How do you think you'll vote on November 6, 2018? ( and why? )

How do you think you will vote on November 6, 2018?

• Democrat

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Third Party

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mixed variety

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I doubt I'll vote this year

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Jul 29, 2009
If you like, please tell us why

Feel free to discuss, or throw rocks, as you think best...

=======================================================

As for me...

On the Federal level:

In Illinois, both Senate Seats are Democratic ( Durbin, Duckworth ), and neither is up for grabs this year.

I'm voting (D) for my incumbent Congress-critter...

I disagree with him strenuously on both Illegal Aliens and the Gay Mafia Agenda...

But I agree with him on Social Security, Medicare and much of the social services programming and the safety net..

Besides, he's an educated fellow who far out-classes and out-runs the local Pub TrumbBots...

On the State level:

I'm voting (D) for Governor... I voted (R) last time and the guy turned out to be a Major Bust...

I don't like the Dem "lock" on Springfield, but at least they'll get $hit done, with a Dem in Da Mansion...

I'll probably just make it unanimous and vote (D) for State-level Reps and Judges and such riff-raff.

----------------------------

It's time to re-introduce some Legislative checks-and-balances against a runaway Executive, so...

Even though I despise Democrats and Republicans in almost equal measure, I'll choose Poison D this year rather than Poison R.

Democrats are the party of crime. Anyone with a few moderate remaining brain cells can see that in the aftermath of the crimes against Kavanaugh.

just like that.jpg

I only plan on making 2 votes.

For the Republican governor, and against the Congresswoman that should have retired years ago.

The rest aren't worth the effort.

Democrats are the party of crime. Anyone with a few moderate remaining brain cells can see that in the aftermath of the crimes against Kavanaugh.

View attachment 220838
Only idiots play team sports with politics. Vote for independent thinkers that have ideas and policies that you respect and agree with. Don’t vote for the partisan puppets. Screw the little lettter next to their name

I have neither a Senator nor a Governor up for election so it's all Congress and local offices. As usual I'll study the candidates irrespective of party (if any), pick my choices and go into the booth with that list. I never vote for a party.

I'll vote along party lines for the first time in my life. After witnessing what the democrats tried to do
to Kavanaugh for no more than political expediency, I do not want to be associated in any way with
that party. I will remain an Independent, but will not vote for a democrat again.

There is a Libertarian on the ballot every state office that is on the ballot this year, they will all get my vote.

Sadly there is not one for our Rep so I am not sure yet how I will vote on that.

View attachment 220838
Only idiots play team sports with politics. Vote for independent thinkers that have ideas and policies that you respect and agree with. Don’t vote for the partisan puppets. Screw the little lettter next to their name

I do try to avoid even knowing party affiliations but if I find that a candidate belongs to neither D nor R I will admit I take it as a point in their favor. :thup:

I will vote republican except my House member he is really a democrat that used the republican party to get elected, the good old boy system said he didn't have enough points for the dem ticket.

I'll vote along party lines for the first time in my life. After witnessing what the democrats tried to do
to Kavanaugh for no more than political expediency, I do not want to be associated in any way with
that party. I will remain an Independent, but will not vote for a democrat again.

So you're voting straight Composition Fallacy ticket.
Nice.

Then you are just a Repub caling yourself an Independent.

View attachment 220838
I will never vote for a goddam crime loving America hating democrat. You're the idiot.

So you're voting straight Composition Fallacy ticket.
Nice.
NO troll, he's voting against criminals like you.

Then you are just a Repub caling yourself an Independent.
You can call me what ever you want, in the past I voted Dem, Repub, and Ind. Not this time.
So call me a repub if you would like, just don't call me a dem, that has a stench to it.

I will vote republican except my House member he is really a democrat that used the republican party to get elected, the good old boy system said he didn't have enough points for the dem ticket.

Another illustration of how meaningless "party" is. The Governor of West Virginia ran and got elected as a Democrat. Now he's a Republican in the same job. Same guy.

One of my local elections is for Sheriff. Last time out he ran as a Republican. The time before that he ran as a Democrat. Same guy, same job. I don't know if he's got a party this year or if so which one. Nor is it a factor in whether I vote for him or not.

Forum List

Back