How Did the Ancients Know About Dinosaurs?

No, it's real that dinos are found at that layer and below but not above. From real scientists. look it up.

thats still speculation not proof or facts
It's a fact that an extinction event happened and the dinos were wiped out. What don't you get?

but there are still dinos alive today,,,
lol, where?

well evos keep saying chickens are decedent from dinos,,,

so tell me if they went extinct then how did chickens evolve from them???

you cant have it both ways,,,

and thats just for starters,,,

alligators, cockroaches are a few others,,,
Where do you get your info from? An alternate universe? :dunno:

You got squat simpleton. Show us which asteroid impact you are talking about that is 65 million years old.
The Impact That Wiped Out the Dinosaurs

Your link is a modern article based on what happens in the present is the key to the past. This isn't correct as we still have soft tissue in dinosaur fossils. It means that the fossils aren't 65 million years old. We can still do radiocarbon dating on these fossils. If they were 65 million years old, then the carbon would be gone.

Moreover, nobody was there to see what happened 65 million years ago. You can't even explain how you know that this one asteroid killed all the dinosaurs. You could be 300,000 years off and be wrong haha. What stories do we see throughout history of asteroids hitting Earth and killing animals or people? Do you have any historical evidence of other asteroids hitting the Earth in ancient times? Otherwise, you are just linking fairy tales that you can't even explain because it is too difficult for you.
You can look this up, I won't do it for you: All around the world there's a thin layer of deposit from that asteroid. There are dinos at that line and below it, but none above it. That level of sediment is dated at 65 million years ago. That's call real proof.

It's called poop like your brain. The thin layer which is called IRIDIUM and makes you puny brain explode came from volcanoes. Yes, volcanoes produce the same stuff. I am right because there is too much of it to come from an asteroid. BTW, you do not even know that science isn't about proof; it's about best theory.

Your asteroid was 300,000 years too early based on its layer, so it missed. You whiffed again, Taz.
You deny actual scientists. Not my problem. Live in a fantasy world. Just don't make me laugh that you have actual scientific proof, because you don't have any links to real science.

I do not believe in secular/atheist scientists who advocate evolution when it is not based on the scientific method. One can't observe millions of years of natural selection. What we do observe is natural selection happens rapidly. We can do experiments using artificial selection to show what can and cannot happen. We can observe lives of different finches. All of the common ancestor transitions do not happen. You go try and mate and chimpanzee and gorilla. You'll be torn apart haha.

Your link is a modern article based on what happens in the present is the key to the past. This isn't correct as we still have soft tissue in dinosaur fossils. It means that the fossils aren't 65 million years old. We can still do radiocarbon dating on these fossils. If they were 65 million years old, then the carbon would be gone.

Moreover, nobody was there to see what happened 65 million years ago. You can't even explain how you know that this one asteroid killed all the dinosaurs. You could be 300,000 years off and be wrong haha. What stories do we see throughout history of asteroids hitting Earth and killing animals or people? Do you have any historical evidence of other asteroids hitting the Earth in ancient times? Otherwise, you are just linking fairy tales that you can't even explain because it is too difficult for you.
You can look this up, I won't do it for you: All around the world there's a thin layer of deposit from that asteroid. There are dinos at that line and below it, but none above it. That level of sediment is dated at 65 million years ago. That's call real proof.

It's called poop like your brain. The thin layer which is called IRIDIUM and makes you puny brain explode came from volcanoes. Yes, volcanoes produce the same stuff. I am right because there is too much of it to come from an asteroid. BTW, you do not even know that science isn't about proof; it's about best theory.

Your asteroid was 300,000 years too early based on its layer, so it missed. You whiffed again, Taz.
You deny actual scientists. Not my problem. Live in a fantasy world. Just don't make me laugh that you have actual scientific proof, because you don't have any links to real science.

I do not believe in secular/atheist scientists who advocate evolution when it is not based on the scientific method. One can't observe millions of years of natural selection. What we do observe is natural selection happens rapidly. We can do experiments using artificial selection to show what can and cannot happen. We can observe lives of different finches. All of the common ancestor transitions do not happen. You go try and mate and chimpanzee and gorilla. You'll be torn apart haha.
So where do you think all the different species came from? God plopped them all down on earth? Different ones throughout time (as is supported by fossil records...)?

thats still speculation not proof or facts
It's a fact that an extinction event happened and the dinos were wiped out. What don't you get?

but there are still dinos alive today,,,
lol, where?

well evos keep saying chickens are decedent from dinos,,,

so tell me if they went extinct then how did chickens evolve from them???

you cant have it both ways,,,

and thats just for starters,,,

alligators, cockroaches are a few others,,,
Where do you get your info from? An alternate universe? :dunno:

well this is what I get from someone that doesnt even know what evolution teachs/claims,,,

youre just another ignorant moron,,,

You do not seem to understand how evolution works, you do not mate a chimp and a gorilla to get a new species, although there ARE new species that have been created in just that way. Go back some 15-20 million years or so, whatever. Guess what, there are no chimps, no gorillas, and men either. But there WAS a common ancestor to all ape species, and from that common ancestor came the chips, gorillas, monkeys, and us too. Each lived in a different environment which cultivated mutations or adaptations to survive and thrive in the changing environmental conditions. Some made it, and some died out (extinction).

Now don't be asking for scientific proof, cuz there ain't any. There cannot be proof, you can't duplicate millions of years of life on a changing planet in a lab, okay? So, it's not a scientific fact, but it IS a scientific theory that is universally accepted by anybody who knows diddly about biology. If you or anyone else doesn't believe it, that's up to you.

Last edited:

You do not seem to understand how evolution works, you do not mate a chimp and a gorilla to get a new species, although there ARE new species that have been created in just that way. Go back some 15-20 million years or so, whatever. Guess what, there are no chimps, no gorillas, and men either. But there WAS a common ancestor to all ape species, and from that common ancestor came the chips, gorillas, monkeys, and us too. Each lived in a different environment which cultivated mutations or adaptations to survive and thrive in the changing environmental conditions. Some made it, and some died out (extinction).

Now don't be asking for scientific proof, cuz there ain't any. There cannot be proof, you can't duplicate millions of years of life on a changing planet in a lab, okay? So, it's not a scientific fact, but it IS a scientific theory that is universally accepted by anybody who knows diddly about biology. If you or anyone else doesn't believe it, that's up to you.

I do understand as I have studied both evolution on Understanding Evolution and creation science. You admitted it yourself as no scientific backing. Evolution doesn't happen. Atheists and their scientists are liars and do not have anything that is backed by the scientific method (except natural selection). That is why atheists and their scientists are usually wrong.

Last edited:
So where do you think all the different species came from? God plopped them all down on earth? Different ones throughout time (as is supported by fossil records...)?

God created them on the 5th and 6th days. Since then, it's been natural selection. This is creation science.

You say your evolution is supported by the fossil record, but it lacks transitional fossils and made wrong assumption about radiometric dating. Even the names of the rock layers are based on location, not time. This is because evos made up their cr*p afterward. Creation scientists have always been saying that fossil layers show where the animal died, not when they died. It's all jumbled up because of the Noah's flood.

God created them on the 5th and 6th days. Since then, it's been natural selection. This is creation science.

You say your evolution is supported by the fossil record, but it lacks transitional fossils and made wrong assumption about radiometric dating. Even the names of the rock layers are based on location, not time. This is because evos made up their cr*p afterward. Creation scientists have always been saying that fossil layers show where the animal died, not when they died. It's all jumbled up because of the Noah's flood.
If God created all the species at the same time, why are there not the same species alive today as we find in fossils?

Natural selection is part of how evolution works. If you believe in one, you believe in the other.

Shut up about Noah's flood already, there's no worldwide proof of it like there is the asteroid that killed all the dinos. The Grand Canyon has nothing about it that points to a 40 day worldwide flood.

you just contradicted yourself,,,

you say its a theory and then claim it as fact by believing it without proof,,,

doesnt that also make it a religion???

evos are so braindead its hard to watch at times,,,

I do understand as I have studied both evolution on Understanding Evolution and creation science. You admitted it yourself as no scientific backing. Evolution doesn't happen. Atheists and their scientists are liars and do not have anything that is backed by the scientific method (except natural selection). That is why atheists and their scientists are usually wrong.

Whoa dude, I didn't say evolution has no scientific backing, it sure as hell does. The evidence is quite substantial, starting with Darwin's work on the Galapagos Islands and going forward with the various anthropological digs and studies. Evolution DOES happen, it just takes a long time, as the following evidence shows:

1. The universal genetic code. All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of DNA from any life form on Earth. This is very strong evidence for a common ancestor from which all life descended.

2. The fossil record. The fossil record shows that the simplest fossils will be found in the oldest rocks, and it can also show a smooth and gradual transition from one form of life to another.

3. Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats (source), 80% with cows (source), 75% with mice (source), and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

4. Common traits in embryos. Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata. One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine. For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development. But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other.

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

5. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution. It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics. This is because of the random nature of mutations.

When an antibiotic is applied, the initial innoculation will kill most bacteria, leaving behind only those few cells which happen to have the mutations necessary to resist the antibiotics. In subsequent generations, the resistant bacteria reproduce, forming a new colony where every member is resistant to the antibiotic. This is natural selection in action. The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.
Five Proofs of Evolution | Evolution FAQ

And to call any scientist a liar for accepting scientific evidence of evolution just because it differs from what you believe is extreme. Makes you look like a nutcase, cuz you got nothing to support your case.

Whoa dude, I didn't say evolution has no scientific backing, it sure as hell does. The evidence is quite substantial, starting with Darwin's work on the Galapagos Islands and going forward with the various anthropological digs and studies. Evolution DOES happen, it just takes a long time, as the following evidence shows:

1. The universal genetic code. All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of DNA from any life form on Earth. This is very strong evidence for a common ancestor from which all life descended.

2. The fossil record. The fossil record shows that the simplest fossils will be found in the oldest rocks, and it can also show a smooth and gradual transition from one form of life to another.

3. Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats (source), 80% with cows (source), 75% with mice (source), and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

4. Common traits in embryos. Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata. One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine. For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development. But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other.

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

5. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution. It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics. This is because of the random nature of mutations.

When an antibiotic is applied, the initial innoculation will kill most bacteria, leaving behind only those few cells which happen to have the mutations necessary to resist the antibiotics. In subsequent generations, the resistant bacteria reproduce, forming a new colony where every member is resistant to the antibiotic. This is natural selection in action. The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.

do you evos have a church where you practice your religion???

Nope, cuz, of course, it ain't a religion. It's called science, you gather facts and evidence and you develop a theory about how life evolved. And every other scientist who knows anything about biology looks at what your data shows and how well it fits your theory, they question it looking for errors or gaps in logic, and if most of them find little or none then it gradually becomes accepted theory until something else along to either disprove it or throw doubt upon the conclusions reached. That ain't religion, that is the science works.

BTW, there's nothing that says God didn't create the evolutionary process, or maybe got the ball rolling and let nature take it's course, hell I don't know. There's nothing about evolution that says atheism is right or wrong, or has jack squat to do with religion. Do we need to have a discussion about what religion actually is?

Nope, cuz, of course, it ain't a religion. It's called science, you gather facts and evidence and you develop a theory about how life evolved. And every other scientist who knows anything about biology looks at what your data shows and how well it fits your theory, they question it looking for errors or gaps in logic, and if most of them find little or none then it gradually becomes accepted theory until something else along to either disprove it or throw doubt upon the conclusions reached. That ain't religion, that is the science works.

BTW, there's nothing that says God didn't create the evolutionary process, or maybe got the ball rolling and let nature take it's course, hell I don't know. There's nothing about evolution that says atheism is right or wrong, or has jack squat to do with religion. Do we need to have a discussion about what religion actually is?
so you believe life magically came from a rock without proof,,,

sorry thats a religion,,,

^^
Attention-begging troll, intentionally misrepresenting posters to get responses and attention

^^
Attention-begging troll, intentionally misrepresenting posters to get responses and attention

compared to you I'm nothing,,, but thanks for the response,,,

Nominated for absolute dumbest post of the year. Nobody said nothing about life coming from a rock. Sorry, but it's time to leave when you find yourself talking to fucking idiots. Plus putting somebody on ignore.

Nominated for absolute dumbest post of the year. Nobody said nothing about life coming from a rock. Sorry, but it's time to leave when you find yourself talking to fucking idiots. Plus putting somebody on ignore.

so you never heard of the primordial soup,,,

figures,,most evos dont know shit about what it claims,,,they just believe what theyre told to believe,,,

A few years ago I went into a 13th century Church in Estonia. Inside were mid 17th century paintings of various Bible scenes. I stopped in my tracks when I saw this painting from the Book of Job. It wasn't the Renaissance clothing everyone was wearing but what was behind them. The painting was hanging there a century before the first dinosaur fossils were even discovered yet they showed Job 40 perfectly with Brontosaurus’s.

How did they know?

View attachment 265658 View attachment 265659

“Look at Behemoth,which I made along with you and which feeds on grass like an ox.
What strength it has in its loins, what power in the muscles of its belly!
Its tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of its thighs are close-knit.
Its bones are tubes of bronze, its limbs like rods of iron.
It ranks first among the works of God, yet its Maker can approach it with his sword.
The hills bring it their produce, and all the wild animals play nearby.
Under the lotus plants it lies, hidden among the reeds in the marsh.
The lotuses conceal it in their shadow; the poplars by the stream surround it.
A raging river does not alarm it; it is secure, though the Jordan should surge against its mouth.
Can anyone capture it by the eyes, or trap it and pierce its nose?
Job 40:15-24

View attachment 265660

While in Cambodia I made sure to visit a temple that was built around 1100 AD. How’d they know what a Stegosaurus looked like?
First one is a bunch of camels. Do you want to argue they didn't exist in the Middle East?

Second is a boar. I've seen many Medieval depictions like that.
medieval-boar.png

If God created all the species at the same time, why are there not the same species alive today as we find in fossils?

Natural selection is part of how evolution works. If you believe in one, you believe in the other.

Shut up about Noah's flood already, there's no worldwide proof of it like there is the asteroid that killed all the dinos. The Grand Canyon has nothing about it that points to a 40 day worldwide flood.

Evolution is relatively new, but if it was true, then we would have historical evidence of it. You have nothing. Dinosaurs can't be millions of years old if their fossils can be radiocarbon dated. Also, it still has soft marrow tissue and complete blood cells. We have people who fit the various homo sapiens skulls today.

God destroyed the world and people with Noah's flood. The only ones who remained were Noah's family to start over. We are Noah's ancestors. The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum are successful and they explain what happened. It shows how Noah's ark was built and how all the animals were put and kept on board. Another builder made on to float and travel on water.

Evos tried to do the same by making money using Lucy's fossils in an evolution tour and it lost money. They sent the fossils back to Ethiopia. People didn't want to see a racist exhibit and fossil remains of a chimpanzee. Besides, its parts were found three miles away and at different depths. It probably was more than one chimp or parts of different animals. Your fake science is not successful. No one is going to go see asteroid remains and evidence when the timing is not right. It crashed on Earth 300,000 years too early. Thus, your evidence is laughable and you got egg on your face once again.

progressive hunter has provided verified evidence. You can't explain anything, but make ad hominen attacks. Yours is a fallacious argument of mostly ignorant and moronic people. Do you know what the IQ of a moron is? It's 40, but you sound like yours is less than that. That makes you a loser in this debate. Might as well put your dunce cap on, sit in a corner, and have a good cry. Maybe next time you can read a book or an article and have something to contribute to the discussion, but IQ under 40 probably precludes you from doing that. Why don't you ask Taz why Evolution made people like you when people are suppose to evolve haha?

Forum List

Back