How Did the Ancients Know About Dinosaurs?

Dinos were wiped out by an asteroid. There’s geologic proof. Look it up. Fool.

You got squat simpleton. Show us which asteroid impact you are talking about that is 65 million years old.
The Impact That Wiped Out the Dinosaurs

Your link is a modern article based on what happens in the present is the key to the past. This isn't correct as we still have soft tissue in dinosaur fossils. It means that the fossils aren't 65 million years old. We can still do radiocarbon dating on these fossils. If they were 65 million years old, then the carbon would be gone.

Moreover, nobody was there to see what happened 65 million years ago. You can't even explain how you know that this one asteroid killed all the dinosaurs. You could be 300,000 years off and be wrong haha. What stories do we see throughout history of asteroids hitting Earth and killing animals or people? Do you have any historical evidence of other asteroids hitting the Earth in ancient times? Otherwise, you are just linking fairy tales that you can't even explain because it is too difficult for you.
You can look this up, I won't do it for you: All around the world there's a thin layer of deposit from that asteroid. There are dinos at that line and below it, but none above it. That level of sediment is dated at 65 million years ago. That's call real proof.

You got squat simpleton. Show us which asteroid impact you are talking about that is 65 million years old.

Your link is a modern article based on what happens in the present is the key to the past. This isn't correct as we still have soft tissue in dinosaur fossils. It means that the fossils aren't 65 million years old. We can still do radiocarbon dating on these fossils. If they were 65 million years old, then the carbon would be gone.

Moreover, nobody was there to see what happened 65 million years ago. You can't even explain how you know that this one asteroid killed all the dinosaurs. You could be 300,000 years off and be wrong haha. What stories do we see throughout history of asteroids hitting Earth and killing animals or people? Do you have any historical evidence of other asteroids hitting the Earth in ancient times? Otherwise, you are just linking fairy tales that you can't even explain because it is too difficult for you.
You can look this up, I won't do it for you: All around the world there's a thin layer of deposit from that asteroid. There are dinos at that line and below it, but none above it. That level of sediment is dated at 65 million years ago. That's call real proof.

It's called poop like your brain. The thin layer which is called IRIDIUM and makes you puny brain explode came from volcanoes. Yes, volcanoes produce the same stuff. I am right because there is too much of it to come from an asteroid. BTW, you do not even know that science isn't about proof; it's about best theory.

Your asteroid was 300,000 years too early based on its layer, so it missed. You whiffed again, Taz.

1038_02.gif

The real truth is here -- Chick.com: There Go The Dinosaurs

thats speculation not proof,,,

It's called poop like your brain. The thin layer which is called IRIDIUM and makes you puny brain explode came from volcanoes. Yes, volcanoes produce the same stuff. I am right because there is too much of it to come from an asteroid. BTW, you do not even know that science isn't about proof; it's about best theory.

Your asteroid was 300,000 years too early based on its layer, so it missed. You whiffed again, Taz.
You deny actual scientists. Not my problem. Live in a fantasy world. Just don't make me laugh that you have actual scientific proof, because you don't have any links to real science.

You deny actual scientists. Not my problem. Live in a fantasy world. Just don't make me laugh that you have actual scientific proof, because you don't have any links to real science.

speculation is not real science,,,

And out of the other side of your mouth you say gender is a choice. lol

No, it's real that dinos are found at that layer and below but not above. From real scientists. look it up.

You don't either, nimrod.

speculation is not real science,,,
No, I follow what real scientists are discovering.

And out of the other side of your mouth you say gender is a choice. lol
I never said that. You have to make shit up because otherwise you have nothing.

You don't either, nimrod.
Marion, are you drunk again today? :biggrin:

No, it's real that dinos are found at that layer and below but not above. From real scientists. look it up.

thats still speculation not proof or facts

It's a fact that an extinction event happened and the dinos were wiped out. What don't you get?

It's a fact that an extinction event happened and the dinos were wiped out. What don't you get?

but there are still dinos alive today,,,

Got a video?

lol, where?

Got a video?
I have some porn, what do you need?

lol, where?

well evos keep saying chickens are decedent from dinos,,,

so tell me if they went extinct then how did chickens evolve from them???

you cant have it both ways,,,

and thats just for starters,,,

alligators, cockroaches are a few others,,,

Forum List

Back