How Did Jesus Have Patience With People?

Churches tend to be all Christianish on Sunday, but Monday thru Saturday it's mostly "go fuck yourself".
Sorry to say, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire :(
If you see me say GFYS then it's not because I'm not a christian. It's because it's the truth.
I don't attend a church so I don't know about all the churchy sunday stuff.
I am who I am 7 days a week.

Thank You again Gracie
Hugs

Churches tend to be all Christianish on Sunday, but Monday thru Saturday it's mostly "go fuck yourself".
Sorry to say, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire :(
If you see me say GFYS then it's not because I'm not a christian. It's because it's the truth.
I don't attend a church so I don't know about all the churchy sunday stuff.
I am who I am 7 days a week.

Thank You again Gracie
Hugs
And Potterhead need to focus on that...being herself, regardless, and not give a flying fuck who likes you or not. Or who picks on you either, for that matter. Fuck 'em. Slap 'em on iggie. Unless you WANT to argue and bicker with idiots. Then that's up to you.

Ziggy...I know its not in the 10 commandments. I was just making a statement of why I yam what I yam and devil take the hindmost of who doesn't like it, lol.

Maybe Liberals aren't worthy
I don't think it was liberals whom nailed him up.
We're all guilty.
No escaping that truth friend.
Hugs
We're all guilty.
conflate somewhere else, politico - not everyone is a crucifier, (except) christians. christian.

not sure where mary magdene and crew were - later crucified themselves, weaklings - so sad.
I picked this specially for you

View attachment 504714

We're all guilty.
Hugs
We're all guilty.
conflate somewhere else, politico - not everyone is a crucifier, (except) christians. christian.

not sure where mary magdene and crew were - later crucified themselves, weaklings - so sad.

View attachment 504714

We're all guilty.

conflate somewhere else, politico - not everyone is a crucifier,

... someone is escaping the truth - or someone does not know the truth.

you simply haven't an adequate response for your error - maybe you can explain how you believe everyone is a crucifier -

especially those who are not 4th century christians. could it have been your false belief everyone is a sinner had you confused. really.

Go start a new thread an we'll discuss it... if your really interested that is.
It could be very long winded with pages and pages and pages and pages of scripture to back it up.
Keep this thread to the OP please.
Thankyou

And Potterhead need to focus on that...being herself, regardless, and not give a flying fuck who likes you or not. Or who picks on you either, for that matter. Fuck 'em. Slap 'em on iggie. Unless you WANT to argue and bicker with idiots. Then that's up to you.

When did I ever say that I cared about who likes me or not though?

It's not something you said.
It's the reactions you give to what's being said to you.
You get very defensive if someone questions you or makes fun of your questions.
I think you feel like your not liked.
You don't have to say it.. it just comes over that way.
:)
Hugs
I feel that way sometimes too.

Well,.. maybe sometimes admittingly,.. but mostly I don't really care what anybody thinks of me since I like myself no matter what anybody else thinks of me. And I'm not changing myself for anybody neither. (Except I try to change for God but He's the only one.)

Last edited:
We're all guilty.
Hugs
We're all guilty.

View attachment 504714

We're all guilty.
Hugs
We're all guilty.

View attachment 504714

We're all guilty.

you simply haven't an adequate response for your error - maybe you can explain how you believe everyone is a crucifier -

especially those who are not 4th century christians. could it have been your false belief everyone is a sinner had you confused. really.

It could be very long winded with pages and pages and pages and pages of scripture to back it up.
Thankyou

mine is a reply to a statement you made in this thread -

defend it, retract it or correctly make the admission not everyone is a crucifier and succinctly a sinner.

and yes, the discussion is relevant to this thread. as what or who is an aggravation to whom.

We're all guilty.
Hugs
We're all guilty.

View attachment 504714

We're all guilty.
Hugs
We're all guilty.

View attachment 504714

We're all guilty.

Thankyou

mine is a reply to a statement you made in this thread -

defend it, retract it or correctly make the admission not everyone is a crucifier and succinctly a sinner.

and yes, the discussion is relevant to this thread. as what or who is an aggravation to whom.

The discussion is about the Patience of Jesus. Not who crucified him.
Therefore it is irrelevant.

He told Satan "Get Thee Behind Me". He was talking about behinds.....so he could have sworn.

No, He didn't.

Why would Jesus not have sworn?

He was a human. He had sex, he lived a life. He didn't swear in modern English, that's a certainty.

You obviously don't know the Bible. Jesus NEVER swore period and I can prove it with this verse. Also, He didn't have a sex life because that's not what He came down to earth to do and was never married.

Ephesians 4:29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Am I being hypocritical? No,.. because I know very well what I'm doing when I curse as it's a sin. I'm just proving that Jesus never did this or had a problem with it like me because I'm proving the fact that it's a sin.

We're all guilty.
If he came back today conservatives would have him nailed up as as radical rabble rouser in a second.

Why don't you go find another thread to play in.
We're trying to have a serious conversation here.
This isn't a politics thread, so lets get back to the OP if you don't mind.
Yesterday is gone, today is a new day.
If you want to add positive content to the conversation, that would be appreciated.
Otherwise, just move along already.
Thank You

Thanks Ziggy and I'm sorry for getting back to you so late. I promise that I will go ahead and listen to your music but everybody is replying so gosh darned fast today and I was having trouble keeping up.

So, you think you can prove he didn't swear, no once in his whole life, because of a book written up to 2,000 years ago.

How many times does that book mention that Jesus took a shit?

If it doesn't mention Jesus taking a shit, does this mean he didn't?

So, you think you can prove he didn't swear, no once in his whole life, because of a book written up to 2,000 years ago.

Don't be ridiculous. :rolleyes:

He told Satan "Get Thee Behind Me". He was talking about behinds.....so he could have sworn.

No, He didn't.

He was a human. He had sex, he lived a life. He didn't swear in modern English, that's a certainty.

You obviously don't know the Bible. Jesus NEVER swore period and I can prove it with this verse. Also, He didn't have a sex life because that's not what He came down to earth to do and was never married.

Ephesians 4:29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Am I being hypocritical? No,.. because I know very well what I'm doing when I curse as it's a sin. I'm just proving that Jesus never did this or had a problem with it like me because I'm proving the fact that it's a sin.

We're all guilty.
If he came back today conservatives would have him nailed up as as radical rabble rouser in a second.

If you want to add positive content to the conversation, that would be appreciated.
Thank You

Thanks Ziggy and I'm sorry for getting back to you so late. I promise that I will go ahead and listen to your music but everybody is replying so gosh darned fast today and I was having trouble keeping up.

OFF TOPIC

Don't be ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Now you know how I feel. You're telling me he didn't swear because of what's in the Bible. Come on dude. We know the Bible doesn't say EVERYTHING.

You don't know he didn't swear, as much as you don't know when he took a shit.

No, He didn't.

We're all guilty.

Thank You

OFF TOPIC

And your "OFF TOPIC" is even more off topic. Oh shit.

Now you know how I feel. You're telling me he didn't swear because of what's in the Bible. Come on dude. We know the Bible doesn't say EVERYTHING.

You don't know he didn't swear, as much as you don't know when he took a shit.

Fine,.. believe what you want I don't care but now you're starting to get off topic.

I thought this thread was about Jesus' Patience not his bathroom habits.
If I'm wrong..
bite me

No, He didn't.

We're all guilty.

Thank You

He didn't fart either.
Course if he did....it didn't change what he did for us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back