How do those on the left defend this?

Which are the males and which the females?

pride-of-lions.jpg

Slade -- well, any of them can be either. What makes them male and female is their lion culture.
Dicks and pussies… but of course every society has its assholes. You know that better than most I’m sure
Yes, it's true, You DONT have anything.
What does that mean?
You’re asking questions. That’s good. It’s a start.

A guy who thinks he's a woman is said to had done this, and violence erupted. Pro-gay rights people assaulted and bloodied a man who carried a sign that said "obey Jesus".
Fox News fell in the Trap of calling this person a "transgender woman". That dude is a dude.

A guy who thinks he's a woman is said to had done this, and violence erupted. Pro-gay rights people assaulted and bloodied a man who carried a sign that said "obey Jesus".
Fox News fell in the Trap of calling this person a "transgender woman". That dude is a dude.

You'd think MSNBC would keep Maddow chained up.

I won't complain if transgender "women" are nude in the men's area.

Why would you? You're Trans.

Why should I?

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

YIKES!

Why should I?

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Until you flash your dick, then I knock you out.

Only Democrats & snowflakes would committ violence so a guy can claim to be a girl and flash his dick at kids...

Why are we so willing to bow down to the mentally ill?......If you have a dick or had a dick you are a man and there is nothing that will ever change that.....you are welcome to do to your body what you want but keep your junk in your pants.....

Why should I?

Was that person flashing or simply walking around nude?

Why should I?

Was that person flashing or simply walking around nude?

Take your pick, I knock you out either way.

Forum List

Back