How did Obama arrive into this country?

Obungles sure goes to great lengths to keep his records hidden...and spends lots of money doing it. There is a reason for this

And what reason would this be?

I suspect because his daddy is really Frank Marshall Davis

And beyond your 'suspect', do you have anything to back this up?
He's got a hunch, but don't worry he'll get to the bottom of it, his NRA chapter is investigating this as we speak.

You're obviously too fucking stupid to deal with...."he"? Notice the "Lass". dipshit? Major fail
Her* your name didn't really matter, only your stupidity. The fact that you still believe this crap is the major fail. Mine was a typo.

Obungles sure goes to great lengths to keep his records hidden...and spends lots of money doing it. There is a reason for this

Since there is no evidence that President Obama has made any effort to keep any records hidden- or spent any money to do so- the real question is why Birfers still choose to believe this BS.

Elected 2008...releases birth record 2011. It takes three years to get a simple document.

One that is reported to be faked on top of that.

And what reason would this be?

He's got a hunch, but don't worry he'll get to the bottom of it, his NRA chapter is investigating this as we speak.

You're obviously too fucking stupid to deal with...."he"? Notice the "Lass". dipshit? Major fail
Her* your name didn't really matter, only your stupidity. The fact that you still believe this crap is the major fail. Mine was a typo.

GFY, typical idiot left loon gets shellacked and claims "TYPO!!!".

Since there is no evidence that President Obama has made any effort to keep any records hidden- or spent any money to do so- the real question is why Birfers still choose to believe this BS.

Elected 2008...releases birth record 2011. It takes three years to get a simple document.

Well the first clue was the damn thing was done on Adobe....one problem, Adobe didn't exist in the 1960's

Well the first clue was the damn thing was done on Adobe....one problem, Adobe didn't exist in the 1960's
You've heard of scanning before, right?

Typical idiots just yell stuff like GFY at everyone. And I got shellacked? Really? Because you're a girl and I said his? You feel that is a victory? Did you do a quick fist pump for yourself?

You've heard of scanning before, right?

Sure but it wasn't scanned. It was built layer by layer, seven of them in fact, with Adobe, each layer served a purpose....and any computer forensic expert knows how and why. Hell they even had the wrong hospital name on it, fucking dopes LOL

Bwahahaha

Typical idiots just yell stuff like GFY at everyone. And I got shellacked? Really? Because you're a girl and I said his? You feel that is a victory? Did you do a quick fist pump for yourself?

You're ignored....bye

Get real.
We all know that he commandeered a slave ship (the SS Romney) headed here from west Africa in 1995 at the height of the American slave era. He singlehandedly fought off hundreds of white republican sailors who were bringing him and several others (including Al Sharpton) to be enslaved in Charleston, SC.
Once he had successfully overtaken the ship, he outfitted her with solar batteries and guided her through the St. Lawrence seaway all the way to Chicago on the shores of Lake Michigan where he began a career as a community organizer and the rest is his story.

You're ignored....bye
Lol

11049559_526406544177786_7778439180207432012_n.jpg

Thou art only marked for hot vengeance and the rod of heaven.

Nice quote, even if misdirected..

I realize that this is (for the present) a moot point, but aren't you even the slightest bit curious as to his academic records and why they would be sealed? Will you be satisfied if future Presidents follow this practice?

I'm pretty sure that in the last thirty years or more, or at least since the era of branding began, candidates with any negativity have restricted access and for good reason. We should be focusing on positive things not negative things when selecting candidates.

That's what ladygunslinger, err econchick, er sassy does. Claims victory over and over while insulting you.

You really are an idiot you know.

The State of Hawaii photocopied the original Birth Certificate- and gave two certified copies to President Obama's lawyer.

Who hand carried them to the White House.

President Obama's aids then showed the original certified copies to reporters and then scanned- in 2011- one of those certified copies- and posted it on the internet.

One of the reporters took a photo with her phone of the certified original she held- and posted it too.

So why in the hell do you care whether or not Adobe was used to scan a document in 2011?

I'm pretty sure that in the last thirty years or more, or at least since the era of branding began, candidates with any negativity have restricted access and for good reason. We should be focusing on positive things not negative things when selecting candidates.

Can you cite another Presidential nominee who took similar precautions?

Get real.
We all know that he commandeered a slave ship (the SS Romney) headed here from west Africa in 1995 at the height of the American slave era. He singlehandedly fought off hundreds of white republican sailors who were bringing him and several others (including Al Sharpton) to be enslaved in Charleston, SC.
Once he had successfully overtaken the ship, he outfitted her with solar batteries and guided her through the St. Lawrence seaway all the way to Chicago on the shores of Lake Michigan where he began a career as a community organizer and the rest is his story.

Hell that is as inventive as every other Birther story- well done.

Forum List

Back