How do you think about such a tax on wall street?

I think, with your atrocious grammar, that you are clearly the result of public school education run by Dumbocrat unions.

I also think we have about 30 billion taxes in America and adding one more would be grounds for justified mass murder....

Well, insulting people sure wins arguments. What kind of education do you have child? I don't expect a idiot like you to have much of the thing you slam people on.

You've now made two posts and one personal message to me and every fuck'n one of them has grammatical errors... :eusa_whistle:

"A" idiot? Really? Even my 4 year old knows it's "an idiot" :bang3:

Well, insulting people sure wins arguments. What kind of education do you have child? I don't expect a idiot like you to have much of the thing you slam people on.

You've now made two posts and one personal message to me and every fuck'n one of them has grammatical errors... :eusa_whistle:

Really? This is how you people debate a issue. LOL

Who gives a fuck.

I have a better Idea I think everyone name matthew should be taxed 100% and the goverment gives them an "allowance"....

Last edited:
Last edited:

Really? This is how you people debate a issue. LOL

Who gives a fuck.

you do asshat.

Forum List

Back