How Do Colleges That Shut Down Conservative Speech Maintain their Accreditation?

Yeah this is going to hit lefties HARD if it turns out this ANTIFA terrorist with the bike lock is legit professor of "ethics." Holy crap... I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, that is going to be rejected by the vast majority and might actually be the catalyst needed to start a movement like this, if not worse for the teachers unions...

There are standards for higher education passed into law that regulate how a school is accredited for consideration for federal student loans and grants, etc.

Among these are the Higher Education Opportunity Act and Section 104 says the following:
SEC. 104. PROTECTION OF STUDENT SPEECH AND ASSOCIATION RIGHTS.
``(2) It is the sense of Congress that--
``(A) the diversity of institutions and educational missions
is one of the key strengths of American higher education;
``(B) individual institutions of higher education have
different missions and each institution should design its
academic program in accordance with its educational goals;
``(C) an institution of higher education should facilitate
the free and open exchange of ideas;
``(D) students should not be intimidated, harassed,
discouraged from speaking out, or discriminated against;
``(E) students should be treated equally and fairly
; and
``(F) nothing in this paragraph shall be construed to
modify, change, or infringe upon any constitutionally protected
religious liberty, freedom, expression, or association.''; and​

UC Berkley is not meeting these requirements, so how are they accredited?

Conservative speak has no truth.

for half the country it does

Unless that half is rich/wealthy, then ignorance is rampant.

There are standards for higher education passed into law that regulate how a school is accredited for consideration for federal student loans and grants, etc.

Among these are the Higher Education Opportunity Act and Section 104 says the following:
; and

So a hate spewing Milo & a lying Ann Coulter have nothing of value to offer. People that make up bad things to say in order to make money are not worthy of being anything beyond your heroes. Throw in your other buddies like Limbaugh & Becxk & Alex Jones ( Trump's source for information).
You democrats are the ones spewing hate, plus you're violent fascists. Maybe you guys should be banned from campuses.

; and

So a hate spewing Milo & a lying Ann Coulter have nothing of value to offer. People that make up bad things to say in order to make money are not worthy of being anything beyond your heroes. Throw in your other buddies like Limbaugh & Becxk & Alex Jones ( Trump's source for information).
You democrats are the ones spewing hate, plus you're violent fascists. Maybe you guys should be banned from campuses.
So, you never listed to your orange leader as he offered to pay legal fees to any supporter who attacked a protester. You never listened to your hero Milo? Ann Coulter gets paid for saying hateful things & lying about liberals and duping the mentally deficient.

Yeah this is going to hit lefties HARD if it turns out this ANTIFA terrorist with the bike lock is legit professor of "ethics." Holy crap... I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, that is going to be rejected by the vast majority and might actually be the catalyst needed to start a movement like this, if not worse for the teachers unions...
Who knw bike locks are lethal weapons. You brave courageous Trumpettes attack women every freakin day.

hmmm the only lady I can recall "attacking" in the past 20 years or so /really/ liked it. I discovered dicks are way more *cough*fulfilling*cough* than bitches and decided I wasn't a lesbian. Very enlightening. :)

hmmm the only lady I can recall "attacking" in the past 20 years or so /really/ liked it. I discovered dicks are way more *cough*fulfilling*cough* than bitches and decided I wasn't a lesbian. Very enlightening. :)
You certainly voted for a dick.

You certainly voted for a dick.

I think Hillary was a racist corrupt piece of shit. And?
Hillary was racist. Really. Tell me more.

If you thought Hillary was corrupt based on some BS, whjat do you think of Trump? Has he used his position as POTUS to make personal profit? Did he barter "one Chiba" for Trademarks? Did Ivanka? Will Trump give his buddy Tillerson's company a way around the sanctions? How much money falls into Trump's pocket with every trip to Mar-a lago (loaded with foreign employees).

Tell me about Hillary's corruption. I can't wait.

; and

Thats because conservative speech now days can lead to WW3. That's why!!!! STFU conservatives.

I've been watching Trump since the 80s. No he didn't use the position of POTUS to make profit, he was already wealthy and had everything he wanted. As for the other shit, I don't think he will. I believe President Trump is a genuine person that cares about America. And ya know whats funny, the rest of the world did too - right up until he challenged the DNC and the establishment. I've also been watching the Clinton's for a long time, way too much "shady" shit going on in their corner for me to even think about "taking a chance" that it's all "coincidence." I watched /live/ while she destroyed women that had slept with Bill. So I mean first off, I know straight up she lied to the public about how she feels about "sexual assault victims." I've seen all the little games they both played on the global scene. Racist's say that they carry around hot sauce in order to get votes, even at best here, she's a disingenuous bitch...

But whatever. This is the beauty of American freedom. I don't have to vote for people I don't like, and neither do you. Isn't it grand?

; and

Hopefully federal government will go after these cesspools of intolerence.

; and

There is a difference between free speech and inciting violence/hate. They should be able to host whoever they want.

I've been watching Trump since the 80s. No he didn't use the position of POTUS to make profit, he was already wealthy and had everything he wanted. As for the other shit, I don't think he will. I believe President Trump is a genuine person that cares about America. And ya know whats funny, the rest of the world did too - right up until he challenged the DNC and the establishment. I've also been watching the Clinton's for a long time, way too much "shady" shit going on in their corner for me to even think about "taking a chance" that it's all "coincidence." I watched /live/ while she destroyed women that had slept with Bill. So I mean first off, I know straight up she lied to the public about how she feels about "sexual assault victims." I've seen all the little games they both played on the global scene. Racist's say that they carry around hot sauce in order to get votes, even at best here, she's a disingenuous bitch...

But whatever. This is the beauty of American freedom. I don't have to vote for people I don't like, and neither do you. Isn't it grand?
Trump plans to use his Presidency to enrich his "Brand". Why can't Red State Amerika realize this.

A Frenchman walked into a McDonalds and asked the Berkeley Liberal Arts graduate working behind the counter for a glass of wine. The Berkeley Diversified Studies graduate moping the floor said, “we don't serve wine here you racist.” To which the Frenchman replied in a shocked voice, “you mean people come here for the food?”
It would be more like this: White male walks in. He has no ear loops, and does not smell like dope. He orders a fish sandwich. Students refuse to serve him and call him racist. Scenario #2: Black male walks in orders his food. He is told it is free for reparations.

; and

Hopefully federal government will go after these cesspools of intolerence.
Conservatism is INTOLERANCE!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back