How did Obama arrive into this country?

Obungles sure goes to great lengths to keep his records hidden...and spends lots of money doing it. There is a reason for this

Since there is no evidence that President Obama has made any effort to keep any records hidden- or spent any money to do so- the real question is why Birfers still choose to believe this BS.

I agree there isn't much we can do about it. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the next president made Obama go through immigration?

I hope the next president has the entire administration investigated, purges DC of democrooks as much as legally possible and prosecutes those who have violated their oaths.

That would be a great step in ensuring that our country became a 'banana republic'- having each new administration commence criminal investigations of the previous administration.

His father, the devil, put him here. And then he faked his records and Obama henceforth began his war on Christmas. Soon Jesus and Obama will fight to the death and he will ride an eagle to throw Michelle into a volcano, the only place she can be destroyed.

That is more believable than the official account of his arrival.

Why am I not surprised that a Birther would prefer to believe a fairy tale by an anonymous poster on the internet- than the facts?

How did Obama arrive into this country?

Through Ann Dunham's birth canal. If you like, I can point you to some educational web sites about how babies are made.

Spoiler: It has nothing to do with a stork.
I think a stork, he umm, he drops it down and then, and then, a hole goes in your body and there's blood everywhere, coming out of your head and then you push your belly button and then your butt falls off and then you hold your butt and you have to dig and you find the little baby.

His father, the devil, put him here. And then he faked his records and Obama henceforth began his war on Christmas. Soon Jesus and Obama will fight to the death and he will ride an eagle to throw Michelle into a volcano, the only place she can be destroyed.

That is more believable than the official account of his arrival.

What about his mother being driven 20 miles down interstate 1 from her parent's house to the hospital do you find so unbelievable?

Obungles sure goes to great lengths to keep his records hidden...and spends lots of money doing it. There is a reason for this

Since there is no evidence that President Obama has made any effort to keep any records hidden- or spent any money to do so- the real question is why Birfers still choose to believe this BS.

Elected 2008...releases birth record 2011. It takes three years to get a simple document.

And what reason would this be?

I suspect because his daddy is really Frank Marshall Davis

And beyond your 'suspect', do you have anything to back this up?
He's got a hunch, but don't worry he'll get to the bottom of it, his NRA chapter is investigating this as we speak.

That might plug up the volcano and cause a massive explosion.

I say jettison the wookie into space, towards a distant galaxy.

Thou art only marked for hot vengeance and the rod of heaven.

Nice quote, even if misdirected..

I realize that this is (for the present) a moot point, but aren't you even the slightest bit curious as to his academic records and why they would be sealed? Will you be satisfied if future Presidents follow this practice?

And what reason would this be?

I suspect because his daddy is really Frank Marshall Davis

And beyond your 'suspect', do you have anything to back this up?
He's got a hunch, but don't worry he'll get to the bottom of it, his NRA chapter is investigating this as we speak.

You're obviously too fucking stupid to deal with...."he"? Notice the "Lass". dipshit? Major fail

Elected 2008...releases birth record 2011. It takes three years to get a simple document.
It took three years of not acknowledging morons before he finally went "still!?" "Fine!" And then everyone yells "its a fake, why did that take so long, liiiiies!!" He had other shit to do that cater to you and your moron friends

Forum List

Back