How Did Jesus Have Patience With People?

I'm asking this question because I don't and Ziggy already knows this. People really tend to piss me off (mostly on here) and then I lose control of my language. Any suggestions? Hopefully this doesn't count as flaming because I'm actually trying to gain better control of this and be a better Christian.
You can control your reaction to what others say.

It's really not that difficult.

I haven't seen anyone say anything to you to piss you off. Unless you are in the FZ. I can't see in there.

Anyway....Jesus was perfect. He had patience.

When you came here, you were told how this place is. You need thick skin. And use the ignore function. And be careful where you go here.

None of you know how your fictitious God thought or dealt with people. Not one. The same as when you suggest you speak on behalf of God. Its a lie.

It's not good enough just to believe so you crank it up a bit Reflecting you have unique access to gods knowledge.
What a load of crap .
That aside, tber e is very little evidence Jesus ever existed. That was a common name them. And he certainly was not the son of another God or born of a virgin.
Yet you probably believed in a fantasy called Russian Collusion.
I did, and even moreso, still do....with the Manafort info released on him funneling Trump campaign strategies and internal polling, to the Russian interference operatives.
Manafort wasn't in the Trump campaign long enough to accuse Trump of everything Manafort did before he joined the team. I think they said the only reason he was brought in was to establish probable cause for the FBI.
Oh so true, Manafort was head deep in to Russians long before the Trump campaign gig.... I'm uncertain if Trump knew all that manafort and Gates were doing with his campaign info.
I think Trump wasn't aware of Manafort's background. He got an education on it pretty quick and got rid of him. My impression is Trump was like a force of nature.....and he was into so many things at the same time that things got by him. He tended to rely on others to make recommendations on people he hired. Often times he hired people and then gave them enough rope to hang themselves. He believed in giving people a chance....but he was quick to pull the plug on them. It's kindof strange that his spokesperson (Kellyanne Conway) was married to a NeverTrumper who helped create the Lincoln Project dedicated to getting rid of Trump.

The only thing trump was responsible for was his sociopath tendencies. He fired those people be abuse they wouldn't lick his butt and worship him.
Fauci was the only one who stood up to him because he couldn't sack him.
Trump is a narcissistic fascist tyrant no different to Mussolini if the constitution allowed.
So all I have to do to find out what a Troll is is look up Colin Norris in the Dictionary?

I haven't seen anyone say anything to you to piss you off. Unless you are in the FZ. I can't see in there.

Anyway....Jesus was perfect. He had patience.

When you came here, you were told how this place is. You need thick skin. And use the ignore function. And be careful where you go here.

None of you know how your fictitious God thought or dealt with people. Not one. The same as when you suggest you speak on behalf of God. Its a lie.

It's not good enough just to believe so you crank it up a bit Reflecting you have unique access to gods knowledge.
What a load of crap .
That aside, tber e is very little evidence Jesus ever existed. That was a common name them. And he certainly was not the son of another God or born of a virgin.
Yet you probably believed in a fantasy called Russian Collusion.
I did, and even moreso, still do....with the Manafort info released on him funneling Trump campaign strategies and internal polling, to the Russian interference operatives.
Manafort wasn't in the Trump campaign long enough to accuse Trump of everything Manafort did before he joined the team. I think they said the only reason he was brought in was to establish probable cause for the FBI.
Oh so true, Manafort was head deep in to Russians long before the Trump campaign gig.... I'm uncertain if Trump knew all that manafort and Gates were doing with his campaign info.
I think Trump wasn't aware of Manafort's background. He got an education on it pretty quick and got rid of him. My impression is Trump was like a force of nature.....and he was into so many things at the same time that things got by him. He tended to rely on others to make recommendations on people he hired. Often times he hired people and then gave them enough rope to hang themselves. He believed in giving people a chance....but he was quick to pull the plug on them. It's kindof strange that his spokesperson (Kellyanne Conway) was married to a NeverTrumper who helped create the Lincoln Project dedicated to getting rid of Trump.

The only thing trump was responsible for was his sociopath tendencies. He fired those people be abuse they wouldn't lick his butt and worship him.
Fauci was the only one who stood up to him because he couldn't sack him.
Trump is a narcissistic fascist tyrant no different to Mussolini if the constitution allowed.
So all I have to do to find out what a Troll is is look up Colin Norris in the Dictionary?

A troll is a person who has a different view to you and you can't refute it. So out come all.the obligatory names when you have nothing. Seen it a hundred times. Carry on.

I'm asking this question because I don't and Ziggy already knows this. People really tend to piss me off (mostly on here) and then I lose control of my language. Any suggestions? Hopefully this doesn't count as flaming because I'm actually trying to gain better control of this and be a better Christian.
You can control your reaction to what others say.

It's really not that difficult.
Apparently it's not all that easy either.
This Forum is proof.
It would be nice though if people could be a little more kind and understanding.
But their so caught up in their own selves, they don't bother to consider other people's feelings.
They could control their reactions to what people say as well.
It's really not that difficult... is it?

Thank You
Hugs

We're all guilty.
If he came back today conservatives would have him nailed up as as radical rabble rouser in a second.

Why don't you go find another thread to play in.
We're trying to have a serious conversation here.
This isn't a politics thread, so lets get back to the OP if you don't mind.
Yesterday is gone, today is a new day.
If you want to add positive content to the conversation, that would be appreciated.
Otherwise, just move along already.
Thank You

It relates to this thread because that mostly comes with having patience with other people where I don't want to have patience and I don't want to love my enemies and I just want to cuss them out if they cuss me out. That can only be the work of Satan planting those thoughts in my head and also making me think that I'm losing my salvation for thinking like any other normal human being would since being kind to those who are mean to you is actually extremely difficult and Jesus made it look so easy and effortless but that's only because He was the only sinless human being that ever walked the earth.
Some people just have a harder time with social interaction. Patience is something that is learned and it takes time and a willingness to learn it. Like children in a playground waiting their turn for the swing. Some get impatient and pushes the other one off. Bullying.
Others will sit by and wait their turn, or lose interest and play on the slide.
Your tendency is to bully, but your heart would rather go play on the slide.
So your in an inbetween stage of maturing. Like puberty, your emotions are sensitive and it seems the harder you try, the more arrows get thrown at you. It's hard to dodge them all. Specially from other bullies that want to push you off the slide.

Revenge.. I want to cuss them out if they cuss me out.
That's a natural response. Most people do. The question is, how can you refrain or stop from being revengeful. And that comes back to patience.

Some blame bad habits or a lack of maturity on Satan. Truth is, we are all born with a human nature that leans towards I.
It's all about me. And how to get even. It's not Fair!! How dare you! these are normal human carnal reactions.
Everybody carries a bit of satan on their shoulder.

And making you think your losing your salvation by acting carnal or human is a conviction. Something inside you is saying, I should respond better, Maybe I need to find better words. How come I can't just turn the other cheek and walk away?
You worry about losing the progress you have made. And you'll have to start all over again. And it's hard to start again.

You'll never lose your salvation Potterhead. But we are supposed to learn and grow and progress.
Some people you find can help you in that journey. And others just throw roadblocks at every turn.
And a part of learning and growing is finding a way to not only avoid the roadblocks, but to overcome them.
Sometimes you have to climb the mountain to get to the other side.
No one ever said being a christian was easy. On the contrary, it goes against nature. It's a spiritual journey that one must take from the inside out. Most of the world only lives on the outside. They've never had that internal conviction of trying to be better.

Your doing good. Don't let others slow you down. Step on those roadblocks and leave them in the dust behind you and move onwards and upwards to higher ground.
I am here to help you as best I can. And there are others that willing also. And we each help each other get better and stronger.
To be more gentle and kind and patient and loving and long-suffering and thankful and humble.
And yet courageous and strong and determined and strengthened and more secure in that which we believe is good and right.

Now and then a new challenge will appear, and together we will climb the mountains, and ride the storms.
And we will prevail.

1624462202648.png

Hugs

He told Satan "Get Thee Behind Me". He was talking about behinds.....so he could have sworn.

No, He didn't.

Why would Jesus not have sworn?

He was a human. He had sex, he lived a life. He didn't swear in modern English, that's a certainty.

You obviously don't know the Bible. Jesus NEVER swore period and I can prove it with this verse. Also, He didn't have a sex life because that's not what He came down to earth to do and was never married.

Ephesians 4:29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Am I being hypocritical? No,.. because I know very well what I'm doing when I curse as it's a sin. I'm just proving that Jesus never did this or had a problem with it like me because I'm proving the fact that it's a sin.

We're all guilty.
If he came back today conservatives would have him nailed up as as radical rabble rouser in a second.

If you want to add positive content to the conversation, that would be appreciated.
Thank You

Thanks Ziggy and I'm sorry for getting back to you so late. I promise that I will go ahead and listen to your music but everybody is replying so gosh darned fast today and I was having trouble keeping up.

It relates to this thread because that mostly comes with having patience with other people where I don't want to have patience and I don't want to love my enemies and I just want to cuss them out if they cuss me out. That can only be the work of Satan planting those thoughts in my head and also making me think that I'm losing my salvation for thinking like any other normal human being would since being kind to those who are mean to you is actually extremely difficult and Jesus made it look so easy and effortless but that's only because He was the only sinless human being that ever walked the earth.
Some people just have a harder time with social interaction. Patience is something that is learned and it takes time and a willingness to learn it. Like children in a playground waiting their turn for the swing. Some get impatient and pushes the other one off. Bullying.
Others will sit by and wait their turn, or lose interest and play on the slide.
Your tendency is to bully, but your heart would rather go play on the slide.
So your in an inbetween stage of maturing. Like puberty, your emotions are sensitive and it seems the harder you try, the more arrows get thrown at you. It's hard to dodge them all. Specially from other bullies that want to push you off the slide.

Revenge.. I want to cuss them out if they cuss me out.
That's a natural response. Most people do. The question is, how can you refrain or stop from being revengeful. And that comes back to patience.

Some blame bad habits or a lack of maturity on Satan. Truth is, we are all born with a human nature that leans towards I.
It's all about me. And how to get even. It's not Fair!! How dare you! these are normal human carnal reactions.
Everybody carries a bit of satan on their shoulder.

And making you think your losing your salvation by acting carnal or human is a conviction. Something inside you is saying, I should respond better, Maybe I need to find better words. How come I can't just turn the other cheek and walk away?
You worry about losing the progress you have made. And you'll have to start all over again. And it's hard to start again.

You'll never lose your salvation Potterhead. But we are supposed to learn and grow and progress.
Some people you find can help you in that journey. And others just throw roadblocks at every turn.
And a part of learning and growing is finding a way to not only avoid the roadblocks, but to overcome them.
Sometimes you have to climb the mountain to get to the other side.
No one ever said being a christian was easy. On the contrary, it goes against nature. It's a spiritual journey that one must take from the inside out. Most of the world only lives on the outside. They've never had that internal conviction of trying to be better.

Your doing good. Don't let others slow you down. Step on those roadblocks and leave them in the dust behind you and move onwards and upwards to higher ground.
I am here to help you as best I can. And there are others that willing also. And we each help each other get better and stronger.
To be more gentle and kind and patient and loving and long-suffering and thankful and humble.
And yet courageous and strong and determined and strengthened and more secure in that which we believe is good and right.

Now and then a new challenge will appear, and together we will climb the mountains, and ride the storms.
And we will prevail.

View attachment 504689
Hugs

Btw,.. you hit the nail square on the head right here. I don't want to be a bully, but the hurt people hurt people is very true and I would rather not hurt people for the record. Love the picture btw. I'm just going to ignoring everybody that insults me though. :)

He told Satan "Get Thee Behind Me". He was talking about behinds.....so he could have sworn.

No, He didn't.

He was a human. He had sex, he lived a life. He didn't swear in modern English, that's a certainty.

You obviously don't know the Bible. Jesus NEVER swore period and I can prove it with this verse. Also, He didn't have a sex life because that's not what He came down to earth to do and was never married.

Ephesians 4:29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Am I being hypocritical? No,.. because I know very well what I'm doing when I curse as it's a sin. I'm just proving that Jesus never did this or had a problem with it like me because I'm proving the fact that it's a sin.

We're all guilty.

Thank You

Thanks Ziggy and I'm sorry for getting back to you so late. I promise that I will go ahead and listen to your music but everybody is replying so gosh darned fast today and I was having trouble keeping up.
You remember I said I had to clean my house yesterday?
Yeah.. well that didn't happen.
So I got double duty today before I pick up my Dad tomorrow LOL
So I'll be in and out as much as possible.
Don't get stuck in the mud :)

HUGS

No, He didn't.

We're all guilty.

Thank You

HUGS

You know, I don't care much for Miley Cyrus as a person, but I still like some of her music like this song. :)

No, He didn't.

We're all guilty.

Thank You

HUGS

You know, I don't care much for Miley Cyrus as a person, but I still like some of her music like this song. :)

Seems every girl that used to be a Disney child actor tries to distance themselves from their start in the business by become a huge slut.
Personally I don't care one way or another what Miley Cyrus thinks or does. More power to her.
Maybe this is an indictment on Hollywood more than anything else.

No, He didn't.

We're all guilty.

Thank You

HUGS

Seems every girl that used to be a Disney child actor tries to distance themselves from their start in the business by become a huge slut.
Personally I don't care one way or another what Miley Cyrus thinks or does. More power to her.

Sometimes it's not about the artist.
It's the lyrics that matter.
That's how I choose my music.
Not by the cover of the book, but by the message inside.
:)
Hugs

Maybe Liberals aren't worthy
I don't think it was liberals whom nailed him up.
We're all guilty.
No escaping that truth friend.
Hugs
We're all guilty.
conflate somewhere else, politico - not everyone is a crucifier, (except) christians. christian.

not sure where mary magdene and crew were - later crucified themselves, weaklings - so sad.
I picked this specially for you

1624469508720.png

No, He didn't.

We're all guilty.

Thank You

HUGS

Hugs

Miley Cyrus was used as an example of Twerking....if not invented the word.
These child actors and musicians don't get noticed once they go mainstream, or become legal age, unless they do what the pedophile directors and producers like.....i.e....act like a sexual object.

No, He didn't.

We're all guilty.

Thank You

HUGS

Hugs

Miley Cyrus was used as an example of Twerking....if not invented the word.
These child actors and musicians don't get noticed once they go mainstream, or become legal age, unless they do what the pedophile directors and producers like.....i.e....act like a sexual object.

I been down that rabbit hole. No need to explain.
Can we stick with the OP please
Thank You

Gonna say this once. Everyone here knows me and they know my story, but you don't Potterhead2021 Ziggy, so be prepared, lol.'
The bible was written BY MAN, FOR MAN. Many gospels were left out because the head honcho of who put that book together had his own agenda. Therefore, I take most of what it says as truth, but with a few grains of salt as well. HUGE grains.

The bible is confusing even to me, therefore I don't go along with it since it was made FOR MAN BY MAN who were not perfect and had their own agendas as do all religions and their "speakers" who claim to know what God wants or says or expects or is against. Nobody does. So, I worship in my yard, by myself, one on one with Him. Period. Churches tend to be all Christianish on Sunday, but Monday thru Saturday it's mostly "go fuck yourself". Learned that the hard way, yup.

I also think much is slapped in there that were not in any writings found. Agendas, ya know.

I don't trust most human beings. I trust animals more than I do humanity. And, here is the drumroll....I believe God speaks to me thru them because He knows I don't trust people. I have a special relationship with animals...and it comes from God. Probably since that's the only way I will trust what I THINK He is saying to me in any given time during our "chitchat" when I am out in nature or in a quiet place with nothing but trees, plants, flowers, bees, etc.

I also tinker with Animal Spirit cards and totems. Now, according to the "bible", one should not suffer a witch. Well, I don't consider that witchcraft, any more than Ruth was considered one when she was concocting potions and salves and whatnot in her tent. But "the bible" says such things are a no no, I guess. Which I ignore.

In short...you do the best you can with the tools given, but don't worship those tools. They are not the COMPLETE words of God. Agendas again, ya know.

The end.

Gonna say this once. Everyone here knows me and they know my story, but you don't Potterhead2021 Ziggy, so be prepared, lol.'
The bible was written BY MAN, FOR MAN. Many gospels were left out because the head honcho of who put that book together had his own agenda. Therefore, I take most of what it says as truth, but with a few grains of salt as well. HUGE grains.

The bible is confusing even to me, therefore I don't go along with it since it was made FOR MAN BY MAN who were not perfect and had their own agendas as do all religions and their "speakers" who claim to know what God wants or says or expects or is against. Nobody does. So, I worship in my yard, by myself, one on one with Him. Period. Churches tend to be all Christianish on Sunday, but Monday thru Saturday it's mostly "go fuck yourself". Learned that the hard way, yup.

I also think much is slapped in there that were not in any writings found. Agendas, ya know.

I don't trust most human beings. I trust animals more than I do humanity. And, here is the drumroll....I believe God speaks to me thru them because He knows I don't trust people. I have a special relationship with animals...and it comes from God. Probably since that's the only way I will trust what I THINK He is saying to me in any given time during our "chitchat" when I am out in nature or in a quiet place with nothing but trees, plants, flowers, bees, etc.

I also tinker with Animal Spirit cards and totems. Now, according to the "bible", one should not suffer a witch. Well, I don't consider that witchcraft, any more than Ruth was considered one when she was concocting potions and salves and whatnot in her tent. But "the bible" says such things are a no no, I guess. Which I ignore.

In short...you do the best you can with the tools given, but don't worship those tools. They are not the COMPLETE words of God. Agendas again, ya know.

The end.
You know that thing about the witch is kind of misunderstood.
They were herbalists. And they knew how to use certain mixtures to hurt or to heal.
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live is not in the 10 commandments by the way.
Moses, having grown up in Egypt with all the "smart" guys. Knew about these things.
And when they left Egypt a lot of egyptians went with them.
I think he just didn't want those "practices" being part of this new movement.
That's my opinion.

Thank you for your very thoughtful post
Much appreciated.
Hugs

We're all guilty.
Hugs
We're all guilty.
conflate somewhere else, politico - not everyone is a crucifier, (except) christians. christian.

not sure where mary magdene and crew were - later crucified themselves, weaklings - so sad.

View attachment 504714

We're all guilty.
Hugs
We're all guilty.

View attachment 504714

We're all guilty.

conflate somewhere else, politico - not everyone is a crucifier,

... someone is escaping the truth - or someone does not know the truth.

you simply haven't an adequate response for your error - maybe you can explain how you believe everyone is a crucifier -

especially those who are not 4th century christians. could it have been your false belief everyone is a sinner had you confused. really.

Forum List

Back