How Did Aging Bimbos Come to Control American Politics?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!

It all started when Trump brought out his human props as part of the political discussion not realizing that it would open the flood gates on himself.

Republicans sure did laugh and applaud that spectacle like it was something awesome for american politics. Now they want it all to go away and complain about how old the information is...Ironic huh?

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

They are the best reasons the Democrats can come up with, to vote for their candidates.

Outside of staged, lying bimbos, they have nothing else.

It all started when Trump brought out his human props as part of the political discussion not realizing that it would open the flood gates on himself.

Republicans sure did laugh and applaud that spectacle like it was something awesome for american politics. Now they want it all to go away and complain about how old the information is...Ironic huh?
No, it started during the Clinton administration. Now they are seriously front and center. Of course they weren't as aged at that time.

But still, why do we give a rat's ass about those saggy asses?

Blame Jerry Springer and The View as well as all the dumbfucks that watch that kind of garbage

Blame Jerry Springer and The View as well as all the dumbfucks that watch that kind of garbage
You forgot Oprah, the black queen of aging Bimbos.

No, it started during the Clinton administration. Now they are seriously front and center. Of course they weren't as aged at that time.

But still, why do we give a rat's ass about those saggy asses?

So it started back then without the aging or the front and center...? :confused: But we are talking about the aging bimbos being front and center not another time when none of that applied right?

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics. Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!
We're no longer interested in working together to make America a better place.

Now all we care about is "beating" the "other side". Narcissism, winning.

Our priorities are shot, and they're manifesting in decay.

Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

and several aging bimbos post their RW tripe right here,everyday.

Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

and several aging bimbos post their RW tripe right here,everyday.
We are not talking about you and the Beast - specifically. You understand that, right?

Bimbos are usually airheads. I don't think hillary is an airhead. Dishonest and willing to sell out her country? Yes. Willing to turn it into a third world crap hole by importing tens of thousands of refugees here and making hundreds of thousands of illegals here citizens? Yes.

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics. Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!

You can thank Newt and Tom Delay for that.

We're no longer interested in working together to make America a better place. Now all we care about is "beating" the "other side". Narcissism, winning. Our priorities are shot, and they're manifesting in decay. .
Yeah, I know, the "other side".

Clearly, Gingrich and delay did not propel the Beast into politics. The Beast was in fact propelled on Bill's seaman stained coattails.

We're no longer interested in working together to make America a better place. Now all we care about is "beating" the "other side". Narcissism, winning. Our priorities are shot, and they're manifesting in decay. .
Yeah, I know, the "other side".

Meh, whomever, just so's the public doesn't have to take any responsibility. The only reason it got this way is because the american public rewarded the behavior and granted its tacit consent.

Forum List

Back