How do good Americans and our democracy benefit from diversity again?

Well, we’re 250+ posts in. How about a recap...what have we learned so far?
“How does U.S. democracy benefit from diversity?”
“How do U.S. citizens benefit from diversity?”

I’ve com up with...citizens benefit from food, music and a peek into cultural differences.
Nobody has explained how our democracy benefits.
I mean, if politicians are going to force Americans to allow them to shit on the U.S. Constitution shouldn’t Americans and our democracy atleast be the beneficiary of such?
------------------------------- mixing of different spices maybe but thats no big deal as recipe instructions in recipe books are followed . My Mom made excellent 'chili' in the 50s with out ever seeing a 'mexican' anywhere she looked . And excellent ' chinese food' could be bought all day long at the grocery store in the 50s . And who in the 'ell' needs 'camel milk yogurt' or 'falaffel' made by a REAL Camel milker , huh ?? ------------------------------ USA Society doesn't benefit at all , look at that single imported guy on the board and from the middle east that will use his vote to disarm Americans who have a RIGHT to be armed BLoser .

Actually, mixing different spices is only a good thing if you know what you will get, at perfected proportions.

Fact of the matter is if you mix a bunch of spices together without the right stuff, you get stuff that tastes like crap, almost always.

course most of south america was and is catholic and as regards its original colonizers and organizers and they are falling down societies . - S. Africa , don't know but it was not a falling down society until they caved in to the Tribes and Communists of S. Africa Catholic run countries are mostly third world or close to it , see Italy and Spain but third world is just my impression of them . Course Protestant built USA is the pinnacle achievement of Protestant built nations . I think that POLAND is mostly 'papist' isn't it SOB .

Last edited:
Diversity is a test. Either you're well adjusted and pass or you prove you don't play well with others and before you know it your chromosomes
Pizza, tacos, sushi, egg rolls, Kosher pastrami, humus to name a few benefits.

Funny thing here is that Pizza in Italy, and Tacos in Mexico wouldn't be preferable over ones made in America, quite the opposite actually, typically at least, with some exceptions based on individual preferences.

Yeah, there are authentic and Americanized versions, that's not exactly what I would call a knock on diversity. Enjoy your cabbage.

Ever notice how white supremacists have to stand on the shoulders of others to proclaim their own greatness?

99.9% of the population are not really famous people.....

That doesn't disprove anything though, we know that some societies can't seem to make it like the ones in the West, or the far East.

Take Turkey for example, it not only wasn't colonized, it was a basically like a colonial power which plundered resources, and yet amounted to nada, none the less despite not being oppressed, Turkey remains of a pretty modest income level, a pretty modest level of intelligence I.E PISA scores, and IQ scores, and a fairly high murder rate.

How can you just use these same tired dumb Leftist arguments over, and over again like blaming oppression, colonialism, not plundering resources, not to deny that these might impact some things, however it's clearly not the sole cause.

Bottom-line is racial equality is an unproven fantasy, there is no such thing as equality in nature, this is a delusion....

Well, we’re 250+ posts in. How about a recap...what have we learned so far?
“How does U.S. democracy benefit from diversity?”
“How do U.S. citizens benefit from diversity?”

I’ve com up with...citizens benefit from food, music and a peek into cultural differences.
Nobody has explained how our democracy benefits.
I mean, if politicians are going to force Americans to allow them to shit on the U.S. Constitution shouldn’t Americans and our democracy atleast be the beneficiary of such?
------------------------------- mixing of different spices maybe but thats no big deal as recipe instructions in recipe books are followed . My Mom made excellent 'chili' in the 50s with out ever seeing a 'mexican' anywhere she looked . And excellent ' chinese food' could be bought all day long at the grocery store in the 50s . And who in the 'ell' needs 'camel milk yogurt' or 'falaffel' made by a REAL Camel milker , huh ?? ------------------------------ USA Society doesn't benefit at all , look at that single imported guy on the board and from the middle east that will use his vote to disarm Americans who have a RIGHT to be armed BLoser .

Actually, mixing different spices is only a good thing if you know what you will get, at perfected proportions.

Fact of the matter is if you mix a bunch of spices together without the right stuff, you get stuff that tastes like crap, almost always.
----------------------------- mixing of spices is a silly thing and is not even worth mention as 'who was it' mentioned differently spice foods in the USA as being an achievement of different cultures . We got recipe books or trial and error for the mixing of spices and the difference between Polish sausage and Bratwurst is simply spices , grind and maybe cuts of meat SOB .

Last edited:
Diversity is a test. Either you're well adjusted and pass or you prove you don't play well with others and before you know it your chromosomes

Funny thing here is that Pizza in Italy, and Tacos in Mexico wouldn't be preferable over ones made in America, quite the opposite actually, typically at least, with some exceptions based on individual preferences.

Yeah, there are authentic and Americanized versions, that's not exactly what I would call a knock on diversity. Enjoy your cabbage.

The American take on Mexican called Tex-Mex tends to be vastly desired over true-Mexican foods, almost always.

Ever notice how white supremacists have to stand on the shoulders of others to proclaim their own greatness?

That doesn't disprove anything though, we know that some societies can't seem to make it like the ones in the West, or the far East.

Take Turkey for example, it not only wasn't colonized, it was a basically like a colonial power which plundered resources, and yet amounted to nada, none the less despite not being oppressed, Turkey remains of a pretty modest income level, a pretty modest level of intelligence I.E PISA scores, and IQ scores, and a fairly high murder rate.

How can you just use these same tired dumb Leftist arguments over, and over again like blaming oppression, colonialism, not plundering resources, not to deny that these might impact some things, however it's clearly not the sole cause.

Bottom-line is racial equality is an unproven fantasy, there is no such thing as equality in nature, this is a delusion....

I'm talking about the racist rejects that come here on this board. They don't seem to be particularly successful in spite of their superior genes. They make Henry Ford sad.

---------------------------------------- the thing is , what is best for American society and diverstity is NOT best for AMERICAN Society HJoy .

I'm talking about the racist rejects that come here on this board. They don't seem to be particularly successful in spite of their superior genes. They make Henry Ford sad.

Most people aren't particularly successful in comparison to the elite.....be it the scientific elite, or the business elite etc.

---------------------------------------- the ting is , what is best for American society and diverstity is NOT best for AMERICAN Society HJoy .

That's not true. For example we need immigration otherwise our workforce will shrink and therefore our economy.

Most people aren't particularly successful in comparison to the elite.....be it the scientific elite, or the business elite etc.

Oh, I don't mean they are living the life in the middle class. They appear to be struggling.

now you are an economist eh . There was little immigration in my and my parents days and my Grandparents days and we all did fine by just going to work HJoy .

course most of south america was and is catholic and as regards its original colonizers and organizers and they are falling down societies . - S. Africa , don't know but it was not a falling down society until they caved in to the Tribes and Communists of S. Africa Catholic run countries are mostly third world or close to it , see Italy and Spain but third world is just my impression of them . Course Protestant built USA is the pinnacle achievement of Protestant built nations . I think that POLAND is mostly 'papist' isn't it SOB .

There's some very rich people in South-America, and they're mostly Caucasoid, rather than Mestizo, or Mulatto etc....

Ireland, France, Switzerland, and Austria are all Catholic, and very wealthy.

Also note that the most rich parts of Germany are mostly Catholic, like Bavaria, or Swabia etc.

As for Poland, it's rebounding from Communism, and is doing so at a rapid rate.

now you are an economist eh . There was little immigration in my and my parents days and my Grandparents days and we all did fine HJoy .

This isn't your daddy's economy. We need immigrants. I'll post links if you'd like but maybe try looking into it yourself first.

---------------------------------------- the ting is , what is best for American society and diverstity is NOT best for AMERICAN Society HJoy .

That's not true. For example we need immigration otherwise our workforce will shrink and therefore our economy.

NEGATIVE
Illegals and or barely legals are self serving...they’re pretty much an economy within our economy. If they all vanished tomorrow nobody would care. Simple shit.

Yeah, well shrinking the workforce is actually good for the Middle-Class wages, as it forces them to hire at higher wages due to labor shortages, what you're describing is good for growing massive profits for mostly just the wealthy....

NEGATIVE
Illegals and or barely legals are self serving...they’re pretty much an economy within our economy. If they all vanished tomorrow nobody would care. Simple shit.

The immigration reality: We need workers, not a wall

The U.S. economy needs more legal immigrants, not fewer. Our annual labor force growth has dropped to only 0.5 percent, from more than 1 percent as recently as the 1990s. The pool of native-born workers with native-born parents will shrink by 8 million in the next 20 years.

Without immigration, our overall workforce will soon begin to decline, reducing the potential growth rate of the economy and imposing huge strains on federal retirement programs at a time when millions of baby boomers are leaving the workforce every year.

how long has Poland been rebounding eh :afro:. And 'germany' being 'catholic' sounds like they are stupid 'papists' with their importation of 'muslims' eh SOB . And maybe all 'german' catholics are stupid . My only real point is that the USA was Protestant built by Protestants [mostly] and it is the pinnacle of human civilization SOB .

Yeah, well shrinking the workforce is actually good for the Middle-Class wages, as it forces them to hire at higher wages due to labor shortages, what you're describing is good for growing massive profits for mostly just the wealthy....

The workforce won't be able to keep up and our economy would shrink, fewer people would buy goods and wages would drop.

Forum List

Back