How do you spell corrupt...T R U M P!!

is being investigated
Hillary and Bill have been investigated since their first public rodeo!

foundation is a sham,
The Clinton has been found to: be a part of Pay to Play; is Bill Clinton's lucrative "salary"; sent watered down AIDS medicine to third world countries; has spent a VERY small fraction of their donations to help third world countries; has been connected to the SoS through Teneo and her personal aides.

hasn't warn a uniform of any military form,
And Bill was a war hero?
......since their first public rodeo you say? AND YET NOT ONE INDICTMENT, NOT ONE INCARCERATION, NOT ONE FINE OR PENALTY, HASN'T SPENT NOT ONE DAY IN COURT.....NOW YOU TELL ME AGAIN, WHO'S CORRUPT?
Pretty simple when you have people protecting the, like Reno and lynch/Comey.

is being investigated

foundation is a sham,
The Clinton has been found to: be a part of Pay to Play; is Bill Clinton's lucrative "salary"; sent watered down AIDS medicine to third world countries; has spent a VERY small fraction of their donations to help third world countries; has been connected to the SoS through Teneo and her personal aides.

And Bill was a war hero?
......since their first public rodeo you say? AND YET NOT ONE INDICTMENT, NOT ONE INCARCERATION, NOT ONE FINE OR PENALTY, HASN'T SPENT NOT ONE DAY IN COURT.....NOW YOU TELL ME AGAIN, WHO'S CORRUPT?
Check out my latest rant.....and I agree, Comey is corrupt!!

You gotta give it to Trump, the most corrupt politician ever to run for President of the United States.....the guy is being investigated for defrauding white idiots with his University scam, sued by contractors so that they can get paid fairly...some of the cases are still in court, is being audited by the IRS until hell freezes over, refuses to release his taxes to this day, runs on a anti immigrant stage, yet imports not only his workers from foreign countries, but also his wives...his Trump foundation is a sham, he doesn't even contribute to it and used contributions to buy a portrait of himself, like who knew? Uses campaign funds to use his own shit, so the money never goes into economies of the places he goes, but back into his pockets, wants to go to war with everything that moves, yet has 3 sons who along with dad, hasn't warn a uniform of any military form, but wants everyone else to fight and he don't pay TAXES....now am I missing something here or is this guy off his rocker along with his stupid supporters....?????

Just sayin
Incorrect. You spell it. D E M O C R A T.
One day when I get the energy to deal with you, we'll list corruption just with voting alone and I garuantee you, I'd win hands down....the GOP reek of it

You gotta give it to Trump, the most corrupt politician ever to run for President of the United States.....the guy is being investigated for defrauding white idiots with his University scam, sued by contractors so that they can get paid fairly...some of the cases are still in court, is being audited by the IRS until hell freezes over, refuses to release his taxes to this day, runs on a anti immigrant stage, yet imports not only his workers from foreign countries, but also his wives...his Trump foundation is a sham, he doesn't even contribute to it and used contributions to buy a portrait of himself, like who knew? Uses campaign funds to use his own shit, so the money never goes into economies of the places he goes, but back into his pockets, wants to go to war with everything that moves, yet has 3 sons who along with dad, hasn't warn a uniform of any military form, but wants everyone else to fight and he don't pay TAXES....now am I missing something here or is this guy off his rocker along with his stupid supporters....?????

Just sayin

How do you spell stupid? t i g e r r e d 5 9.

Just sayin' .
How the hell am I corrupt? Oh, telling facts to GOP posters...gotcha

is being investigated

foundation is a sham,

And Bill was a war hero?
Check out my latest rant.....and I agree, Comey is corrupt!!
As is lynch, hillary and obuthole.

Just sayin
You spell corrupt with the words, Trump and Hillary.
What you have to decide is which corrupt piece of crap is more likely to turn this nation towards becoming an Islamic state in the future and that would no doubt be Hillary.

Just sayin

None of those allegations have ever stuck. He was never a politician before either so how could he be one of the most corrupt?

How many in the Clinton family have served in the military?

Yes, you are missing something. Namely a brain.

Just sayin

Just sayin' .
Maybe the idiot will get this. He don't be needin' pay no taxes as it be da tax laws dat be saying so.

Wish I was more proficient in Ebonics so I could help educate the hopeless dimwit.

Deserving the response an idiotic post deserves.
No sane person can possibly understand the babbling of low lives like tigerred59.

Just sayin

Just sayin' .
Maybe the idiot will get this. He don't be needin' pay no taxes as it be da tax laws dat be saying so.

Wish I was more proficient in Ebonics so I could help educate the hopeless dimwit.

Deserving the response an idiotic post deserves.
No sane person can possibly understand the babbling of low lives like tigerred59.
Ya just can't beat stupid. Webster's has offered her a royalty to use her mug next to it in their dictionary. And she's excited thinking they're anointing her to something.

Forum List

Back