HOW did Sanders beat out Jim Webb?

Sanders is a pathetic Clinton prop. He's been used to create the illusion Democrat voters have 'choice.' He never had any intention of trying to win. He's been a terrible Candidate. He hasn't put much effort in. He's completey sold his supporters out. They got duped. They should be pissed and demanding answers. Why did he throw the Election?

• Banned
I don't understand how someone like Webb was beaten out by a loon like Sanders.
Is there just no room in the Democratic party for those who don't bow to the extremist platform?
LOL! Your number one is Trump. :lmao:
This thread is not about Trump ditz. I've created PLENTY of anti Trump threads. And in my anti Trump threads I don't talk about "your side"

So, care to try again? On topic this time.

Is there just no room in the Democratic party for those who don't bow to the extremist platform?

Sanders is the only one who truly gives a shit about practicing what he preaches. The rest of them are all talk and the same old shit.

LOL! Your number one is Trump. :lmao:
This thread is not about Trump ditz. I've created PLENTY of anti Trump threads. And in my anti Trump threads I don't talk about "your side"

So, care to try again? On topic this time.
Sanders is not the front runner and he never will be. You are simply trying to paint Dems as stupid when in reality it is the Reps that are stupid for their front runner.

Sanders is a pathetic Clinton prop. He's been used to create the illusion Democrat voters have 'choice.' He never had any intention of trying to win. He's been a terrible Candidate. He hasn't put much effort in. He's completey sold his supporters out. They got duped. They should be pissed and demanding answers. Why did he throw the Election?

You know he was asking about Bernie Sanders, right?

Pretty sure you're thinking of Colonel Sanders. But I do agree with you, Colonel Sanders is a total sell out. KFC and Taco Bells combos are everywhere now.

because webb was embarrassing
Why? Because he said all lives matter when confronted? That's about when he was pushed out.
It's asinine that extreme bullshit that has NOTHING to do with making America better is even a topic of discussion. Of course black lives matter, all lives do. Shouldn't even be a question. The value of any give INDIVIDUAL life is determined mostly by the value you place upon your self.

Pretty sure you're thinking of Colonel Sanders. But I do agree with you, Colonel Sanders is a total sell out. KFC and Taco Bells combos are everywhere now.

Sanders has put no effort in at all. It's a rig-job. He never had any intention of trying to win. His supporters should be livid. He sold em out. It's shameful.

Sanders has put no effort in at all. It's a rig-job. He never had any intention of trying to win. His supporters should be livid. He sold em out. It's shameful.

I'll probably regret this, but please expand and tell me why you think he's put in "no effort at all".

This Democrat nomination is just Kabuki Theater between the Bolsheviks and the Menscheviks. Hillary has all the SuperDelegates, the best Goldman Sachs could buy; she could be indicted and still win the nomination

This Democrat nomination is just Kabuki Theater between the Bolsheviks and the Menscheviks. Hillary has all the SuperDelegates, the best Goldman Sachs could buy; she could be indicted and still win the nomination

She had the Superdelegates at this time in '08, but then......

I'll probably regret this, but please expand and tell me why you think he's put in "no effort at all".

Isn't that very obvious? Dude's invisible. Where is he? He's put in virtually no real effort. I think he was put in there to be a Hillary prop. Put in to give the illusion Democrat voters had 'choice.' The dude's completely flatlining at this point. He handed it to Clinton on a silver platter. I smell a rig-job. His supporters have been duped.

Forum List

Back