How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

It was students who ended Vietnam and fought for Civil Rights

Maybe we need students to lead us now

Something tells me you only want certain students leading you.

Of course

I wouldn't want those students who give wedgies and wet willies to lead us

Then you should be specific and say something like, "Maybe we need students to lead us now, but only if they're going where I already want to go". Would you, for example, accept leadership from students who specifically don't want any guns banned, but want teachers with CC permits allowed to carry in school?
Guess what

We don’t have a choice. We haven’t done shit about gun violence.

hadit, you lostit, bub. The kids, of all people, have grabbed the lead and moral high ground.

You can't climb up, because America will kick you off.
Not at all. You romanticized student rebellion, and I merely pointed out that you only support some student rebellion, that you don't really mean what you say. Your support of child leadership will evaluate the moment some kids voice stuff you don't like.
Now you are back in a tautological loop showing that you don't understand American history and culture but we all knew that.

So which students will be your new leaders?

The cute cheerleader with the perky breasts
That geeky kid who knows computers
That kid who tells all those fart jokes

upload_2018-2-22_17-30-52.png

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

The alt right retards have been smashed in this thread.
By proving that the left is actually the driving behind this handful of students foisted into the limelight of a complcit, anti trump, Democrat media...? Please do tell us how you shills "smashed" it.

Vastator has no idea what is "the left" or how it "is the driving" force.

The students have a legitimate cause, V-boy, and if the right opposes them, their sneaker prints will be all over the right's political face when they get done.

Get on board or don't cry when you guys get pounded this fall.

Vastator has no idea what is "the left" or how it "is the driving" force.

The students have a legitimate cause, V-boy, and if the right opposes them, their sneaker prints will be all over the right's political face when they get done.

Get on board or don't cry when you guys get pounded this fall.
Uh-huh...

^^^ :)

The families and friends of HS students across the country are giving growing support and money to this cause.

It is going to be this generation's Vietnam War.

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?

:lol:

Uneducated old people.

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
Maybe they are just pissed off over getting shot at

That and seeing their best friends die right in front of their eyes.

By proving that the left is actually the driving behind this handful of students foisted into the limelight of a complcit, anti trump, Democrat media...? Please do tell us how you shills "smashed" it.
Dude, who pays you by the word? You are regurgitating wingnut blog talking points. Have you ever had an original thought?

Last edited:
^^^ :)

The families and friends of HS students across the country are giving growing support and money to this cause.

It is going to be this generation's Vietnam War.

In your opinion, what exactly is the cause?

This latest shooting was "the straw that broke the camel's back." These kids said, "Enough is enough." One kid said, "It took this happening to me, to get me to do something about this issue. I just have to forgive myself for not doing anything until now and go on from here." Teen-agers are very ideological by nature, before they grow up and become jaded. If the adults won't help keep them safe because they are so corrupted and set in their ways, then they'll just have to take matters into their own hands. I'm very proud of these kids, and feel their parents did a good job with them.

Huh, how’d ya prove that? By lying about these kids who had their school shot up by saying they didn’t really attend Douglas? By lying about at least one of them really graduating from a Caifornia school? By lying about some of them being crisis actor?

Forum List

Back