How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

I am asking question, and looking for answers.
wel, first off, it is not necessary for an entire company to forge anything. One person can forge a link or an image. But, the fact is... I don't believe you anyway. The timestamp claims? Likely utter bullshit.

I am asking question, and looking for answers.
wel, first off, it is not necessary for an entire company to forge anything. One person can forge a link or an image. But, the fact is... I don't believe you anyway. The timestamp claims? Likely utter bullshit.

Some people don't know that they know.
Some people know that they don't know.
And some people don't know that they don't know. Those are worse kind.

CACHE (Ctrl+F) Parkland

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?

This latest shooting was "the straw that broke the camel's back." These kids said, "Enough is enough." One kid said, "It took this happening to me, to get me to do something about this issue. I just have to forgive myself for not doing anything until now and go on from here." Teen-agers are very ideological by nature, before they grow up and become jaded. If the adults won't help keep them safe because they are so corrupted and set in their ways, then they'll just have to take matters into their own hands. I'm very proud of these kids, and feel their parents did a good job with them.

And of course it's sheer coincidence that the president changed in between. Sheer coincidence.

In between what? The last mass shooting? I believe Las Vegas was also during Trump's tenure. So should the kids have waited 4 years until maybe we get a Democratic President? I don't see what the Presidents have to do with it. So to answer your question, yes it was a "coincidence", whatever that means.

The article which you refer and which the sitemap claims as "last updated" at 12:46 pm local time on 02/14/18 (Florida Moms Demand Action, Everytown Respond To Fatal Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School In Parkland) contains external links to articles not published until the next day. So, it appears there has been an error. Good news! You can move on to other things now.

You got no clue how page indexing works, don't ya?

Go again to CACHE page I provided, and look at the top.

"It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Feb 20, 2018 14:19:38 GMT."

"Last change" is when new link for the page is indexed on Google, not when changes were made on the page.

The changes on the page you can see on wayback machine, and according to this, the changes were made several times.

11ca749.png

It's not problem that you don't know. The problem is - you don't even know that you don't know. As I said, that's the worst kind.

Back to school idiot.

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
Maybe they are just pissed off over getting shot at

That and seeing their best friends die right in front of their eyes.

And, as is unsurprising in a bunch of inexperienced, melodramatic adolescent hormone bombs, they're lashing out in anger at all the wrong people.

This latest shooting was "the straw that broke the camel's back." These kids said, "Enough is enough." One kid said, "It took this happening to me, to get me to do something about this issue. I just have to forgive myself for not doing anything until now and go on from here." Teen-agers are very ideological by nature, before they grow up and become jaded. If the adults won't help keep them safe because they are so corrupted and set in their ways, then they'll just have to take matters into their own hands. I'm very proud of these kids, and feel their parents did a good job with them.

Uh huh. And other than pandering to the media for fifteen minutes of fame and becoming the left's human shields du jour, what do you suppose these kids are accomplishing?

According to Florida school shooting timeline, Cruz was dropped off at the high school at 2:19 PM EST.

On the same day, Every Town For Gun Safety everytown.org, posted the article Florida Moms Demand Action, Everytown Respond To Fatal Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School In Parkland where moms are decrying the "recent" shooting.

Here is the interesting part.

Using Google XML sitemap, you can see that this article was posted at 17:46 GMT (which would have been 12:46 PM EST). Here is the link.

According to the time stamps, the article was posted 1 hour 33 minutes before shooting begun.

How's that possible?
Run down all the info, we can see agitprops like American are running a black flag op.

I am just asking questions, because something doesn't match.
And i just gave you a sensible answer that explains all of it in about 10 syllables. There is nothing else to say.

I tend to trust computers more than people. Computers don't lie.

Every post have a time stamp.

Join me in the new thread, I asked another question.
Computers don’t lie — but they can be wrong. Garbage in, garbage out. It seems their clock was not set to the current time.

What other explanation do you have?

Anyone trying to push a Cruz black flag op should be picked up as a domestic terrorist and interrogated.

^^^ :)

The families and friends of HS students across the country are giving growing support and money to this cause.

It is going to be this generation's Vietnam War.

In your opinion, what exactly is the cause?

Gun control. There, I said it.

It really is a source of frustration to you that the United States doesn't govern by melodrama, victimhood, and media fawning, isn't it?

And why not? What's wrong with having a soul? Maybe we can't go back to the idealistic days of our youth, but we can still stand for common sense. Looking back at the "liberal and youth-oriented days" of the '60's and Vietnam, isn't it obvious now that 58,000 soldiers died for nothing? If the AR-15 was used in all of the recent mass shootings, what is SO wrong about banning it? There will still be soo many guns and rifles around for protection, hunting and target practice. If you can't relate to a teen losing his best friend because it is too "melodramatic", can you at least relate to a father who lost his daughter?

Forum List

Back