How Did Jesus Have Patience With People?

I haven't seen anyone say anything to you to piss you off. Unless you are in the FZ. I can't see in there.

Anyway....Jesus was perfect. He had patience.

When you came here, you were told how this place is. You need thick skin. And use the ignore function. And be careful where you go here.

None of you know how your fictitious God thought or dealt with people. Not one. The same as when you suggest you speak on behalf of God. Its a lie.

It's not good enough just to believe so you crank it up a bit Reflecting you have unique access to gods knowledge.
What a load of crap .
That aside, tber e is very little evidence Jesus ever existed. That was a common name them. And he certainly was not the son of another God or born of a virgin.
Yet you probably believed in a fantasy called Russian Collusion.
I did, and even moreso, still do....with the Manafort info released on him funneling Trump campaign strategies and internal polling, to the Russian interference operatives.
Manafort wasn't in the Trump campaign long enough to accuse Trump of everything Manafort did before he joined the team. I think they said the only reason he was brought in was to establish probable cause for the FBI.
Oh so true, Manafort was head deep in to Russians long before the Trump campaign gig.... I'm uncertain if Trump knew all that manafort and Gates were doing with his campaign info.
I think Trump wasn't aware of Manafort's background. He got an education on it pretty quick and got rid of him. My impression is Trump was like a force of nature.....and he was into so many things at the same time that things got by him. He tended to rely on others to make recommendations on people he hired. Often times he hired people and then gave them enough rope to hang themselves. He believed in giving people a chance....but he was quick to pull the plug on them. It's kindof strange that his spokesperson (Kellyanne Conway) was married to a NeverTrumper who helped create the Lincoln Project dedicated to getting rid of Trump.
How is this relevant?
What are you guys talking about lol
:)
HUGS

Jesus did not have patience with all people.....He did not have patience with morons.:nono:
Yeah, they wasn't morons.
They cared more about money and fame than they did about their fellow man.
He tried to explain to them what they were supposed to be teaching others, but they didn't want to listen.
It was more beneficial for them to be rich and famous, then to go out and wash each other's feet.
They were so much better than that. They were the elite. They wanted their feet washed and felt they deserved it.

He spoke in parables to show them how ignorant they really were.
For if they had been doing the "Father's" business, they would have understood the meanings.
And that got them angry. They knew he was calling them out to their face. And they got offended.

I would call that incredible patience. Taking the time and effort to show them exactly where they were going wrong.
Like a school teacher with a class of unruly students.
Everytime they come to him and ask him questions.. even though he knew they was mocking him,
he still gave them truthful answers. They just didn't want to hear it.

Thank You
Hugs

I know.

In my personal opinion

By morons I mean evil people, ignorant people, idiots.....etc.

At the end of the day He was so fed up with them that He said ..."Those (morons or idiots) who live by the sword die by the sword."

That was the only solution He might have thought ,....no patience or any amount of talk would help them!:dunno:

But then I'm not an expert in these topics., and it's only my opinion.
At the end of the day..
He said: Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

HUGS

Forgive them yes!

Have patience with them, no, ;)

I'm pretty sure that Jesus didn't swear.

Oh come on now Potterhead ... A bunch of dudes, hanging out in a boat fishing with a few jugs of wine.
When Jesus got out of the boat, and stepped on a rock ... I wouldn't put it past him to let a doozy slip.

He might not have blamed God and held His name in vain, but "Shit" might have found a way out ... :dunno:

Jesus did not have patience with all people.....He did not have patience with morons.:nono:
He tried to explain to them what they were supposed to be teaching others, but they didn't want to listen.
It was more beneficial for them to be rich and famous, then to go out and wash each other's feet.
They were so much better than that. They were the elite. They wanted their feet washed and felt they deserved it.

For if they had been doing the "Father's" business, they would have understood the meanings.
And that got them angry. They knew he was calling them out to their face. And they got offended.

I would call that incredible patience. Taking the time and effort to show them exactly where they were going wrong.
Everytime they come to him and ask him questions.. even though he knew they was mocking him,

Thank You
Hugs

I know.

In my personal opinion

At the end of the day He was so fed up with them that He said ..."Those (morons or idiots) who live by the sword die by the sword."

That was the only solution He might have thought ,....no patience or any amount of talk would help them!:dunno:

At the end of the day..

HUGS

Forgive them yes!

This is why reading and studying is important.
You don't know what you don't know, until you know.
Hugs
Rom 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Rom 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Rom 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I don't believe God would ask us to do or be something he himself is not willing.
No rather, His is the author of patience. The creator of consolation and comfort.
And he want us to be like him..
so..
forgive them yes!
Have patience with them, Yes!

Hugs

Oh come on now Potterhead ... A bunch of dudes, hanging out in a boat fishing with a few jugs of wine.
When Jesus got out of the boat, and stepped on a rock ... I wouldn't put it past him to let a doozy slip.

He might not have blamed God and held His name in vain, but "Shit" might have found a way out ... :dunno:

That reminds me.....when I was in 4th grade I got sent to the principle for saying "JESUS CHRIST!!!!" when I stepped in a pothole and twisted my ankle during recess.

Thank You
Hugs

I know.

In my personal opinion

At the end of the day..

HUGS

Forgive them yes!

Hugs
Rom 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Rom 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Rom 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I don't believe God would ask us to do or be something he himself is not willing.
No rather, His is the author of patience. The creator of consolation and comfort.
so..
forgive them yes!

Hugs

Forgive yes.

Patience no.

And that's where I stand on this, ok?

Hugs.

No,.. because He was sinless.

You think saying "Shit" when you step on a rock is a sin?
Well, at least I know why you get so twisted up inside dealing with your faith.

That would confirm the idea Legos are Satan's tools,
because those little bastards hurt like Hell when you step on them.

Last edited:
That reminds me.....when I was in 4th grade I got sent to the principle for saying "JESUS CHRIST!!!!" when I stepped in a pothole and twisted my ankle during recess.

Yeah, I'm not proud of it but I got in trouble for saying that too when I was a kid. I don't remember why I did,.. other than the fact that I was young and stupid and unsaved.

Thank You
Hugs

I know.

In my personal opinion

At the end of the day..

HUGS

Forgive them yes!

Hugs

so..
forgive them yes!

Hugs

Forgive yes.

Patience no.

And that's where I stand on this, ok?

Hugs.
Okay with me.
It's not about me lol
Just keep in mind that you only get what you give.
(not my rules)
Hugs

I just want to put this here.
This is my favorite video.
I watch it all the time.
Just sharing..
HUGS

I didn't say that at all.

I said Harry Potter was like RELIGION. And I didn't even reply to you.

But I have a policy on religion. If you want to be religious, fine. Whatever works for you.
If you want to talk about religion, then I'm going to say what I think. You don't like it, you don't have to reply.

But you might notice that I didn't insult you, I didn't tell you that you were wrong for being religious. I merely made my case. You might think that's trolling, but the reality is, it isn't.

Maybe that's the biggest problem on here. We tend to make assumptions about people that are saying things that they actually aren't. I mean there are trolls here too don't get me wrong, but nine times out of ten I don't think we really know how to communicate with each other since we're just going by what we read and can't actually hear each other's voices.

Yes, the worst is when you're tired or stressed. That's when assumption pump out of your body. I'll block people for the slightest thing then.

I think a lot of people don't even wish to communicate. It's hard to find those who are interested in debate, rather than pushing nonsense they haven't even bothered to think about properly.

That's another reason why people can be massively tetchy. They're expecting people to say silly, badly thought about things.

He told Satan "Get Thee Behind Me". He was talking about behinds.....so he could have sworn.

one short fuse - you've been trolled in less than a week of becoming a member ... snowflake.

Seriously? That's the best insult you have? And you think that's going to upset me how exactly??

Why would Jesus not have sworn?

He was a human. He had sex, he lived a life. He didn't swear in modern English, that's a certainty.

He told Satan "Get Thee Behind Me". He was talking about behinds.....so he could have sworn.

one short fuse - you've been trolled in less than a week of becoming a member ... snowflake.

Seriously? That's the best insult you have? And you think that's going to upset me how exactly??
how long ago was it you left the monastery ... week and a half.

I haven't seen anyone say anything to you to piss you off. Unless you are in the FZ. I can't see in there.

When you came here, you were told how this place is. You need thick skin. And use the ignore function. And be careful where you go here.

None of you know how your fictitious God thought or dealt with people. Not one. The same as when you suggest you speak on behalf of God. Its a lie.

It's not good enough just to believe so you crank it up a bit Reflecting you have unique access to gods knowledge.
What a load of crap .
That aside, tber e is very little evidence Jesus ever existed. That was a common name them. And he certainly was not the son of another God or born of a virgin.
I did, and even moreso, still do....with the Manafort info released on him funneling Trump campaign strategies and internal polling, to the Russian interference operatives.
Manafort wasn't in the Trump campaign long enough to accuse Trump of everything Manafort did before he joined the team. I think they said the only reason he was brought in was to establish probable cause for the FBI.
Oh so true, Manafort was head deep in to Russians long before the Trump campaign gig.... I'm uncertain if Trump knew all that manafort and Gates were doing with his campaign info.
I think Trump wasn't aware of Manafort's background. He got an education on it pretty quick and got rid of him. My impression is Trump was like a force of nature.....and he was into so many things at the same time that things got by him. He tended to rely on others to make recommendations on people he hired. Often times he hired people and then gave them enough rope to hang themselves. He believed in giving people a chance....but he was quick to pull the plug on them. It's kindof strange that his spokesperson (Kellyanne Conway) was married to a NeverTrumper who helped create the Lincoln Project dedicated to getting rid of Trump.

The only thing trump was responsible for was his sociopath tendencies. He fired those people be abuse they wouldn't lick his butt and worship him.
Fauci was the only one who stood up to him because he couldn't sack him.
Trump is a narcissistic fascist tyrant no different to Mussolini if the constitution allowed.

As I live, saith the Lord GOD, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.
Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

Hospitality... what is it?

OP:

How Did Jesus Have Patience With People?​

And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
And when ye come into an house, salute it.
And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

What is Peace?

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Destruction and misery are in their ways:
And the way of peace have they not known:
There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

How Did Jesus Have Patience With People?​

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

I'm asking this question because I don't and Ziggy already knows this. People really tend to piss me off (mostly on here) and then I lose control of my language. Any suggestions? Hopefully this doesn't count as flaming because I'm actually trying to gain better control of this and be a better Christian.
Christ told us to forgive 70 X 7 times,those who sin against us....

I've always taken that to heart.... If you want your own sins forgiven by God, which the good Lord and I know I've had plenty of them, then you have to be able to forgive others of their sins against you....

And I so desperately want my own sins forgiven, that I'm compelled to forgive those who have sinned against me.... That makes being nice to others easier imho...and easier to have patience.

Here is some info on it...

What Did Jesus Mean By Forgiving 70 x 7 Times?​

By Daniel Passini|January 28th, 2015|Theology|15 Comments
Sometimes when you are wronged, it can be extremely difficult to forgive that person for what they have done, especially if they do it over and over. So how do we forgive them? How do we forgive 70 x 7 times, and what does that mean?
Jesus tells us in Matthew 18:21-22,
Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.
So was Jesus instructing Peter, and ultimately us to just forgive a bunch of times? By no means. There is such a deeper picture that Christ was painting for the disciples at that time. When reading this scripture and many others, you have to understand that Jesus was a first century Jew, and what that would look like for him. So, let’s look at what he was really trying to say.

What does it really mean?
You seen when Christ gave the example of 70×7, he wasn’t just saying forgive 490 times. (70×7=490) Christ was actually alluding to the 490 years that the Jews had spent in captivity and slavery. They were taken from their homeland, their families were torn apart, and they were enslaved, along with many other atrocities that they endured.
He was saying even in the hardest of situations, forgive. Even after their enemies had hurt them and wronged them for almost five centuries, He was teaching them to forgive. He knew what harboring the unforgiveness would do them no good.
There’s an old saying that says,
Harboring unforgiveness or bitterness, is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die from it.
not----for those who do not know-----the number SEVEN suggests, in hebrew, MANY

What a load of crap .

The only thing trump was responsible for was his sociopath tendencies. He fired those people be abuse they wouldn't lick his butt and worship him.
Trump is a narcissistic fascist tyrant no different to Mussolini if the constitution allowed.
I agree that Trump EXPRESSES HIMSELF really badly-----but underneath it all----he is a liberal
minded-----PATRIOT

What a load of crap .

I agree that Trump EXPRESSES HIMSELF really badly-----but underneath it all----he is a liberal
minded-----PATRIOT

Rubbish. Patriot my ass. He would not have orchestrated and approved the riot at the capitol if He was.
As for a liberal, don't make me vomit. They wouldn't have the traitorous lying corrupt cretin.

What a load of crap .

minded-----PATRIOT

Rubbish. Patriot my ass. He would not have orchestrated and approved the riot at the capitol if He was.
As for a liberal, don't make me vomit. They wouldn't have the traitorous lying corrupt cretin.
He didn't orchestrate a damn thing nor approved a riot. Moron.

Forum List

Back