How did everything get so insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can pretend that there is no difference in the left and the right but there is.
I have never said "there is no difference in the left and the right". Not once. Ever. Never.

I sure wish people would stop misrepresenting my positions here. But I'm not holding my breath.
i wish you'd stop changing them and it would make it much easier.
Example, please.

Just kidding. You guys can never do that.

Just make it up as you go - The Era of Trump.

Trump won the election in 2016 and that's why things got so insane.

If Trump hadn't won, the whole Russia collusion thing wouldn't have happened and the impeachment wouldn't have happened.

The Corona virus would have been treated like the nuisance it is instead of the pandemic that will kill everyone it isn't.

The riots would not have happened.

The Democrats lost one damn election and they are determined to fuck up America and tear it down to pieces because of it.

This is not the first time, they did it in 1861, and 600,000 Americans died.

The Democrats need to be taught a lesson that complying with the results of an election is not optional. When you lose an election, you gear up to win the next one. You don't get to set everything on fire and murder people.

Fuck the Democrats. May they all go to hell.
Um. Do you need a list of all the Impeach Obama topics?

How about Trump's birther tweets?

How about Trump's tweets about the debt and the debt ceiling?

How about all the pre-2017 posts about morality and honesty by the pseudocons?

How about all the pre-2017 posts about debt and deficits?

How about all the boasting about the unemployment rate and the stock market?

What you have been seeing for the past three years is the pseudo-Right and Trump getting bitch slapped by karma. Over and over and over.

The stink of Cult45 defeat is palpable these days. The OPs in here reek of desperation.
And this is WITH their guy in office.

Pretty interesting that they just seem to get nastier and angrier and more hateful by the day.

Maybe that's just their leader giving them an excuse to be what they really are.

If Cult45 insists on barring any productive discussions, I say we give them the rope to hang themselves.

You can pretend that there is no difference in the left and the right but there is.
I have never said "there is no difference in the left and the right". Not once. Ever. Never.

I sure wish people would stop misrepresenting my positions here. But I'm not holding my breath.
Example, please.

lord you just went full tard.

later on.

They've started a fucking civil war. The only problem is, our side is still hanging back, hoping the cops can do our fighting for us so we don't have to fight this war ourselves.

Why does it always come to this?

Do you all fantasize about another civil war or something?

Seriously?
Tell BLKM and ANTIFA and the Left to stop burning, rioting and looting and things will callm down.
Tell the same folks to quit demanding crap that isn't their nusines and it will calm down.
Tell them to mind their own damned business and stop crying about things that happened 200 ears ago and things will calm down.

In other words tell them to start acting like responsible citizens.

I'm not in charge of what other people do.

You asked a question, I answered it.

The question was if you guys fantasize about a new civil war.

Your mistaking me as a spokesman for millions of people is not an answer to that.

I don't mistake you for anything but an anonymous poster on an obscure Political Board. Your question ws a 2 part query.
Nobody who has been to war fantasizes about it.

Yet they keep bringing it up. Weird.

LOL, no..they don't.
Do you think that a man should just sit still and let someone burn down their neighborhoods, their homes, their businesses?
Since you don't care at all about what they are doing to other people, here's to hoping they burn you out.

Example, please.

You realize you are a joke, right?

Example, please.

later on.

You realize you already did that yourself, yes?

Example, please.

later on.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Later on.

Example, please.

later on.

Once again, I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.

Example, please.

You realize you are a joke, right?
To someone like you? Cool!

They've started a fucking civil war. The only problem is, our side is still hanging back, hoping the cops can do our fighting for us so we don't have to fight this war ourselves.

Seriously?
Tell BLKM and ANTIFA and the Left to stop burning, rioting and looting and things will callm down.
Tell the same folks to quit demanding crap that isn't their nusines and it will calm down.
Tell them to mind their own damned business and stop crying about things that happened 200 ears ago and things will calm down.

Your mistaking me as a spokesman for millions of people is not an answer to that.

I don't mistake you for anything but an anonymous poster on an obscure Political Board. Your question ws a 2 part query.

LOL, no..they don't.
Do you think that a man should just sit still and let someone burn down their neighborhoods, their homes, their businesses?
Since you don't care at all about what they are doing to other people, here's to hoping they burn you out.

Actually, they do. There are multiple topics around here about an upcoming civil war.

Seriously?

LOL, no..they don't.

Actually, they do. There are multiple topics around here about an upcoming civil war.

Maybe, I haven't seen "many". Shouldn't people defend what is their's?

Example, please.

later on.

Once again, I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.

Grand fucking slam. But we're in beer softball league at the moment. Perspective.

Example, please.

later on.

Grand fucking slam. But we're in beer softball league at the moment. Perspective.

Yeah, you guys are intellectual giants. Just ask you.

Example, please.

later on.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Later on.
did it once before, remember?

A president was impeached by the opposing party over a blowjob. That was after four futile years of investigations into every aspect of his life, including his business dealings in the years before he was President.

And you just now notice things have gotten insane? Really?
Yeah, that was a total waste! Who decided it would be a good idea to do the same type of garbage again? :cuckoo:

Seriously?

LOL, no..they don't.

Maybe, I haven't seen "many". Shouldn't people defend what is their's?

Maybe you should look closer then.

Example, please.

later on.

Yeah, you guys are intellectual giants. Just ask you.

Incorrect. I'm just as big of an idiot as you. Stop trying to fuck up my cred.

Seriously?

Because leftist indoctrinated morons have to be stopped and how are these idiots going to integrate into society?
They want to tear society down, you dumbass!

Example, please.

later on.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Later on.
did it once before, remember?
Nope. Just get it all out in one post, please. I get bored with this creepy leg-humping stuff quickly.

Oh, and please provide QUOTES. PROOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back