How did white Democrats get to be so stupid as to believe in "white privilege"?

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015
This belief by less intelligent white leftists(and even some boomer Republicans)that somehow they have a sort of "plot armor" that protects them from getting annihilated by the mostly hostile non-white majority is just mind boggling in its stupidity. You are no more protected than the white South Africans who are being slaughtered. You idiots have even managed to stack the courts with lunatic judges who rule against YOU the moment you are the victim in a racial incident(just as the left wing Supreme Court judges did against the white firefighters years ago); at least the courts in South Africa actually ruled that songs about killing white people are racist.

The reality is that all you(white Democrats) are doing is actually working to destroy the only neutral institutions left who don't express a literal need to bath in white people's blood. Academia is shitting out more and more explicitly anti-white professors and learning programs that will undoubtedly create more and more victims like Brittany Watt. The media is blacking out stories that might "incite violence", and deliberately leaving out the races of the perpetrator and the victim in cases in which the victim of a violent crime is white and the perp is not(as opposed to the racialized nature of reporting deaths of,and injuries to, black people by non-blacks) .The Democrats are literally running black supremacists in every local election that they can. Every single institution that isn't dominated by Republicans hates YOU because your "white privilege" doesn't do shit.

And finally, contrary to popular opinion, white rural people don't think they are better than non-whites, they just know they are better than the idiot white people who actually vote Democrat.

I knew you losers were too cowardly to actually defend your dignity by confronting me and my observations about you. You will always be nothing but worthless cucks who make "Uncle Tom" look like a revolutionary.

The entire non-white world is literally laughing at you, Baizuo.

I knew you losers were too cowardly to actually defend your dignity by confronting me and my observations about you. You will always be nothing but worthless cucks who make "Uncle Tom" look like a revolutionary.

The entire non-white world is literally laughing at you, Baizuo.
:itsok:

The concept of "white privilege" started when white liberal kids were getting their asses beat on the playground by the black kids, and having their lunch money stolen.

By believing claiming there was such a thing as "white privilege" and taking a stand against, the black kids would think they were cool and wouldn't beat the crap out of them.

That's also known as the "Stockholm Syndrome" or "appeasement". But it doesn't work because whiny-ass white liberals are still getting their asses beat and lunch money stolen by the black kids on the playground.

Some people never learn.

The concept of "white privilege" started when white liberal kids were getting their asses beat on the playground by the black kids, and having their lunch money stolen.

By believing claiming there was such a thing as "white privilege" and taking a stand against, the black kids would think they were cool and wouldn't beat the crap out of them.

That's also known as the "Stockholm Syndrome" or "appeasement". But it doesn't work because whiny-ass white liberals are still getting their asses beat and lunch money stolen by the black kids on the playground.

Some people never learn.
Exactly.

The problem is that the idiot white liberals today DO think it actually exists.

When white liberals actually realize that white privilege doesn't exist, they become like Dylann Roof.

It's brainwashing taught in public schools, like the idea that blacks and whites differ only in skin color. That blacks are totally owning the crime statistics despite being a small portion of the population only because of police profiling. Or that robbing a gas station or liquor store for $100 and then getting 5 years in prison is somehow caused by poverty.

This belief by less intelligent white leftists(and even some boomer Republicans)that somehow they have a sort of "plot armor" that protects them from getting annihilated by the mostly hostile non-white majority is just mind boggling in its stupidity. You are no more protected than the white South Africans who are being slaughtered. You idiots have even managed to stack the courts with lunatic judges who rule against YOU the moment you are the victim in a racial incident(just as the left wing Supreme Court judges did against the white firefighters years ago); at least the courts in South Africa actually ruled that songs about killing white people are racist.

The reality is that all you(white Democrats) are doing is actually working to destroy the only neutral institutions left who don't express a literal need to bath in white people's blood. Academia is shitting out more and more explicitly anti-white professors and learning programs that will undoubtedly create more and more victims like Brittany Watt. The media is blacking out stories that might "incite violence", and deliberately leaving out the races of the perpetrator and the victim in cases in which the victim of a violent crime is white and the perp is not(as opposed to the racialized nature of reporting deaths of,and injuries to, black people by non-blacks) .The Democrats are literally running black supremacists in every local election that they can. Every single institution that isn't dominated by Republicans hates YOU because your "white privilege" doesn't do shit.

And finally, contrary to popular opinion, white rural people don't think they are better than non-whites, they just know they are better than the idiot white people who actually vote Democrat.
If you've ever applied for financial aid to go to school you'll discover Black and Native American privilege.

So far the only thing this thread has shown is that the reich believes it's own propaganda. When I was in school, 1950's, the black kids were the ones being beaten up. When my children were in school nobody was beaten, same for my grandchildren.

So far the only thing this thread has shown is that the reich believes it's own propaganda. When I was in school, 1950's, the black kids were the ones being beaten up. When my children were in school nobody was beaten, same for my grandchildren.
THIS is propaganda. I was being beaten up by mobs of kids all the time, even when I always fought back and showed that I couldn't be easily dominated.

Bullying today is almost exclusively against white kids by everyone because white kids today are raised to be weak, submissive and doubtful of their own morality when they do fight back.

God help any white kid in school today who is being bullied like I was, because they would just take it until they committed suicide.

THIS is propaganda. I was being beaten up by mobs of kids all the time, even when I always fought back and showed that I couldn't be easily dominated.

Bullying today is almost exclusively against white kids by everyone because white kids today are raised to be weak, submissive and doubtful of their own morality when they do fight back.

God help any white kid in school today who is being bullied like I was, because they would just take it until they committed suicide.
Maybe they just figured out by themselves you were just a little "odd".

Maybe they just figured out by themselves you were just a little "odd".
They were obviously jealous that I was much better looking than them, vastly more intelligent, and much more consistent in my desire for human progress than they could ever dream of being.

Millennials are no less of joke today than they were 15 years ago in middle and high school.

... I was being beaten up by mobs of kids all the time....

Badass like you? No way!
giphy.gif

Are you a loser poor white trash? It sounds like it.

More stupidity from the child who has milk on his breath.

Forum List

Back