How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

I "sound"? My writing does not foretell that I'm "aggravated", in fact my heart is warmed by the teenagers will to stand up to authority and demand change. If there is any aggravation it has been expressed by those who attack their response, and responsible reaction to another horrific act committed with a gun.
no you sound aggravated, and yes, the children have a much better chance of pushing a phony agenda then the adults with less courage who now do not need to fear the fallout of their bogus actions, they could not win the debate so now they/you put children front and center for them/you...not fooling anyone but a bunch of kids, and maybe you are fooling them...why don't you put your message on TV?

Seems they understand the problem better than our Congressmen offering Thoughts and Prayers

I believe you. They are on a par with your level of comprehension.

Perhaps we should consult them about North Korea and Iran too.

Last edited:
I "sound"? My writing does not foretell that I'm "aggravated", in fact my heart is warmed by the teenagers will to stand up to authority and demand change. If there is any aggravation it has been expressed by those who attack their response, and responsible reaction to another horrific act committed with a gun.

no you sound aggravated, and yes, the children have a much better chance of pushing a phony agenda then the adults with less courage who now do not need to fear the fallout of their bogus actions, they could not win the debate so now they/you put children front and center for them/you...not fooling anyone but a bunch of kids, and maybe you are fooling them...why don't you put your message on TV?

I don't get aggravated, even by you. In fact the lack of syntax in your run-on sentence provides some humor, in fact it meets the standard of a rant. Thus, it is you who seem aggravated by more comments.

I'd love to laugh at you some more, but I need to get ready for the draft which starts as 6pm PST. I'm in a season ticket package, and need to ready my list of 12 games, so as to pick the best Giants Games this season.

I hope to get several Dodger games, two Nationals' games, two Houston games, and the Bay Bridge Series against the A's.

don't get aggravated, even by you. In fact the lack of syntax in your run-on sentence provides some humor, in fact it meets the standard of a rant. Thus, it is you who seem aggravated by more comments.
You sound as though you have calmed down, isn't that better? and will using your command of the language improve "MORE" syntax and sound less like a rant? lol

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?

Oh, please. With all the leftwing media vultures that have been hovering around them, salivating? The answer's obvious.

Twitter, Facebook and social groups.

You DO realize that high school kids are pretty tech and internet savvy, right?
Uh-huh...I'm sure thats it. The same people that can't agree on virtually anything else in their lives, amongst each other... Magically came to virtual unanimous agreement on this issue, through "social media", in less than a week. And just by pure coincidence arrived at the same "talking points Democrats are pushing for...?
You interested in buying a bridge?

I think the anti-gun activists hotfooted it to Florida as fast they could get there and then elbowed each other out of the way in line to volunteer their help.

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...

WHAT!
High School is all about organizations and clubs.
High school clubs and organizations - Wikipedia

Yup. Put together and managed by adult faculty members.

You accept any type of weapon control? This is not about all gun control and confiscation. That's the RWNJ fake reality. It's about controlling a weapon designed for modern combat and military assaults.

Thank you for going out of your way to display your ignorance about weapons. The AR-15 is NOT designed for modern combat and assaults. You don't know what constitutes an assault weapon, do you?

Which do you believe is the more powerful, assault weapon?

Automatic-L.png

Last week these kids were eating Tide Pods and couldn't figure out which bathroom to use. This week, we're supposed to take firearms policy advice from them.

Seems they understand the problem better than our Congressmen offering Thoughts and Prayers
Considering all mass murderers are not from Christian backgrounds and are fatherless and have leftist views, the solution is pretty simple.
Ban people like you from having guns.
Typical nonsense response I would expect from you
Nonsense?
Fact that almost all mass murders are from broken atheist families and have leftist political views. Except Muslims, which you leftists also defend.

Last week these kids were eating Tide Pods and couldn't figure out which bathroom to use. This week, we're supposed to take firearms policy advice from them.

Congress is great at offering thoughts and prayers but not so for solutions. Thoughts and prayers may get them votes and honest stand on conscience does not.

So let me get this straight:

The government failed to do their job, so millions of people (literally) have to lose their rights because some maniac slipped through the cracks of three levels of government doing their job?

I don't like that, and I won't like that, ever.

Why is no-one mad at the government? They failed to protect those students. With all kinds of red flags.

So average citizens must give up their rights because the government failed?

Pardon me, but I don't get the connection here.

Last edited:

Congress is great at offering thoughts and prayers but not so for solutions. Thoughts and prayers may get them votes and honest stand on conscience does not.

The government failed to do their job, so millions of people (literally) have to lose their rights because some maniac slipped through the cracks of three levels of government doing their job?

Why is no-one mad at the government? They failed to protect those students. With all kinds of red flags.
And they only want police armed, who they hate.

You can’t make this shit up.

We know that the FBI was too busy trying to find a Trump/Russia collusion. Angry liberal cronyism invading government agencies.

We know that the FBI was too busy trying to find a Trump/Russia collusion. Angry liberal cronyism invading government agencies.
And sending 15,000 texts to their mistresses.

What the hell is wrong with these government employees? Such behaviors would NEVER fly at a non-governmental job. You work and do your job and you maybe get to move up in your company based upon your performance, competency, reliability, etc. Our government REALLY needs to be whipped into shape!!!

. Well my grands are fixing to be home schooled.... Thank God, but it's really sad when one thinks about it all. My daughter and son-in-law said it's time, and that the grands ain't gonna suffer the bullcrap that is going on in these public schools any longer. If the schools were ok then fine, but they aren't ok in the area where they all live.

What the hell is wrong with these government employees? Such behaviors would NEVER fly at a non-governmental job. You work and do your job and you maybe get to move up in your company based upon your performance, competency, reliability, etc. Our government REALLY needs to be whipped into shape!!!

Fire every single one that lacks in job performance! :mad:

Forum List

Back