How do politicians in Switzerland keep the all white nation full of gun owners from committing high levels of “gun crime”?

The politicians basically steer clear of any gun related issues, because there are few in Switzerland that are related to politics.

The reason is, there is no 'culture' of continuous wars and killing with guns as there is in America.

The Swiss don't usually go to a range to shoot at a human silouette target either.

The pro-gun side walked right into the dog shit on this one!

The politicians basically steer clear of any gun related issues, because there are few in Switzerland that are related to politics.

The reason is, there is no 'culture' of continuous wars and killing with guns as there is in America.

The Swiss don't usually go to a range to shoot at a human silouette target either.

The pro-gun side walked right into the dog shit on this one!
Apples and oranges. ;)

Americans kill each other because of unfulfilled and unrealistic expectations. The Swiss don't suffer from these delusions.

Last edited:
I feel like I've poured cold water on the gun clubs. This topic would have normally been good for at least 3 pages of spam, profanity, and childish attempts to insult each other.

I feel like I've poured cold water on the gun clubs. This topic would have normally been good for at least 3 pages of spam, profanity, and childish attempts to insult each other.
Gun clubs might just not entertain this rubbish. To the truly informed (like me :biggrin:) the whole thing is a sad joke.

Culture, education and intelligence.
BINGO…..and think about what Donald H and the left perpetuates when it comes to culture, education and intelligence.
They hate the idea of a homogenous, likeminded culture.
They beg thirdworlders to invade our nation and destroy our public education institutions
They champion and praise the most ignoarant among us for their skin color, their gayness, their weirdness and for their abnormalities.

Culture, education, and intelligence is best questioned by referring to Christian beliefs and acceptance of the bibles' teaching on one side.

While Christianity and bible beliefs are unequivocally denounced by the more adamant individuals of the left.

And so the question needs to become: Which side is right and will be more increasingly right in the future?

Therein lie the terms for the proposed debate.

But we have that in all of our violent shitholes…..Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles…..don’t we?
Are you really just trying to say that all America is a shithole?

Big city populations only represent what people truly are when they gather in large numbers. That's common to all countries and gauges the quality of the people in all cases.

So for example, is Hong Kong a shithole on the same scale as in Dallas or Seattle?

None of the booze that drunk drivers in California consumed before committing vehicular manslaughter was made in California.
That's probably not true considering they have wine country. That's not the point though is it? The article you linked mentioned nothing of demographics or immigration or homogenous cultures but it did talk about heavy regulation and mandatory licensing and the fact that Swedish citizens who own guns own far fewer guns than their American counterparts. It mentions gun owners having mandatory gun safety classes and storage requirements and that the recommendation is that even their militia officers who are issued personal sidearms keep them disassembled at home. Try reading a bit more than the headline if you're going to link to something dumb dumb. 😄

Forum List

Back