🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How did this NOT make the national news?

for those who do not know-----really Heinous stuff is kept out of the news lots. One of the reasons is the issue of copy cat crime------one really weird act tends to inspire LOTS OF NUTS--------I got this information from a police detective because I was interested in why stuff did not get reported in the news. I asked -----"if people--(sometimes me) happen to know----how do you get reporters to not report it"??? ---his answer was----"reporters depend on us (the cops) for information-----if they do not cooperate with us ---we do not cooperate with them"---<<<< all true. PS---I do not reveal anything-----confidentiality locks my tongue----but stuff does get out and reporters know better than to make a BIG ISSUE OF IT for the reason I just mentioned, So now you know

ABC is network news. Does that count, Pop23?

irosie91, that makes a buncha sense.

The "reliever" is the Second Coming of Dr. Gosnell. That woman is now relieved of the burden of motherhood.
I don't understand your comparison

There IS no comparison.

And the idiots know it. Look at the comments. Not one of them expressed concern for the victim. Not even one.

They don't give a flip about a heart broken family or a truly heinous crime. Its all about getting in jibes and lies.

The OP is about how little attention this got on national TV. Obviously it saddens me that this kind of evil exists, the question is why was this less important than half the fluff that was on.

I saw it on the national news ( CNN) earlier today

What are you talking about?

Not a word on network news. Now is that clear enough?

As I said, I saw it on ABC and CNN.

Isn't that network enough for you?

Its also in USA today and on ABC's website.

IOW, its being reported all over national news.

Next time, do a little research before you make a fool of yourself.

lane.jpg

The "reliever" is the Second Coming of Dr. Gosnell. That woman is now relieved of the burden of motherhood.

There IS no comparison.

And the idiots know it. Look at the comments. Not one of them expressed concern for the victim. Not even one.

They don't give a flip about a heart broken family or a truly heinous crime. Its all about getting in jibes and lies.

You can't kill a fetus, it isn't human. No crime occurred here.

Hail Satan.

Pregnant woman attacked, stabbed, baby removed from her womb. Woman survives the attack, baby dies, and it wasn't on the national news?

I guess putting a woman on the twenty dollar bill was more important!

Caution, this has disturbing content.

Pregnant woman s baby cut from womb after answering Craigslist ad suspect ID d FOX31 Denver
Was the pregnant woman black? If not the lame stream media isn't going to care.
If she was black it would just be another case of "motherhood relief" by Margaret Sanger's Planned Parenthood.

BlackGenocide.org The Negro Project

There IS no comparison.

rolleyes.gif

Pregnant woman attacked, stabbed, baby removed from her womb. Woman survives the attack, baby dies, and it wasn't on the national news?

I guess putting a woman on the twenty dollar bill was more important!

Caution, this has disturbing content.

Pregnant woman s baby cut from womb after answering Craigslist ad suspect ID d FOX31 Denver
Pops this sick crime happened twice before that I know of probably happened a lot more, first time I heard of sickos cutting a baby out of the womb was when I lived in Chicago around 1992, they killed the mom, baby lived and the killer tried to pass the baby off as hers.

2 nd time I heard of it was around four years ago, people are sick mofos

You can't kill a fetus, it isn't human. No crime occurred here.

Hail Satan.
A fetus is a living thing, therefore, should it die the way that this baby died, a crime has been committed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So is a pest, no crime is committed when people are relieved of the burden of pests.

Hail Satan

Forum List

Back