How did you meet your SO?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I met mine at work. She asked me out after overhearing her coworker say she was scheduled to work that weekend. :)

Let's reminisce a bit.

I met mine at work. She asked me out after overhearing her coworker say she was scheduled to work that weekend. :)

Let's reminisce a bit.

Working at the strip club.

Liked my jokes.
Let's hear a few. :)

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Online Role Playing website. We've been together now for 19 years.

Apartment movie party.
They'd set up a huge movie screen on the island in the pool that had a waterfall and a grotto and everyone just hung out on floats and at the water bar. These were the days when you could have adult only complexes....fucken libs screwed that up.
Someone drank all her vodka and I stepped in with a half gallon of Crown...the rest is 27 years of history.

She was working at the Kroger grocery store and I was grocery shopping on the morning of December 7th, 2013. I flirted with her a little bit then kissed her and invited her over for dinner.

Within a few weeks she moved in and we were engaged before New Years.

She was working at the Kroger grocery store and I was grocery shopping on the morning of December 7th, 2013. I flirted with her a little bit then kissed her and invited her over for dinner.

Within a few weeks she moved in and we were engaged before New Years.

I was in her bed the same night as the pool party.
And I still have the scar on my shin from her bedframe I got while going for an early morning piss in the dark.
She still runs her finger over the scar and laughs at me.

Last edited:
At work, same building, different businesses. She was building owners Secretary and as such was prominently displayed behind the glass wall just inside the entrance.

I was shopping. I saw her through the window so I went in. I was a bit nervous but I soldiered on, I knew I had to be bold before someone else nabbed her. Her jugs were huge, I could barely take my eyes off of them. Some guy tried to interupt but I ignored him. I knew she would be mine.

And she was, a few days later I rode off on a brand new BMW motorcycle. We are still together after 39 years.

Forum List

Back