How Do Colleges That Shut Down Conservative Speech Maintain their Accreditation?

hmmm the only lady I can recall "attacking" in the past 20 years or so /really/ liked it. I discovered dicks are way more *cough*fulfilling*cough* than bitches and decided I wasn't a lesbian. Very enlightening. :)
You certainly voted for a dick.

I think Hillary was a racist corrupt piece of shit. And?
Hillary was racist. Really. Tell me more.

If you thought Hillary was corrupt based on some BS, whjat do you think of Trump? Has he used his position as POTUS to make personal profit? Did he barter "one Chiba" for Trademarks? Did Ivanka? Will Trump give his buddy Tillerson's company a way around the sanctions? How much money falls into Trump's pocket with every trip to Mar-a lago (loaded with foreign employees).

Tell me about Hillary's corruption. I can't wait.
Hillary took money from corporations and foreign governments for favors. Nuff said.

hmmm the only lady I can recall "attacking" in the past 20 years or so /really/ liked it. I discovered dicks are way more *cough*fulfilling*cough* than bitches and decided I wasn't a lesbian. Very enlightening. :)

If you thought Hillary was corrupt based on some BS, whjat do you think of Trump? Has he used his position as POTUS to make personal profit? Did he barter "one Chiba" for Trademarks? Did Ivanka? Will Trump give his buddy Tillerson's company a way around the sanctions? How much money falls into Trump's pocket with every trip to Mar-a lago (loaded with foreign employees).

Hillary took money from corporations and foreign governments for favors. Nuff said.

Example?

I've been watching Trump since the 80s. No he didn't use the position of POTUS to make profit, he was already wealthy and had everything he wanted. As for the other shit, I don't think he will. I believe President Trump is a genuine person that cares about America. And ya know whats funny, the rest of the world did too - right up until he challenged the DNC and the establishment. I've also been watching the Clinton's for a long time, way too much "shady" shit going on in their corner for me to even think about "taking a chance" that it's all "coincidence." I watched /live/ while she destroyed women that had slept with Bill. So I mean first off, I know straight up she lied to the public about how she feels about "sexual assault victims." I've seen all the little games they both played on the global scene. Racist's say that they carry around hot sauce in order to get votes, even at best here, she's a disingenuous bitch...

But whatever. This is the beauty of American freedom. I don't have to vote for people I don't like, and neither do you. Isn't it grand?

He uses it with every trip to Mir-a-lago as he doubled membership fees for this year.

He profits from Trademarks from China. So does Ivanka.

What wife has not defended their husband when first accused of sexual misconduct? You defend Trump & IO'Reilly, what does that make you?

You should base your opinion of people on the truth. The truth is obviously something you don't consider important as you voted for Donald Trump who told the most in the campaign.

He lied about knowing Putin, He lied about knowing Bannon, He lied about his team's contacts with Russia. He lied about our carrier group heading to NK.

'The flaming orange asshole lies about every thing. And yet you think he is the greatest leader of all time.

Wjat does that say about you?

Example?
Clinton Foundation

I've been watching Trump since the 80s. No he didn't use the position of POTUS to make profit, he was already wealthy and had everything he wanted. As for the other shit, I don't think he will. I believe President Trump is a genuine person that cares about America. And ya know whats funny, the rest of the world did too - right up until he challenged the DNC and the establishment. I've also been watching the Clinton's for a long time, way too much "shady" shit going on in their corner for me to even think about "taking a chance" that it's all "coincidence." I watched /live/ while she destroyed women that had slept with Bill. So I mean first off, I know straight up she lied to the public about how she feels about "sexual assault victims." I've seen all the little games they both played on the global scene. Racist's say that they carry around hot sauce in order to get votes, even at best here, she's a disingenuous bitch...

But whatever. This is the beauty of American freedom. I don't have to vote for people I don't like, and neither do you. Isn't it grand?

He uses it with every trip to Mir-a-lago as he doubled membership fees for this year.

What wife has not defended their husband when first accused of sexual misconduct? You defend Trump & IO'Reilly, what does that make you?

You should base your opinion of people on the truth. The truth is obviously something you don't consider important as you voted for Donald Trump who told the most in the campaign.

He lied about knowing Putin, He lied about knowing Bannon, He lied about his team's contacts with Russia. He lied about our carrier group heading to NK.

'The flaming orange asshole lies about every thing. And yet you think he is the greatest leader of all time.

Nothing actually. But this does show that you've got that identity politics down pat - Good job!

I guess, since you've already figured out /everything/ about me I'll let your narrow-minded "know it all" self tell everyone all about me! "RealDave" is an expert! It's awesome how much time you've saved me and Trump and uhm O'rilley, Putin, Bannon, (did I forget to drop anymore names?) about what we're doing, done, wanting, and thinking. Fuck I don't even have to talk to you anymore cause you've got it /all/ figured out. So much feelz man, so much. <3

Nothing actually. But this does show that you've got that identity politics down pat - Good job!

I guess, since you've already figured out /everything/ about me I'll let your narrow-minded "know it all" self tell everyone all about me! "RealDave" is an expert! It's awesome how much time you've saved me and Trump and uhm O'rilley, Putin, Bannon, (did I forget to drop anymore names?) about what we're doing, done, wanting, and thinking. Fuck I don't even have to talk to you anymore cause you've got it /all/ figured out. So much feelz man, so much. <3
Ummmm. So ypur posts & actions mean nothing.

You voted for Trump. You voted for Trump knowing what a liar he is. Knowing how he harasses women. Knowing how he cheated contractors.

What does that say about you?

Example?
Clinton Foundation

The Clintons take no money from the Clinton Foundation. It is a charitable organization.

Where is the corruption?

Example?
Clinton Foundation

The Clintons take no money from the Clinton Foundation. It is a charitable organization.

Where is the corruption?
LMFAO!!

Ummmm. So ypur posts & actions mean nothing.

You voted for Trump. You voted for Trump knowing what a liar he is. Knowing how he harasses women. Knowing how he cheated contractors.

What does that say about you?

In one ear, out the other.

Let me guess, I'm a stupid bitch who likes rapists and thieves? Thanks for letting me know what I think and know. Seriously makes trolling... wait... uhm discussing your bullshit much easier. Next time I'll just cut n paste! I'm a damned genius ~giggles~

Example?
Clinton Foundation

Where is the corruption?
LMFAO!!
So you don't know. Just as I expected.

In one ear, out the other.

Let me guess, I'm a stupid bitch who likes rapists and thieves? Thanks for letting me know what I think and know. Seriously makes trolling... wait... uhm discussing your bullshit much easier. Next time I'll just cut n paste! I'm a damned genius ~giggles~
RealDave has never talked locker room shit with any guys before because he is not a guy.

He is an *it* and hates and resents real men.

There are standards for higher education passed into law that regulate how a school is accredited for consideration for federal student loans and grants, etc.

Among these are the Higher Education Opportunity Act and Section 104 says the following:
SEC. 104. PROTECTION OF STUDENT SPEECH AND ASSOCIATION RIGHTS.
``(2) It is the sense of Congress that--
``(A) the diversity of institutions and educational missions
is one of the key strengths of American higher education;
``(B) individual institutions of higher education have
different missions and each institution should design its
academic program in accordance with its educational goals;
``(C) an institution of higher education should facilitate
the free and open exchange of ideas;
``(D) students should not be intimidated, harassed,
discouraged from speaking out, or discriminated against;
``(E) students should be treated equally and fairly
; and
``(F) nothing in this paragraph shall be construed to
modify, change, or infringe upon any constitutionally protected
religious liberty, freedom, expression, or association.''; and​

UC Berkley is not meeting these requirements, so how are they accredited?

I think the era of the commie colleges and the marxist department of education is coming to a close.

Thank goodness.

Yeah this is going to hit lefties HARD if it turns out this ANTIFA terrorist with the bike lock is legit professor of "ethics." Holy crap... I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, that is going to be rejected by the vast majority and might actually be the catalyst needed to start a movement like this, if not worse for the teachers unions...
Who knw bike locks are lethal weapons. You brave courageous Trumpettes attack women every freakin day.

Did you not hear the cracking noise when it was applied with force to the kid's head?

The kid was sitting down, incidentally, and chatting. The mentally ill professor creeped in between two crazy women and used them as human shields as he flung the lock at the unsuspecting kid's head, then he backed away while still using them as a shield, before running like the coward he is.

That's how your friends respect women. They use them as human shields while they do things like cracking people on the head.

hqdefault.jpg

I think RealDave should take the bike lock challenge.

Set up a camera and record yourself getting clubbed in the head with a bike lock, to show what a man you are.

1bikelock2-732x428.jpg

Yeah this is going to hit lefties HARD if it turns out this ANTIFA terrorist with the bike lock is legit professor of "ethics." Holy crap... I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, that is going to be rejected by the vast majority and might actually be the catalyst needed to start a movement like this, if not worse for the teachers unions...
Who knw bike locks are lethal weapons. You brave courageous Trumpettes attack women every freakin day.

Did you not hear the cracking noise when it was applied with force to the kid's head?

The kid was sitting down, incidentally, and chatting. The mentally ill professor creeped in between two crazy women and used them as human shields as he flung the lock at the unsuspecting kid's head, then he backed away while still using them as a shield, before running like the coward he is.

That's how your friends respect women. They use them as human shields while they do things like cracking people on the head.
Can you repost the link to where this coward with the lock is a professor?

Modern conservatism for the most part isn't based on any advanced field, subjectivity or rational thought. Why should it be allowed in the college?

I'll admit that I say most as I would love to see male rights be allowed onto the campus and adopted as a liberal ideal.

Forum List

Back