mind.

Facebook, YouTube Removing Any And All Posts About Witness David Hogg And Emma Gonzalez – Twitter Lockout

It was students who ended Vietnam and fought for Civil Rights

Maybe we need students to lead us now

Something tells me you only want certain students leading you.

Of course

I wouldn't want those students who give wedgies and wet willies to lead us

Then you should be specific and say something like, "Maybe we need students to lead us now, but only if they're going where I already want to go". Would you, for example, accept leadership from students who specifically don't want any guns banned, but want teachers with CC permits allowed to carry in school?

hadit, you lostit, bub. The kids, of all people, have grabbed the lead and moral high ground.

You can't climb up, because America will kick you off.

hadit, you lostit, bub. The kids, of all people, have grabbed the lead and moral high ground.

Not at all. You romanticized student rebellion, and I merely pointed out that you only support some student rebellion, that you don't really mean what you say.

Your support of child leadership will evaluate the moment some kids voice stuff you don't like.

hadit does not have a clue what "student rebellion" in American history means.

But he is go to learn the hard way.

Not at all. You romanticized student rebellion, and I merely pointed out that you only support some student rebellion, that you don't really mean what you say. Your support of child leadership will evaluate the moment some kids voice stuff you don't like.
Now you are back in a tautological loop showing that you don't understand American history and culture but we all knew that.

Not at all. You romanticized student rebellion, and I merely pointed out that you only support some student rebellion, that you don't really mean what you say.

Your support of child leadership will evaluate the moment some kids voice stuff you don't like.

Who do you support? HS students carry the Nazi Flag? Did you support "Bong hits for Jesus"; the right wingers on the supreme court didn't.

Actually, there is some evidence of coordination to mold the public mind.
I'm sure there is. But a Sheriff's hunch just doesn't seem to be newsworthy to the extent that it's an OP.
Of course it wouldn't seem news worthy to you. You probably agree with the dominant paradigm, b/c you naturally believe your ideas are your own.

Yah know weak minds often use that infowars excuse just to deny what they fear may be true and next time before you use infowars as your denial point of weak arguments, try making sure it's solely an infowars article next time, other wise you look totally stupid to the world because of this ...........>

upload_2018-2-22_14-32-26.png

AND SO YOU SEE THOSE LITTLE RED ARROWS CHECK OUT THE MAGIC THAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A MIND THAT WORKS AND CAN CLICK A LINK IT LEADS YOU TOOOOOO . OMG THE ORIG. SOURCE IMAGINE THAT.

upload_2018-2-22_14-33-38.png

Last edited:
These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?

Q. How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

How come Donald Trump couldn't organize the White House in 15 months, is the better question.

A. Donald Trump is incompetent and inept: those "kids" are mature and committed to something greater than themselves.
you sound aggravated, don't be, these children are your role models, learn from them and go out and put your message on TV next week, I look forward to it

Who do you support? HS students carry the Nazi Flag? Did you support "Bong hits for Jesus"; the right wingers on the supreme court didn't.

What does that have to do with anything?

Nope, I wouldn't support HS students carrying the Nazi flag. Why? Because Nazism goes against the ideals of this country, and I spent 20 years in the military.

However.....................Bong hits for Jesus? You bet. Not only does it imply sharing, but it embraces Christian values. Jesus would probably smoke cannabis if He were here today. Why do I say that? Because one of the ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil of Israel (which Jesus was anointed with), was cannabis oil.

Not at all. You romanticized student rebellion, and I merely pointed out that you only support some student rebellion, that you don't really mean what you say. Your support of child leadership will evaluate the moment some kids voice stuff you don't like.
Now you are back in a tautological loop showing that you don't understand American history and culture but we all knew that.

So which students will be your new leaders?

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?

Q. How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

How come Donald Trump couldn't organize the White House in 15 months, is the better question.

A. Donald Trump is incompetent and inept: those "kids" are mature and committed to something greater than themselves.
you sound aggravated, don't be, these children are your role models, learn from them and go out and put your message on TV next week, I look forward to it

I "sound"? My writing does not foretell that I'm "aggravated", in fact my heart is warmed by the teenagers will to stand up to authority and demand change. If there is any aggravation it has been expressed by those who attack their response, and responsible reaction to another horrific act committed with a gun.

Forum List

Back